Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't even get a fat 50 year old.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I'm 55, will be happy to take a fat and ugly 50 year old. When I was in college, the 50 year old would've still been in elementary school. 50 is young to me. I don't mind gray hair nor wrinkles. I don't care if she's broke nor dumb. I don't care if she smells to high hell. If she still lives with her parents, it's O.K. I'll even take a Jewish Girl. Weight doesn't bother me. As long as she doesn't have kids by a Black Man, I'll take her.

What do you mean you can't? Are dumb, wrinkled, broke women that live with their parents rejecting you?

Why would a 50 year old settle for you? She can get hot guys half her age off of Tinder, or less hot guys for a relationship.

Where is @Zaetheus with his old nigga gifs.

Literally about to raid Cochlea to get him back.

horriblesubs-tokyo-ghoul-root-a-04-720p-mkv_snapshot_02-13_2015-02-03_00-18-56.png

Last edited:
Even if you became Chad, you're 50. Womans bio clock stops at around 35. The only way you will replicate your dna is if somehow you can convince a foid to have a child with a much older man

I'm 55, will be happy to take a fat and ugly 50 year old. When I was in college, the 50 year old would've still been in elementary school. 50 is young to me. I don't mind gray hair nor wrinkles. I don't care if she's broke nor dumb. I don't care if she smells to high hell. If she still lives with her parents, it's O.K. I'll even take a Jewish Girl. Weight doesn't bother me. As long as she doesn't have kids by a Black Man, I'll take her.

Because she has at least 4 times higher smv than you?

50yo women are past their fertile years and as a result probably have a greatly reduced libido and greatly reduced craving for romance. It doesn't make sense for them to date others, and it doesn't make sense for you to date them. Even at your age you should target women who are 40 at the very most.

Why would a 50 year old settle for you? She can get hot guys half her age off of Tinder, or less hot guys for a relationship.
Why would a young guy take 50+ year old? What can a 50+ year old do for a young guy? There are so many young girls on Tinder, that a young guy can choose from. If the guy goes to college, he can meet there; Unless he's really ugly.
I never see young guys with old girls.
Most, if not all, men want a young girl.

Would anybody here, take a woman over 50?

There are so many young girls on Tinder, that a young guy can choose from.

No. Most women on Tinder are reserved for the top X% of men, basic 80/20 rule. Most men on Tinder get nothing, and are therefore so incredibly desperate and thirsty for female attention they drop their standards in an ever increasing armsrace.