Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't want to be hateful but I can't help it

Yep. I will do what I can. I absolutely love cars, and the car hobby brings me lots of pleasure. Cars have been my biggest passion for over 14 years. This was my dad's Camaro at what would be the very last show he went to:View attachment 1175114At some point once the weather is good, I'm going to start taking it to shows again myself or with my mother.
Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Cool car alright. The ones from the 1960s have a cool design too

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Cool car alright. The ones from the 1960s have a cool design too
Yeah, 1967-1969 Camaros were awesome as well. I like the 1970-1973 the best, which is the body style like my dad's car, but the ones after were cool too.

Yeah, 1967-1969 Camaros were awesome as well. I like the 1970-1973 the best, which is the body style like my dad's car, but the ones after were cool too.
Yeah I understand why you would like the early 70s design those classic cars must be worth a lot

Yeah I understand why you would like the early 70s design those classic cars must be worth a lot
Yeah, they are worth a good amount. It was gaining value ever since my dad bought it in 2010, but as of the last few years, it's losing value now. That's because the guys who like classis cars are most old guys, and they are dying off, so the market is dwindling because young guys like modern cars. I don't care that it's losing a bit of value, because I'm just going to keep it as long as I can and I have no intention of selling it.

Yeah, they are worth a good amount. It was gaining value ever since my dad bought it in 2010, but as of the last few years, it's losing value now. That's because the guys who like classis cars are most old guys, and they are dying off, so the market is dwindling because young guys like modern cars. I don't care that it's losing a bit of value, because I'm just going to keep it as long as I can and I have no intention of selling it.
We better talk more on PMs otherwise Stupid Clown might get annoyed