Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i bet most oldcels here have undiagnosed autism.

i took an online test and it said i had multiple mental and behavioral disorders but i can't diagnose myself only a doctor can and im poor so we may never know although like many of the users here i'm quite positive i'm a defect human in some form or fashion

with that said i remember a nurse asked me if i wanted to get tested for like autism spectrum shit and i told her if i could get disability or money from the government from it. she said no so i told her no i didnt want to get tested because what good does it do me to know i'm autistic and it is on paper that im autistic but i cant get any government money from it? that just means i know i'm less than a full human for the rest of my life with no recourse or positive things about that knowledge. it's bullshit

Living to 40 as an autist truecel is rare. Most of them rope before they reach that point, often after their parents pass away and they can't take care of themselves on their own. See hikkikomoris.

Notice how they paint the autist incel as the bad guy.

Last edited:
if you're 40+ years old (or even 30+ years old) and are an oldcel you probably have autism. in fact, many of the oldcels on here exhibut traits of autism.

@Alone75 once got tested for autism and he scored positive for autism on 50% of the traits. he's on the spectrum. plus he struggled like hell finding jobs and when you have autism, whether you tell emplyers or not, getting a job is super hard, and autistic people have a much higher unemployment rate than even black people. employers, often won't hire autistic people and they won't hire you regardless of whether you told them you have autism. you can't blend in with NTs, they'll always notice your autism (whether they recognize what they see as autism or they don't because some might not know you have autism and might just think you're weird because they know nothing about autism) because you have a social disability, so you can barely communicate properly the way NTs can.

@FrothySolutions definitely has autism, even on reddit one user asked if he has autism and told him to get tested. he definitely is autistic. his whole reddit post history screams autism. repetitive behaviors and interests (tons of reddit threads about how to get invited to house parties at 49 and about the college life), and he also even had the balls to go back to university as a student and took random general education classes so he can be eligible enough for student IDs/student housing. he even went in a dorm and got a job at a college nightclub and went into a few of them and tried to blend in with students. that's the most autistic thing ive ever seen because he's 49 and doesn't understand social norms because a guy like that would be ostracized on sight and seen as a freak by all the college students. autistic people generally are the ones who do things that are seen as awkward or sketchy that they don't know are awkward and sketchy, and frothy exemplifies this. even in that interview that @52baldcurryjanitor shared of Frothy you can hear Frothy's voice and it sounds autistic as fuck. studies have shown that autistic men are more likely to have nasal ass fuckin voices and his voice sounds like a nerdy scrawny autistic 16 year old man instead of a 49 year old man. But given he was born in 1973, he never got diagnosed with autism.

@SlayerSlayer probably has autism, too. His appearance looks very autistic. his awkward smile that shows he doesn't know how to properly smile, the full cheeks, he's 41 but wears hats that a teenager would wear (dressing younger than your age is common among autists)), he also repetitive restricted behaviors and interests, (posting tons of posts about his interest in college sex and typing in all caps which is awkward behavior)

@Fat Link for all i know might have autism. i won't be surprised but he never showed too many signs but it wouldn't surprise me.

only like 1% of 40 year old men are virgins, and if they ever lose their virginity, they probably had a hooker or were briefly sexually active and then never again. if you're a 40 year old virgin, you probably have autism. i'm just saying. go get tested right now and tell me what happens.
Why are you naming yourself after a serial killer?

Psychiatrist said I was autistic when I was 27 and basically told me to ldar and offered to help me get on NEETbux.
I gave it some thought and figured I would rather just rope than to live a long pathetic "life" of begging normalfags for handouts while barely scraping by in a halfway house as a certified mental case. I still don't feel autistic to be honest, there are so many mental illnesses they can ascribe anything to, psychology isn't a science.

Now I'm 32 and it's looking like I'm going to have to own up to the rope decision.
wait a minute your not a mental case are you? do not rope yourself mate. I am 37. Do not be ashamed of what you are it takes all sorts to make the world go round.

