Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe how delusional these fat, pigs are

B

bcroger

Major
Srs.

There is this fat(clearly obese, mind you, not just overweight), 40 something year, very short, Hispanic, ugly, pig who used to hit on this Chad at work. He told me about it. She invited him to eat breakfast with her(he said no), used to stare and smile at him excessively, and would try to talk to him. She eventually stopped because he kept ignoring her. She is married to an obese man, so i'm not sure where she is getting this confidence from.

But a man of her caliber (short, fat, guy in his 40s) would never dare hit on a 9/10, athletic, white woman (his foid equivalent) in her 20s. Would never happen.

fuck u nigga u made the same thread 1000 times

Last edited:
The future is grim my brocels

theres so many more threads but yeah im not gonna fucking copy and paste all that here

The future is grim my brocels
theres so many more threads but yeah im not gonna fucking copy and paste all that here

this dude has deep fucking hatred for these fat bitches goddamn

who wouldn’t? I can promise you, if her male equivalent acted the same, there would be calls for blood from liberal white women online.

Volcel if you wouldn´t fuck this hispanic beauty

who wouldn’t? I can promise you, if her male equivalent acted the same, there would be calls for blood from liberal white women online.
fatties cost 1.4 trillion in additional health costs that tax payers have to foot.

I admit its a little weird to make so many threads on this topic and have such as obsessive dislike for them. That said, I work for the government in a small city outside of Dallas. About 70% of employees are black, hispanic and native American women. The vast majority of them are obese and almost all of them are overweight or obese. Even the whit ones are mostly obese. They are the fattest and potentially ugliest people on planet earth. How can I not feel enraged when I see the fattest group of "people" on planet earth wobble around like penguins and struggle to breathe? They appearance alone makes them hatable. They CHOOSE to look that way. I don't make them.

They CHOOSE to be fat. No one is putting a gun to their ugly heads and forcing them to eat EXPENSIVE fast food like a close to $17 burrito at chipotle or a $15 McDonald's meal instead of simply making their own food for less than half the price.

I respect the consistency

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back