Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i bet most oldcels here have undiagnosed autism.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
if you're 40+ years old (or even 30+ years old) and are an oldcel you probably have autism. in fact, many of the oldcels on here exhibut traits of autism.

@Alone75 once got tested for autism and he scored positive for autism on 50% of the traits. he's on the spectrum. plus he struggled like hell finding jobs and when you have autism, whether you tell emplyers or not, getting a job is super hard, and autistic people have a much higher unemployment rate than even black people. employers, often won't hire autistic people and they won't hire you regardless of whether you told them you have autism. you can't blend in with NTs, they'll always notice your autism (whether they recognize what they see as autism or they don't because some might not know you have autism and might just think you're weird because they know nothing about autism) because you have a social disability, so you can barely communicate properly the way NTs can.

@FrothySolutions definitely has autism, even on reddit one user asked if he has autism and told him to get tested. he definitely is autistic. his whole reddit post history screams autism. repetitive behaviors and interests (tons of reddit threads about how to get invited to house parties at 49 and about the college life), and he also even had the balls to go back to university as a student and took random general education classes so he can be eligible enough for student IDs/student housing. he even went in a dorm and got a job at a college nightclub and went into a few of them and tried to blend in with students. that's the most autistic thing ive ever seen because he's 49 and doesn't understand social norms because a guy like that would be ostracized on sight and seen as a freak by all the college students. autistic people generally are the ones who do things that are seen as awkward or sketchy that they don't know are awkward and sketchy, and frothy exemplifies this. even in that interview that @52baldcurryjanitor shared of Frothy you can hear Frothy's voice and it sounds autistic as fuck. studies have shown that autistic men are more likely to have nasal ass fuckin voices and his voice sounds like a nerdy scrawny autistic 16 year old man instead of a 49 year old man. But given he was born in 1973, he never got diagnosed with autism.

@SlayerSlayer probably has autism, too. His appearance looks very autistic. his awkward smile that shows he doesn't know how to properly smile, the full cheeks, he's 41 but wears hats that a teenager would wear (dressing younger than your age is common among autists)), he also repetitive restricted behaviors and interests, (posting tons of posts about his interest in college sex and typing in all caps which is awkward behavior)

@Fat Link for all i know might have autism. i won't be surprised but he never showed too many signs but it wouldn't surprise me.

only like 1% of 40 year old men are virgins, and if they ever lose their virginity, they probably had a hooker or were briefly sexually active and then never again. if you're a 40 year old virgin, you probably have autism. i'm just saying. go get tested right now and tell me what happens.

Ok, but how does this relate to the question of the meaning of life in the context of the modern human in a dystopian globalist society?
65z57j

I (30s) just grew up in a messed up environment and the past still fucks with my head. if you were to search my name on this forum and the other serge forum I'm active on, you'd think I was autistic or unironically have some other mental disorder. I'm completely NT, though.

if you're 40+ years old (or even 30+ years old) and are an oldcel you probably have autism. in fact, many of the oldcels on here exhibut traits of autism.

@Alone75 once got tested for autism and he scored positive for autism on 50% of the traits. he's on the spectrum. plus he struggled like hell finding jobs and when you have autism, whether you tell emplyers or not, getting a job is super hard, and autistic people have a much higher unemployment rate than even black people. employers, often won't hire autistic people and they won't hire you regardless of whether you told them you have autism. you can't blend in with NTs, they'll always notice your autism (whether they recognize what they see as autism or they don't because some might not know you have autism and might just think you're weird because they know nothing about autism) because you have a social disability, so you can barely communicate properly the way NTs can.

@FrothySolutions definitely has autism, even on reddit one user asked if he has autism and told him to get tested. he definitely is autistic. his whole reddit post history screams autism. repetitive behaviors and interests (tons of reddit threads about how to get invited to house parties at 49 and about the college life), and he also even had the balls to go back to university as a student and took random general education classes so he can be eligible enough for student IDs/student housing. he even went in a dorm and got a job at a college nightclub and went into a few of them and tried to blend in with students. that's the most autistic thing ive ever seen because he's 49 and doesn't understand social norms because a guy like that would be ostracized on sight and seen as a freak by all the college students. autistic people generally are the ones who do things that are seen as awkward or sketchy that they don't know are awkward and sketchy, and frothy exemplifies this. even in that interview that @52baldcurryjanitor shared of Frothy you can hear Frothy's voice and it sounds autistic as fuck. studies have shown that autistic men are more likely to have nasal ass fuckin voices and his voice sounds like a nerdy scrawny autistic 16 year old man instead of a 49 year old man. But given he was born in 1973, he never got diagnosed with autism.

