Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i can survive this semester at least but shit still sucks

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I picked the easiest schedule possible just so I wouldn't be stressed and fail and rope and it might've been overkill. I'm doing jackshit now.

the little relationships with the acquaintances I had from last semester are OVER because I hadn't seen them for months from when I dropped out. hanged out with the skaters I usually do from last semester and it is clear they don't really give af about me anymore even less than before. they had weed and didn't even offer me lol. not that I blame them. you can't be friends with someone that doesn't talk besides autism. and I don't even skate like they do I ride a bike. most of the other people I knew from before I have less contact with now. I live on the other side of campus now. it's fucking over. i only have a miserably lonely semester to look forward to, then I might drop out again for good.

it is funny i dropped out once and im trying again but this time my stats are lower like fucking dark souls. i am thinking too much again... i should just continue ldar and turn my brain off

Is there anything you don't like about College/Uni?

Bruh, talk to folks in your class. Start off by wanting to study together. That's how friendships formed for me. After that, joining student organizations. Made a handful of friends from that, it's better to bond over studying. Then take it further with watching sports, playing vidya, board games, etc.

idkwattodowithlife said:
it is major sui fuel socially and academically

Indari said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
it is major sui fuel socially and academically
Would you consider online distant learning as your last option?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Would you consider online distant learning as your last option?

no that would be an even darker hell

when I think about my years at uni I cannot fathom how I survived, being already dead must have done the trick

lel, I skipped my exam and now I have to appeal it. Psych ward here I come!

fukmylyf said:
lel, I skipped my exam and now I have to appeal it. Psych ward here I come!
looooooooooool

nausea said:
when I think about my years at uni I cannot fathom how I survived, being already dead must have done the trick

lol, I feel this way about high school now. Can't imagine spending 8 hours everyday at school

fukmylyf said:
nausea said:
lol, I feel this way about high school now. Can't imagine spending 8 hours everyday at school
pure torture