Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat women are ugly, fucking , pigs.

B

bcroger

Major
Srs. Their faces are nothing but a revolting, blog of disgusting fat. They have like 3 chins, huge fluffy ugly checks, no visible cheek bones , no jaw line and wrinkles all over their faces. Their faces are as wide as they are long.

Almost all landwhales have overweight or obese husbands. The only exception are with landwhales and black men. Those black men tend to be lower class on average though. Guess what, fat, ugly, pigs: it does not matter if you get 1 thousand Tinder matches a day, you will still end up with an ugly, obese man with a 4 inch dick burried in fat because they are the only ones who want you in the long term. Look around you in real life: almost all fat pigs are with other fat pigs.

Last edited:
i think u posted this like 20x already

Based
I hate them

some nerd will create some easy loseweight pill for them. make it easier for them to get chad. they are taking some ozempic stuff now?

They are also the most destructive lmao. They comment the worst things under stacy posts and harass incels.

I knew a landwhale who claimed she's constantly being messaged by rich men

and that toilets will still reject us

Yes i hate landwhales too

Nothing makes my day worse than seeing a fat foid

Kill all women and their inflated empathy.

These women deserve the worse for their inflated self worth and inflated positive vibes when it suits them.

:foidSoy:Watch your mouth
you must be an incel:foidSoy: