Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What Happened to @FrothySolutions?

Don’t be a coward
@zerozerozero He's right. Tag them and argue with them instead of gossiping behind their backs (female trait).

@FrothySolutions @nice_try

Cuz he’s a bitch ass whiny pro Biden faggot.

Thus it is only out of mercy that we even let him stick around when he even actually wants to be here.

TBH the wretched @faded Jew is far more welcome here because unlike frothy he is neither whiny nor a cuck.

Plus the faded Jew is quite funny which is always a net positive.
Giga base you filthy gentile

He's a Biden loving FBIcel. He should GTFO of this forum. Dunno why Fat Link allows him to post.
Joe Biden is a sniffercel
Yet he calls me a glowie all the time
Cuz he’s a bitch ass whiny pro Biden faggot.

Thus it is only out of mercy that we even let him stick around when he even actually wants to be here.

TBH the wretched @faded Jew is far more welcome here because unlike frothy he is neither whiny nor a cuck.

Plus the faded Jew is quite funny which is always a net positive.
@IncelTill.idie

FrothySolutions acquitted

Stop spreading baseless rumors.

@Sheogorath This is blasphemy against an oldcel. We must behead these heretics.

Joe Biden is a sniffercel
Say what you will about Joe Biden, but it is undeniable that he exhibits incel-like traits and he is sometimes relatable to incels.

Look at this. Look how she physically recoils from him. That's how women react to subhumans. That's not how women react when Chad gets into their personal space.

Another example, this time with a mature woman:
Image 2024 05 07 010023884

Normies say ''oh, no, he's creepy and bad! :soy: :foidSoy: '', but that's how they would react to us if we tried to approach women because we are ugly.

I like Joe Biden, even if he is from the Democratic party.

You may not like him, but you must admit he is better than Obama. Obama is a try-hard, cool wannabe Tyrone-lite. He thinks way too highly of himself. But old, senile sniffer Joe is MUCH more relatable to incels than Moggbama.

Say what you will about Joe Biden, but it is undeniable that he exhibits incel-like traits and he is sometimes relatable to incels.
View attachment 1153839
Look at this. Look how she physically recoils from him. That's how women react to subhumans. That's not how women react when Chad gets into their personal space.

Another example, this time with a mature woman:
View attachment 1153848

Normies say ''oh, no, he's creepy and bad! :soy: :foidSoy: '', but that's how they would react to us if we tried to approach women because we are ugly.

I like Joe Biden, even if he is from the Democratic party.

You may not like him, but you must admit he is better than Obama. Obama is a try-hard, cool wannabe Tyrone-lite. He thinks way too highly of himself. But old, senile sniffer Joe is MUCH more relatable to incels than Moggbama.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought you were a proponent of the rumors that @FrothySolutions is a Joe Biden supporter. I apologize.

Image 2024 05 07 010917901

This MILF has some nice meaty arms :feelsdevil:

Her arms are like that because she evolved to please men sexually with handjobs, and to give them affection with hugs.

No wonder good ole Joe wants her. It's simple biology. Biden doesn't do that to men. Only to women.

He died off autism.
I legitemately mean that iam surprised i havent had a heart attack or black-out by now with the amount of stress, social anxiety, being shaky, sweating, humiliation and bullying i received in school

He died off autism.
I legitemately mean that iam surprised i havent had a heart attack or black-out by now with the amount of stress, social anxiety, being shaky, sweating, humiliation and bullying i received in school
He alluded to being autistic in his interview with Pyramid. He could be. We don't know.

the only thing I remember about that username is that I have seen it before but I can't remember anything else