Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe some obese, fat, slobs think that they are actually attractive

B

bcroger

Major
Srs.This fat(obese), ugly, Mexican , pig in her 40s at work is desperate for this Chad . I see it in real life. She keeps trying to talk to him, says hi to him like 5 times a day. That Chad also told me that she invited him over to lunch once and he declined. I am friends with the guy and he called her "creepy. " I asked him if he liked when she flirted with him and he told me no. I told him to be rude to that fat, ugly, pig.

I see so many of these fat, ugly, slob pigs at work suck up to this 9/10 Chad. Say another white, blonde, piggy get rejected by Chad as well.
see: https://incels.is/threads/heard-this-chad-reject-this-ugly-fat-pig-at-work-srs.567415/

they always have a delusion of grandeur

How fat are they?

How fat are they?
I work for a government office in a small, black/hispanic majority town outside of Dallas Texas. They are the most obese people on planet earth.

No. Women hate it when you reject them.
not when it comes to chad, they interpret it differently. Chad is a circumstance that determines a unique way of behaviour. Chad cannot be viewed through the lense of of normiedom and inceldom. Chad must be viewed throught the blackpill and the blackpill tell us that foids bend everything from Chad positivly. He would have to be very rude (socially dangerous) and she would have to be a mutated foid (her female nature would a varaint; she is built different)

not when it comes to chad, they interpret it differently. Chad is a circumstance that determines a unique way of behaviour. Chad cannot be viewed through the lense of of normiedom and inceldom. Chad must be viewed throught the blackpill and the blackpill tell us that foids bend everything from Chad positivly. He would have to be very rude (socially dangerous) and she would have to be a mutated foid (her female nature would a varaint; she is built different)
Is there anything he can do for her to not get turned on by him?

Is there anything he can do for her to not get turned on by him?
Time (realization its worhtless trying, long process) and feminism induced misandry (creates an active enemy, but does the job of losing romantic interest, if chad is the target, chance of rape accusation is a constant like speed of light in physics due to female nature. She might turn towards you. Not worth for for you, good for your friend).

I do not know the specifics of your friend chad, so I can't really offer concrete practical acts he should take other then the general I just gave you.

I'm sorry for your friend and that he must suffer obnoxioussness from the foid.

RemembER that landwhales looksmatches (obese men) are waiting in agony for death which in that point seems to be a salvation.

When I read this, I imagined you sitting on his lap shit talking her.

RemembER that landwhales looksmatches (obese men) are waiting in agony for death which in that point seems to be a salvation.
Almost all landwhales have overweight or obese husbands. The only exception are with landwhales and black men. Those black men tend to be lower class on average though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back