Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I cannot believe tomorrow is June 2018. Holy shit. Most upsetting thing ever.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
It's truly over. I took the time pill. I hate June. It's am awful month. I haven't seen my family in a while, maybe like 4 years but flew to Canada to see them. It's crazy how social and successful most of them are. I cannot relate to any of them. I did come because they wanted to fly me out and I wasn't busy. My lie down and rot time is closer to the middle of this month.

What are you people up to? I haven't really checked in much.

My birthday is in June so I am going to be taking a colloidal blackpill when I turn 22 and am still a kisless virgin.

Iktf man. I'm doing the same things I always do, basically nothing. Almost every day since graduation has been the same day on repeat. :feelsrope:

I really want to go ER so badly why can't I just fucking go ER??????????

My birthday is in June so I am going to be taking a colloidal blackpill when I turn 22 and am still a kisless virgin.
Oh boy. I turned 21 exactly 2 months ago. The last day of a month. I hope these guys don't make us go to a beach. Lol.

2018 is fucking going by fast, at least to me. Fucking insane

Time fucking flies and I'm here wasting away at a job and studying instead of enjoying what's left of my youth.

Time fucking flies and I'm here wasting away at a job and studying instead of enjoying what's left of my youth.
My youth is all gone. I'm almost halfway through 21. I'll never get those years back.

Turning 22? You're the age of the supreme gentleman elliot rodger.

I can't believe I'm almost 30. Feels like yesterday I was only 24
Time goes by faster as you get older

June will most likely be another month of NEETdom for me.

I'll be 23 in June. Unfuckingreal that I'm still a virgin with no GF but nothing I could do.

I have a stupid fantasy that I would like the time to stop at least while I'm asleep, everything I do seems to be just a waste of time.

I can't believe I'm almost 30. Feels like yesterday I was only 24
Time goes by faster as you get older
You will get your wizard powers soon. Tell us if they're any cool.

Hoping I'll die soon tbh.

2018 is passing by sooo fast. Please stop. I don't want to turn 23 as a kissless virgin.

I might spend some money on the lottery like he did and then go ER if I lose.

make a differeNCe.

Thotpatrol

I hate June too, but I have a feeling about June 2018...

I didn't actually realize this lmao until I saw this post.

Prepare for the incoming cucktear wave of Junecels!

My youth is all gone. I'm almost halfway through 21. I'll never get those years back.
Same brother, it's over for us but we're still losing our early 20's. We need to try and salvage what we've got left. But how can I escape studyceling?

6 months and nothing has changed for me. All I have accomplished is finding a job and getting fatter kek.

Please let it end soon. All of it.

Here where i live it's "june" almost all year long. Shorts, skirts, and sun roasted legs all day, every day... i'm on a constant suicidefuel injection.

Ever so close to losing my youth years, still haven't had a single female friend in my entire time of living. :feelsbadman:

watching icarly

Last edited:
fuckk, I'm turning 25 soon

Junecels are coming brace yourselves

I'm turning 21 this month, the last milestone towards becoming an ""adult."" JDIMSA.

I feel you, 22 years and still a fucking failure at life. Hope you are okay, the passing of time slowly devours you.

Same brother, it's over for us but we're still losing our early 20's. We need to try and salvage what we've got left. But how can I escape studyceling?
Lol I turned 31 this year :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hit 28 two weeks back. Its late for me to enjoy life, start family and all that stuff. And sorry, June is not bad month. All months are bad. Every each of 365 days is.

Never been a better time to get out of here.

Going to work to make some cash and save up for a PS4, 3DS, and Switch.

Going to do some more cardio so I can play Tennis properly, and want to give a shot and learn some MMA or boxing.

Nothing much else going to be living with my parents for the summer, have a lot of manga and 80 anime left on my plan to watch to keep me company

It's truly over. I took the time pill. I hate June. It's am awful month. I haven't seen my family in a while, maybe like 4 years but flew to Canada to see them. It's crazy how social and successful most of them are. I cannot relate to any of them. I did come because they wanted to fly me out and I wasn't busy. My lie down and rot time is closer to the middle of this month.

What are you people up to? I haven't really checked in much.

Aren't you glad the weather is finally starting to warm up though? This last winter seemed like it was never going to end.

Ugh, summer is just the worst. I get enough sun so I produce vitamin D so I'm healthier when all I want to do is to die. Also my parents force me to go to the beach.

Hit 28 two weeks back. Its late for me to enjoy life, start family and all that stuff. And sorry, June is not bad month. All months are bad. Every each of 365 days is.
June is the worst for me in particular.

Ever so close to losing my youth years, still haven't had a single female friend in my entire time of living. :feelsbadman:
Same. I get further away from accomplishing that as time goes by.

Aren't you glad the weather is finally starting to warm up though? This last winter seemed like it was never going to end.
I actually miss winter. I'm already sick of the current weather.