Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mom saw the fitx video (with 1 million+ total views) and gave me a bluepilled lecture.

Not right but you could implement some redpill advice. Basically take the useful stuff and discard the lies. You're black and you're not bad looking if I remember correctly. There are many black guys that get women and they look worse. I also feel like you were just humblebragging with your looks so now you got what you asked for I guess.
Dont you see how he acts in the video ? Its not hard to tell he is a giga sperg (no front to him). Niggers are the race who are expected to act the most NT and low inhib, so it never began for him

Not right but you could implement some redpill advice. Basically take the useful stuff and discard the lies. You're black and you're not bad looking if I remember correctly. There are many black guys that get women and they look worse. I also feel like you were just humblebragging with your looks so now you got what you asked for I guess.
How was I humblebragging? If I wasn't bad looking, then I wouldn't want plastic surgery to change my face. That doesn't add up imo.

There's no point in approaching women as a sub5 and I should moneymax to surgerymax first. That's my stance, because if I approached women now, at best I would be laughed at, and at worst, I would have the cops called on me

Dont you see how he acts in the video ? Its not hard to tell he is a giga sperg (no front to him). Niggers are the race who are expected to act the most NT and low inhib, so it never began for him
I blamed it on poor social skills, due to not interacting with much people in school and irl, but maybe I am a sperg.

That's only fuel added to the fire, because not only am I sub5, short and ethnic, I'm also nonNT. Over

Brocel, 95% of these views are bored people mindlessly scrolling. They don't give a fuck. Even the most invested people will forget about it in a couple weeks. You will get over it too.

There are million other topics, situations, scandals, memes, controversies and celebs trending every day that people indulge into, you greatly overestimate the situation you're in. Zoom out a little bit.
The world does not revolve around, which is a good thing in your case.

And I don't think trying to capitalize off of it is a good idea either, people will hate you or laugh at you, being associated will blackpill/incels is a social suicide. The chance of you making money or gaining status out of it is ridiculously small.

I'm not trying to be a defeatist, I just honestly believe this idea won't work and will only make things worse. Believe me you have shit to lose, don't listen to these "you're already a clown it won't get any worse might as well go along with it" advice, it CAN get way worse.

So I'd say, just stay quiet and let it die. It will be rather quick I'm sure. Focus on education, making money and saving up for surgeries.

Brocel, 95% of these views are bored people mindlessly scrolling. They don't give a fuck. Even the most invested people will forget about it in a couple weeks. You will get over it too.
Cope, there were people whose life got destroyed over memes

There are million other topics, situations, scandals, memes, controversies and celebs trending every day that people indulge into, you greatly overestimate the situation you're in. Zoom out a little bit.
The world does not revolve around, which is a good thing in your case.

And I don't think trying to capitalize off of it is a good idea either, people will hate you or laugh at you, being associated will blackpill/incels is a social suicide. The chance of you making money or gaining status out of it is ridiculously small.

I'm not trying to be a defeatist, I just honestly believe this idea won't work and will only make things worse. Believe me you have shit to lose, don't listen to these "you're already a clown it won't get any worse might as well go along with it" advice, it CAN get way worse.

So I'd say, just stay quiet and let it die. It will be rather quick I'm sure. Focus on education, making money and saving up for surgeries.

I disagree, on tiktok alone there was 11.6k reposts.

Which means people weren't mindlessly scrolling through it but actively commenting and sharing it.

I'm overestimating it because it's not the end of the world, but it's simply something permanent. My name and face will always be associated with it.

In my opinion, it's already over, and since it's over, I should just martyr myself. If I hide, I'm going to be found and shot. I can't hide the truth forever, it will always come back. I should accept it's going to go viral, and basically fight to the bitter end.

I likely won't make money or status from it, I don't plan on doing anonymous content, I'm going to talk to people IRL alongsides practice my speaking skills, making videos where I talk from 2 minutes - 15 minutes will help somewhat but not a lot in that.

My online footprint is already over, my life is already over, might as well just not care about risk

Just use the clip to run a "go fund me" for either surgery or cope money...

Just use the clip to run a "go fund me" for either surgery or cope money...
That would be a good idea, but people don't feel sympathy for me, they're clowning on me

change your name to madaracel
you still mog me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back