Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I CAN'T COPE WITH NOT HAVING STRAIGHT LOWER EYELIDS. JUST KILL ME

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
aXE7gg9_700b.jpg

Jacey-Elthalion-models-Autumn-Jackets-for-NLY-MAN.jpg

When-he-can-pull-off-quality-beard.jpg

Your canthal tilt needn't be that great. As long as your lower eyelids are more straight than rounded, you are in the sexy, smouldering, hunter-eyes zone. You may not be deep into it, but you've made it. I have roundish, anime eyes. My palprebal fissure length is disgusting. Add on top my eyes' being close-set and a long midface and it's amazing I haven't shot up a fucking mall yet.

I can't cope with not having an attractive eyearea. Beauty is in the sexy eyearea of the BEHELD. I am copyrighting that now.

A sexy eyearea is most of your attractiveness. Without it, you will need to have everything else about your face almost perfect. An eyearea can rarely be made sexy. It's either sexy or it isn't. Jaws can be widenened and made to project more. Even legs can be broken and stretched, but you cannot turn a shitty eyearea into a sexy, smouldering, hunter one.

Your future dates, kisses, intimacy and love are WRITTEN INTO YOUR DNA AT BIRTH.

Looksmaxxing is an attempt to DEFY THE FUTURE WRITTEN FOR YOU AT BIRTH.

GOD DAMN I CAN'T COPE.

tfw born too late for patriarchal monogamy, but too early for genetic engineering

Fuck, thanks for reminding me that I'm subhuman. I'm not a mentalcel wtf was I thinking? 

Yy3eHSn.png

Looking at your picture, it looks like you lowereyelidmog me.

I'm glad mine are straight, it's pretty common with nerdics, though.

CopingGymcel said:
I'm glad mine are straight, it's pretty common with nerdics, though.

Mentalcel detected. You probably look like the blond version of your avi, jfc.

FUAAAAARKKKK...I have roundish lower lids with scera exposure :(. Gotta get a lateral canthopexy for it.

pfff
i swear sometime you people on this forum make me cringe
stop caring about all this "centimeters" shit that you can't change

try your best with the cards you have

They're all squinting tho.

Bl4ckpilled said:
They're all squinting tho.
Just stop with this cope. Lower lids won’t change much with squinting. Here’s a pic O’Pry where he’s not squinting :

87ac821cfc25695e385432edf7c6f5a5--top-model-beautiful-eyes.jpg

Do you see any scera exposure underneath his cornea? Did his PF get any worse because he’s not squinting? No.

FACEandLMS said:
aXE7gg9_700b.jpg

Jacey-Elthalion-models-Autumn-Jackets-for-NLY-MAN.jpg

When-he-can-pull-off-quality-beard.jpg

Your canthal tilt needn't be that great. As long as your lower eyelids are more straight than rounded, you are in the sexy, smouldering, hunter-eyes zone. You may not be deep into it, but you've made it. I have roundish, anime eyes. My palprebal fissure length is disgusting. Add on top my eyes' being close-set and a long midface and it's amazing I haven't shot up a fucking mall yet.

I can't cope with not having an attractive eyearea. Beauty is in the sexy eyearea of the BEHELD. I am copyrighting that now.

A sexy eyearea is most of your attractiveness. Without it, you will need to have everything else about your face almost perfect. An eyearea can rarely be made sexy. It's either sexy or it isn't. Jaws can be widenened and made to project more. Even legs can be broken and stretched, but you cannot turn a shitty eyearea into a sexy, smouldering, hunter one.

Your future dates, kisses, intimacy and love are WRITTEN INTO YOUR DNA AT BIRTH.

Looksmaxxing is an attempt to DEFY THE FUTURE WRITTEN FOR YOU AT BIRTH.

GOD DAMN I CAN'T COPE.

Same problem as me. I have droopy lateral cathuses (canthi?) and negative canthal tilt