Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't get drunk despite trying

Adversor

Adversor

What the hell is wrong with these people?
★★★
I bought another bottle of wine today, knowing it will barely help me cope through the day. No matter how badly I want to get drunk and at least feel something different from the loneliness, I won't be able to. By the time I've gotten halfway through the bottle the taste of alcohol will have become nothing but revolting to me, forcing me to switch to soda or water. I have no connections, so getting something like weed isn't an option. If it was, I'd get some in an instant. Why can't I just drink enough to forget about my life? Is this an incel trait?

Mix your wine with soda

I drink beers I don’t like the taste of just for the sake of getting drunk but if you’re looking for taste, buy blue WKD and Smirnoff Ice and try them but if you’re fine with bad taste but nothing that tastes MAJOR bad, buy Carling, well, at least I find that it tastes like trash anyway, others probably like it, well, actually, get Carling, Blue WKD and Smirnoff Ice

drink vodka or whisky. or go with some beer.

justgrowyourownweedinaclosetlikeeveryoneelse-theory

Drinking Wine:feelsUgh::soy:

Luckily I don't drink.

Drink vodka.

drinking is bad for you health

One whole bottle of wine is not quite enough to get drunk. Two is though but the sweet grape juice flavour gets a little too much. Beer is even worse, the carbonation, carbohydrates, yeast etc just bloats you up and it takes too long to get drunk.

This is why people end up going to hard liquor. It takes a while to get used to it, but knocking back 3 small glasses of whiskey will do the tick a lot better than 4 beers or a bottle of wine. If you can't handle straight whiskey then try mixed drinks like vodka & red bull, or rum & coke.

Get some vodka or tequilla and mix it with just enough fruit juice to make the taste not revolting, just try to drink it quick. Two or three swigs and you'll probably be pretty drunk if you aren't an alcoholic, and if you were you wouldn't be asking this stuff.

One whole bottle of wine is not quite enough to get drunk. Two is though but the sweet grape juice flavour gets a little too much. Beer is even worse, the carbonation, carbohydrates, yeast etc just bloats you up and it takes too long to get drunk.

This is why people end up going to hard liquor. It takes a while to get used to it, but knocking back 3 small glasses of whiskey will do the tick a lot better than 4 beers or a bottle of wine. If you can't handle straight whiskey then try mixed drinks like vodka & red bull, or rum & coke.
Get some vodka or tequilla and mix it with just enough fruit juice to make the taste not revolting, just try to drink it quick. Two or three swigs and you'll probably be pretty drunk if you aren't an alcoholic, and if you were you wouldn't be asking this stuff.
Thanks, I will try these. I can only hope I pass out at some point and get some sleep for a change.

I have never tasted wine but beer is rancid, I don't understand how normies drink it for pleasure. I can get drunk with 4 beers if I have an empty stomach.

If your main goal is just to get drunk then go with hard liquor and not wine; vodka never fails.

Make your own high alc wine. Drink that.

Or drink real booze

Foid alert!

Mogs me to oblivion. I’m such a lightweight I get drunk off one drink it’s so annoying I can’t ever enjoy just even one drink without getting drunk

I bought another bottle of wine today, knowing it will barely help me cope through the day. No matter how badly I want to get drunk and at least feel something different from the loneliness, I won't be able to. By the time I've gotten halfway through the bottle the taste of alcohol will have become nothing but revolting to me, forcing me to switch to soda or water. I have no connections, so getting something like weed isn't an option. If it was, I'd get some in an instant. Why can't I just drink enough to forget about my life? Is this an incel trait?
I can’t either but it’s cuz my body is too strong to anything