Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I barely recognize any of the users here anymore...

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Where have all the pre maycels gone? All I see nowadays are just may, june, july and august cels. Where are my OG homies?

Probably in the grave or on lookism tbh tbh ngl ngl.

I've seen a few of them so I don't quite know what you're talking about. Try looking on the fourms some more, they're rare but they're here.

I take periodic breaks to maintain my mental happiness. This place seriously depresses me and has a powerful demotivating effect. Some of the others that disappeared have probably had their fill or maybe they do the same thing I do?

Welcum to the real world tbh

All the OGs have either moved on or been banned. :feelsbadman:

I take periodic breaks to maintain my mental happiness. This place seriously depresses me and has a powerful demotivating effect. Some of the others that disappeared have probably had their fill or maybe they do the same thing I do?

tfw your aprilcel so you barely didn't count in the newcel trash list according to OP.

8 November respected oldcel checking in

Banned
Some of them have moved to truecels.org which has stricter rules about no blackpilled normies or sex havers yet chadfishman is there :lul:

Ive been lurking here since it’s inception last november and tbh it seems they usually get banned after a while.

Some of them have moved to truecels.org which has stricter rules about no blackpilled normies or sex havers yet chadfishman is there :lul:
I lol'd when I saw cfm as a most recent poster.

I miss the 2k17cels

I used to lurk on PUAHate in its prime.

Not that long ago, to be honest.

banned for autism or completely lost hope/ ascended.

we can hope that they ascended

Maycels are gaycels.

Some are not so active

The "OGs" do retarded shit and then get banned.

burn outs tbh , they should of paced themselves l

I knew this will be the case. When Reddit banned us it was clear that this community won't survive.

Maybe they roped? What’s the average lifespan of an incel after discovering the blackpill anyways ?

It's over for summercels

There's still a few around.

Where have all the pre maycels gone? All I see nowadays are just may, june, july and august cels. Where are my OG homies?

Probably in the grave or on lookism tbh tbh ngl ngl.

I've been here for a while, but for most of the year slid into heavy debilitating depression that prevented me from even being able to make posts online. So I probably don't come here as often and I should.

a little busy with uni...

B23921F3 E9EC 4C23 B5E5 FAFAE786EA00

January 2016 cel here