Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't cope with the fact that I will rot alone for things I can't control!

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I'm short, I have a small dick, I have an ugly face, I'm too skinny, I don't have any fucking chad trait, not even one

I stay in this forum all the fucking day, I spend all my free time watching blackpilled stuff and I want to punch myself and punch all chads and foids (in Minecraft)

I'm short, I have a small dick, I have an ugly face, I'm too skinny, I don't have any fucking chad trait, not even one

I stay in this forum all the fucking day, I spend all my free time watching blackpilled stuff and I want to punch myself and punch all chads and foids (in Minecraft)
Growing up means accepting that there are many things you can't control. Everyone has to make his peace with it eventually

Growing up means accepting that there are many things you can't control. Everyone has to make his peace with it eventually
true, but you can always control guns (in GTA V)

I will do the revolution

Death anxiety make people want to experience everything, but that means they're not building for the future. Only looking for more experiences in the future.

true, but you can always control guns (in GTA V)
Irl, you can't control "guns". A gunfight is the most uncontrollable situation there is. More often than not, it leads to you death, which is the absolute end of any kind of control.

In vidya, you control your guns just like you control your dick while you fap, nothing more.

Are you a Jordan Peterson fanboy?

It varies, by area. But where I live 50% of the guys are atleast 6' because they're taller than me.
With that anecdotal evidence you're the shortest nigga alive. Never began :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I used to do coke with him back in the day ngl.
Same here. It lasted 1.5 days until the :blackpill: kicked me in my ugly face and back to the reality

Bc of this reply
So Peterson says stuff like that? Ok. Honestly I hardly ever watched any of his videos. The guy is a cuck and a blowhard

But it is the case that you eventually have to acknowledge the many things you can't control in life. Any oldcel will tell you that

H

ow short?

If you like black pill stuff watch Lord Bogdanoff,funny but very informative.

Growing up means becoming a cucked robot

take the stoicism pill

Same bro, I’m always alone. This place is all I have besides my sister and my best friend. You don’t know how pissed off I was when I was banned. I was ready to stab a knife into the wall.

Same bro, I’m always alone. This place is all I have besides my sister and my best friend. You don’t know how pissed off I was when I was banned. I was ready to stab a knife into the wall.
I feel u bro :cryfeels:

You got two choices. Either rope or cope

Spoken like a true baby
Nah. Pretty sure it's a cucked robot. :feelskek: admit it you miss it when you were young and didn't give a fuck about bills or sex. Every incel here misses that shit so don't pull that I'm a badass average white guy shit on me, I could sterilize you irl if I weren't behind a screen and you'd be my baby googoogaga nigger bitch baby:ha..feels:.

admit it you miss it when you were young and didn't give a fuck about bills or sex.
I miss my childhood until I was about 10 yo. After that it all went to shit.

Doesn't mean I have a Peter Pan syndrome

I miss my childhood until I was about 10 yo. After that it all went to shit.

Doesn't mean I have a Peter Pan syndrome
Nah. Growing up means signing your shit to mundane unga bunga animal beer sex land. :feelsclown: I say, keep being young and keep thinking about ways to become the most unstoppable annoyance known to man.:smonk:

I will do the revolution

Nah. Growing up means signing your shit to mundane unga bunga animal beer sex land. :feelsclown: I say, keep being young and keep thinking about ways to become the most unstoppable annoyance known to man.:smonk:
Yeah, great idea.

Do you realize that this is exactly what the boomers were saying in the 60s?

You want to be a boomer bluepiller :bluepill: all over again? Because it is exactly where it leads.