@SlayerSlayer probably has autism, too. His appearance looks very autistic. his awkward smile that shows he doesn't know how to properly smile, the full cheeks, he's 41 but wears hats that a teenager would wear (dressing younger than your age is common among autists)), he also repetitive restricted behaviors and interests, (posting tons of posts about his interest in college sex and typing in all caps which is awkward behavior)

@Fat Link for all i know might have autism. i won't be surprised but he never showed too many signs but it wouldn't surprise me.

only like 1% of 40 year old men are virgins, and if they ever lose their virginity, they probably had a hooker or were briefly sexually active and then never again. if you're a 40 year old virgin, you probably have autism. i'm just saying. go get tested right now and tell me what happens.
Whats the point of having a piece of paper confirming it.
Its not going to change anything.

I'm 33 I have seen my doctor plenty of times and not once has she diagnosed me with autism, but did say I have borderline personality disorder, I bet more than 1 % of 40 year old men are virgins

Last edited:
I'm 33 I have seen my doctor plenty of times and not once has she diagnosed me with autism, but did say I have borderline personality disorder
maybe you should have some other doctor diagnose you, plus i think it's more common among 43 yr olds than 33 yr olds.
I (30s) just grew up in a messed up environment and the past still fucks with my head. if you were to search my name on this forum and the other serge forum I'm active on, you'd think I was autistic or unironically have some other mental disorder. I'm completely NT, though.
virgins in their 40s prolly have more autism, and you might have it you prolly were never diagnosed.

Not nightclub. Bar/grill. I visit the nightclubs and work at a bar/grill.

I don't think I have autism. I'm the opposite. I'm overly sensitive to others. Too much empathy and it allows others to walk all over me.

Eh, I'm almost an oldcel and no psychiatrist, psychologist, or counselor has ever thought I was autistic. I just have avoidant personality disorder, depression, and anxiety. I'm socially inept because I shut down around people out of a deeply ingrained fear of rejection.

[UWSL]he also even had the balls to go back to university as a student and took random general education classes so he can be eligible enough for student IDs/student housing. he even went in a dorm and got a job at a college nightclub and went into a few of them and tried to blend in with students.[/UWSL]

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: can one be that low inhib and sociable while being an autist?

I don't think I have autism. I'm the opposite. I'm overly sensitive to others. Too much empathy and it allows others to walk all over me.
Same here, but to the point of seemingly actual redardation :cryfeels:

only like 1% of 40 year old men are virgins
where did you get that? I would say that it is much lower % even, excluding some disabled groups of people who would not count

1 out of 100 men being involuntary virgin would actually be quite a massive amount of them, would be way too much

Last edited:
this idea that autists lack empathy is a myth. you might be autistic.

The fact that the autism spectrum disorder, at the time of which oldcels lived, like 35+, already wasn't studied much and a lot of signs weren't acknowledged as a specific noticable trait of le autism in your brain, makes it already more likely that most autistic older people being undiagnosed. Since they somehow already adapted throughout the children-adolescent phase, in which it gets the most noticable since the sudden confrontation of situations of social interaction, sensory issues and other traits that are very strictly connected to autism, makes it way more obvious.

But at that time, the reaction of an autistic child/adolescent to all of that, was simply misinterpretated as bad behaviour, in the context of being an annoying and shitty kid. Today, even more teachers have more knowledge about it, know what it is etc. so it gets detected way earlier. As an adult, you have somewhat already adapted to all of that, since you were always forced to, which may have caused them to dooming mental health problems, drug addiction, or they otherwise adapted to it by using a specific skill they may have, and intentionally using coping ways constantly to all these problems. That usually just gets seen, in adults from the outside, as maybe a shy dude, he's just like that, he simply doesn't like loud situations, social interaction blabla. They're trained already to not show any of that to others, by the already mistreatment as a child.

I WANT TO HAVE COLLEGE SEX. I HAVE AUTISM

I asked my doc for a test once, it was negative. I also have no problems reading emotions, so I doubt I have autism. I'm just extremely weird.

that's true. luckily i was diagnosed in my early 20s.

10247.jpg
is this @SlayerSlayer

I am an oldcel (35+)

But I don't believe in the "spectrum". If you are an autist like in "Rain man", ok. Otherwise an autism "diagnosis" is just quackery

When ppl are young, you can't diagnose autism bc what a child does is hard to interpret.
When ppl are old, you can't diagnose it either because you cannot disentangle what is due to genetics an what to the environment.

"mild" forms of autism is just a blanket term the psycho-bullshitters use to sweep under the rug a whole host of things they don't understand, including inceldom.

