Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even fat men should hate fat women

B

bcroger

Major
When I say "fat" I mean obese. Somewhat overweight or chubby is okay. I am talking obese when I talk about fat foids.

At least fat men aren't delusional enough to think they deserve some thin, blonde, stacy. There are fat, fucking, foids at work who keep hitting on Chad at work and I see it. Fat foids think that they deserve Chad.

Fat women are fucking delusional pigs. Fat men have realistic expectations. In my opinion, even fat men should hate fat women.

I hate all women lol

Well I don't hate them, I just hate that I can't get them.
well, you get what I mean.
I don't know if it's logical to want something you hate.

No fat bitches their heads are shaped like a large egg

advice to fat men: lose weight fatty

advice to fat women: you're a xueen and deserve someone special! dont settle for anyone less!

makes my blood boil and im not even fat

why do you want a landwhale? you see this is why hypergamy exists

why do you want a landwhale? you see this is why hypergamy exists
no i want noodle stacy
I just meant like I hate toilets but I want one to fuck everyday.

all a female has to do is not be fucking fat

advice to fat men: lose weight fatty

advice to fat women: you're a xueen and deserve someone special! dont settle for anyone less!

makes my blood boil and im not even fat
based pfp

Im a fat faced man, I wish i wasnt this skinny fat bastard that cant pack muscle creatine after creatine back in the day, Fuck this shiiiiiet nigga im a ogremaxxed mediumcel

im gender-neutral fatphobic (except brocels ofc)

no i want noodle stacy
call-from-based-department.gif

no i want noodle stacy
I just meant like I hate toilets but I want one to fuck everyday.
Noodles usually max out at around a 6.5/10. Non-white hispanic women can max out at around a 7/10 if they aren't fat midgets (like 80% of hispanic American women and Mexican women) and if they have enough European DNA (very rare.) only white foids can go 8/10+

Personally I don't hate all women, just those who are not virgins and have all the sex I want, because of envy, so yes, I hate most fat women because even they can sleep with 10%er Chads and that makes me ENVY them.

Personally I don't hate all women, just those who are not virgins and have all the sex I want, because of envy, so yes, I hate most fat women because even they can sleep with 10%er Chads and that makes me ENVY them.
You sure about that?

Every fat foid I see is with another fat man