Living to 40 as an autist truecel is rare. Most of them rope before they reach that point, often after their parents pass away and they can't take care of themselves on their own. See hikkikomoris.

Notice how they paint the autist incel as the bad guy.
I myself am sufferning from depression because of having thoughts of seeing my mother and father pass away. I myself have never had a girlfriend in my life. Have been to the red light district on more than one occasion, but was rarly fun.

Psychiatrist said I was autistic when I was 27 and basically told me to ldar and offered to help me get on NEETbux.
I gave it some thought and figured I would rather just rope than to live a long pathetic "life" of begging normalfags for handouts while barely scraping by in a halfway house as a certified mental case. I still don't feel autistic to be honest, there are so many mental illnesses they can ascribe anything to, psychology isn't a science.

Now I'm 32 and it's looking like I'm going to have to own up to the rope decision.
ARe you based in London mate?

Maybe I have.

I don't even care about it that much.

I am 35 and recessed

No, my autism is diagnosed. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome when I was 10, and it's on my medical records. And I'm 33.

I probably do though I never really cared enough to get diagnosed. I've always felt more at ease around spergy awkward people and felt like I have more in common with them than I do normies. I was pretty awkward when I was in Elementary school though I gradually got less awkward over time.

No, my autism is diagnosed. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome when I was 10, and it's on my medical records. And I'm 33.
Your anecdote is the exception

if you're 40+ years old (or even 30+ years old) and are an oldcel you probably have autism. in fact, many of the oldcels on here exhibut traits of autism.

@Alone75 once got tested for autism and he scored positive for autism on 50% of the traits. he's on the spectrum. plus he struggled like hell finding jobs and when you have autism, whether you tell emplyers or not, getting a job is super hard, and autistic people have a much higher unemployment rate than even black people. employers, often won't hire autistic people and they won't hire you regardless of whether you told them you have autism. you can't blend in with NTs, they'll always notice your autism (whether they recognize what they see as autism or they don't because some might not know you have autism and might just think you're weird because they know nothing about autism) because you have a social disability, so you can barely communicate properly the way NTs can.

@FrothySolutions definitely has autism, even on reddit one user asked if he has autism and told him to get tested. he definitely is autistic. his whole reddit post history screams autism. repetitive behaviors and interests (tons of reddit threads about how to get invited to house parties at 49 and about the college life), and he also even had the balls to go back to university as a student and took random general education classes so he can be eligible enough for student IDs/student housing. he even went in a dorm and got a job at a college nightclub and went into a few of them and tried to blend in with students. that's the most autistic thing ive ever seen because he's 49 and doesn't understand social norms because a guy like that would be ostracized on sight and seen as a freak by all the college students. autistic people generally are the ones who do things that are seen as awkward or sketchy that they don't know are awkward and sketchy, and frothy exemplifies this. even in that interview that @52baldcurryjanitor shared of Frothy you can hear Frothy's voice and it sounds autistic as fuck. studies have shown that autistic men are more likely to have nasal ass fuckin voices and his voice sounds like a nerdy scrawny autistic 16 year old man instead of a 49 year old man. But given he was born in 1973, he never got diagnosed with autism.

@SlayerSlayer probably has autism, too. His appearance looks very autistic. his awkward smile that shows he doesn't know how to properly smile, the full cheeks, he's 41 but wears hats that a teenager would wear (dressing younger than your age is common among autists)), he also repetitive restricted behaviors and interests, (posting tons of posts about his interest in college sex and typing in all caps which is awkward behavior)

@Fat Link for all i know might have autism. i won't be surprised but he never showed too many signs but it wouldn't surprise me.

only like 1% of 40 year old men are virgins, and if they ever lose their virginity, they probably had a hooker or were briefly sexually active and then never again. if you're a 40 year old virgin, you probably have autism. i'm just saying. go get tested right now and tell me what happens.
They are just ugly

Your anecdote is the exception
Okay, but I'm also not going to post my medical records as proof. I might as well post my SSN, home address, place of work, and everything else about me while I'm at it.