Older incels = autistic is a bit simplistic in my opinion.

There are lots of reasons, mainly to do with looks and not being a good simp, eg being poor, shit dead end job or NEET. Not being able to move out and still living with parents.

I've run into many older guys online around my age who struggle, mostly Americans, British and Australians. But their are many in other European countries, especially Germany and increasing numbers of Asians and South Americans but they need to write/speak English so I know of them.

It's society as a whole, especially in the west that lacks Islamic rule/African culture that denies foids freedom to slut around and only choose the 'hotter' guys or use uglier simps with good careers for their resources and divorce rape them.

Today's youngcels will be tomorrow's oldcels like happened to me. The future is very bleak for most men, autist or not imo.

Older incels = autistic is a bit simplistic in my opinion.

There are lots of reasons, mainly to do with looks and not being a good simp, eg being poor, shit dead end job or NEET. Not being able to move out and still living with parents.

I've run into many older guys online around my age who struggle, mostly Americans, British and Australians. But their are many in other European countries, especially Germany and increasing numbers of Asians and South Americans but they need to write/speak English so I know of them.

It's society as a whole, especially in the west that lacks Islamic rule/African culture that denies foids freedom to slut around and only choose the 'hotter' guys or use uglier simps with good careers for their resources and divorce rape them.

Today's youngcels will be tomorrow's oldcels like happened to me. The future is very bleak for most men, autist or not imo.
I still think most oldcels are autistic

Hell at least 40% of love shy men turned out to be spergs

I am functionally autistic

I'm hyper-aware of social cues...too aware, in fact. I just can't help being me. :feelsokman:

where did you get that? I would say that it is much lower % even, excluding some disabled groups of people who would not count

1 out of 100 men being involuntary virgin would actually be quite a massive amount of them, would be way too much
I remember seeing somewhere that 1 out of 33 people die as adult virgins

I still think most oldcels are autistic

Hell at least 40% of love shy men turned out to be spergs

Maybe, some high functioning autists still get sex, girlfriends and have families though so it's not a complete death sentence.

It's more a [UWSL]final nail in the coffin for the uglier guys with severe cases. I know thei[/UWSL][UWSL]r is something not right with me, so I can't discount it. :feelsrope:[/UWSL]

Maybe, some high functioning autists still get sex, girlfriends and have families though so it's not a complete death sentence.

It's more a [UWSL]final nail in the coffin for the uglier guys with severe cases. I know thei[/UWSL][UWSL]r is something not right with me, so I can't discount it. :feelsrope:[/UWSL]
most autistic men don't get sex or relationships that often, if at all. hell, they have low fertility/marriage rates.

I blame childhood (((vaccines)))

I'm hyper-aware of social cues...too aware, in fact. I just can't help being me. :feelsokman:
Same I’m like reverse autist when it comes to cues and reading people but I’m still too retarted to be NT.

I’m 30. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if I was actually diagnosed with autism :feelshaha::feelsrope:

Good post and resonated with me . Oldcel here

I feel bad for people who discovered autism at an old age. Spending all that time thinking there's something wrong with you, when in reality, you're simply different. I wish them all the best

I remember seeing somewhere that 1 out of 33 people die as adult virgins
That is way, way too many. Maybe that includes homosexuals who never have intercourse with the opposite sex because of lack of interest. And women, because like even 5 % of women never feel any desire for sex and nowadays aren't forced to marry, so they never engage in sex because they have zero libido/are asexuals. Male asexuality is much more rare than asexuality in females.

I would say that in Europe, excluding retards who live their whole lifes in a institution, way less than even 1% of men die virgins, simply because they sooner or later will pay for it. That applies to Mexico, Central and South America as well. In some Asian countries also prostitution is widespread. In Africa, they simply take women by force, also prostitution is a thing there. USA and Canada is an anomaly here.

Most of them are probably on the Autistic Spectrum to some degree

I took online tests for autism and got positive results

Psychiatrist said I was autistic when I was 27 and basically told me to ldar and offered to help me get on NEETbux.
I gave it some thought and figured I would rather just rope than to live a long pathetic "life" of begging normalfags for handouts while barely scraping by in a halfway house as a certified mental case. I still don't feel autistic to be honest, there are so many mental illnesses they can ascribe anything to, psychology isn't a science.

Now I'm 32 and it's looking like I'm going to have to own up to the rope decision.

Not nightclub. Bar/grill. I visit the nightclubs and work at a bar/grill.
:feelskek::feelskek: Did you really try to blend in at a college party as a 49 year old? Unless you can LARP as a 20 something, you'll look odd.