Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I cannot believe tomorrow is June 2018. Holy shit. Most upsetting thing ever.

Actually, I think during my really young years I did have ONE female blonde friend I used to hang out with and that's the only interaction I've had with a female outside my immediate family, if I had known what I did now I would've tried to get my only kiss during that time. But, being as young as I was I didn't think about it

I'm almost 35. Talk about suicide fuel...

Actually, I think during my really young years I did have ONE female blonde friend I used to hang out with and that's the only interaction I've had with a female outside my immediate family, if I had known what I did now I would've tried to get my only kiss during that time. But, being as young as I was I didn't think about it
Damn, how old were you when that happened?

ER needed a door-breaking shotgun + automatic weapon

I'm almost 35. Talk about suicide fuel...
This Summer a Lot of chads and chadlites and normales high tier are Going to fuck like animals :feelsrope: taking a Lot of virginal stacys and normies femoids and low femoids 1-4 virginal ofc

2018 is passing by sooo fast. Please stop. I don't want to turn 23 as a kissless virgin.
im turning 24 on the 28. of december, i remember the day i played mugen and practised izanami now its nearly 1 year later and nothing at all changed except more "wisdom"

im over its over
look at the fucking date: 03. july 2017 now its 1. june 2018 WTF is Happenign to me

This Summer a Lot of chads and chadlites and normales high tier are Going to fuck like animals :feelsrope: taking a Lot of virginal stacys and normies femoids and low femoids 1-4 virginal ofc
We should ruin their fun...:feelzez::kys:

We should ruin their fun...:feelzez::kys:
Yes my bruh lets get our hERo weap and deliver the real fun to their lives. I'm doing some research on a kind of diseases to spread in the public transport but it's just a *research*

Yes my bruh lets get our hERo weap and deliver the real fun to their lives. I'm doing some research on a kind of diseases to spread in the public transport but it's just a *research*
STDs are a hell of a deterrent, I want all these femoids to contract crabs this summer:feelsree:

Time flies for sure.

Imagine the crazy beach parties that Chads and Stacies are setting up now that summer is here. I wish winter never ended.

Time flies for sure.

Imagine the crazy beach parties that Chads and Stacies are setting up now that summer is here. I wish winter never ended.
Not to mention all the beach parties of the previous years we all have missed out on. It's over.

And that's even more depressing.

Yes my bruh the solve it's be a hERo