Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What Happened to @FrothySolutions?

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
He hasn't been online for two weeks since March 31. Is he ok?

Maybe he finally ascended with a female college student or he finally got invited to those legendary college orgies??? :worryfeels:

Or maybe his body couldn't handle the decades of inceldom anymore and it just gave up. :fuk:

Download 2

Did he go ER? :dafuckfeels: Perhaps not enough NEETbux?

@FrothySolutions Even if this post is in jest, we care about you. Come back. :cryfeels:

He is registered since nearly 6 years. Probably taking a break but i also wouldnt be surprised if he became tired of this forum

He is registered since nearly 6 years. Probably taking a break but i also wouldnt be surprised if he became tired of this forum
NevER began.

He's a Biden loving FBIcel. He should GTFO of this forum. Dunno why Fat Link allows him to post.

He fucked a college girl and is now a family man.

Source: I made it up

19,900 posts :feelswhere: i dont think its just a coincidence for him to take a break at an even hundred like that. could there be a significance to this number? :waitwhat:

He hasn't been online for two weeks since March 31. Is he ok?

Maybe he finally ascended with a female college student or he finally got invited to those legendary college orgies??? :worryfeels:

Or maybe his body couldn't handle the decades of inceldom anymore and it just gave up. :fuk:

View attachment 1135657

Did he go ER? :dafuckfeels: Perhaps not enough NEETbux?

@FrothySolutions Even if this post is in jest, we care about you. Come back. :cryfeels:
He was a cuck, he believes that all men should be denied access to sex.

19,900 posts :feelswhere: i dont think its just a coincidence for him to take a break at an even hundred like that. could there be a significance to this number? :waitwhat:
Probably the number of college girls in his harem.
He was a cuck, he believes that all men should be denied access to sex.
Gossiping, rumors, and back-talking are female traits. Please provide evidence if you're going to accuse someone of something.

I hope he's okay

Probably the number of college girls in his harem.

Gossiping, rumors, and back-talking are female traits. Please provide evidence if you're going to accuse someone of something.
do you want me to take a scarrenshot of him saying that men are not entitled to sex? i rememeber him saying that, i have to dig deep to find that post

I hope he's okay
Maybe he got v&.
do you want me to take a scarrenshot of him saying that men are not entitled to sex? i rememeber him saying that, i have to dig deep to find that post
Well, if you're going to accuse someone of something, you should have evidence (no offense).
men are not entitled to sex
At the end of the day, this is true, though. Men are not entitled to sex, but likewise, females are not entitled to our protection or any help. It's not something to argue because being "entitled" to things is an illusion, even being entitled to human rights. Someone, something... some institution (e.g. the UN) has to be there to enforce our "entitlements," you could say, or what we have as "rights." If that institution doesn't want to, can't, or decides it won't enforce that right anymore, suddenly, you lose your entitlement. Hope this makes sense.

he did mostly post here to passive-aggressively whiteknight for foids

he seems to have grown demotivated bc reddit advice didn't work or sth:

He's a Biden loving FBIcel. He should GTFO of this forum. Dunno why Fat Link allows him to post.
Yet he calls me a glowie all the time

he seems to have grown demotivated bc reddit advice didn't work or sth:

Redditors are seething in the comments because he dared criticize their holy platform.

Could this be a suicide note?

He will be avenged

Redditors are seething in the comments because he dared criticize their holy platform.

Could this be a suicide note?
Reddit offers the worst dating advice ever. They should shut the fuck up and leave us alone. I doubt that Frothy Solutions is suicidal. When I read his posts, he seems to be doing okay.

He still isn't here. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Day IIII IIII IIII IIII

He posted on Reddit today and not here, so good luck with the normshits.