Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I cant even find the motivation to study anymore

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
I'm a 4.0 student but the pressure of inceldom is just so destructive... I can't go on

I understand. It's hard to write and compose most days.

I find comfort is the key. Maybe you should review exactly how you choose to study.

I mean what's the point? Not like it'll get you any pussy.

Meh that's why I stopped studying.

I mean what's the point? Not like it'll get you any pussy.
Wrong. Betabuxing is our only hope out of Inceldom, usually if your coporatewageslaving (which requires a degree).

Betabuxing to get a used up whore (much like gymcelimg just to get a landwhale) is a very raw and unfair deal for men. Don't plan on ever doing it.

My parents will kick me out soon because pf the lack of studying.

So many feels. I finished my bachelor degree with high marks, but LDAR'd for the next 2.5 years. Even normies and chads hate studying.

stuff like that is my only cope left

i've pretty much completely accepted that i will never even have friends, let alone a girlfriend, due to my insanely high inhibition, so i have to cope in other ways like doing the best i can in things like that.

Sometimes I have motivation, sometimes I don't. I'm bipolar as fuck.

Holy fuck, similar shit happened to me. I failed a fuck tonne of subjects.
Yeah I lost all hope in trying, kind of sad thst I can’t even get back to work because I am so behind and have hard subjects

Yeah I lost all hope in trying, kind of sad thst I can’t even get back to work because I am so behind and have hard subjects
Yeah, it's hard to bounce back. Wanting to do the hard stuff probably stems from our egos lol.

I wish I could've majored in Nursing, Accounting, IT, Business, or one of the social sciences instead of Maths and Comp Sci... But of course, my ego has gotten in the way.

Yeah, it's hard to bounce back. Wanting to do the hard stuff probably stems from our egos lol.

I wish I could've majored in Nursing, Accounting, IT, Business, or one of the social sciences instead of Maths and Comp Sci...
Same I wish I did accounting, I am beginning to hate the sciences

i don't have to study coz i got kicked out ahhahahaha those motherfuckers

Do it, otherwise you'll be a 30 year old NEET with a shitload of debt or a McWagecuck job

i'm hopeful i could get an arranged marriage to some cute virgin, if i get a good job. then i can beat and gaslight her so that she never has the courage to cuck me.