Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am the ultimate subhuman!!!! I've never met anyone that didn't mog me.

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I think I might be the biggest truecel in existence, everyone I know has a gf and kids, while I rot on .is masturbating like a coomer. EVEN FUCKING FAKECELS ON HERE MOG ME!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I think I might be the biggest truecel in existence, everyone I know has a gf and kids, while I rot on .is masturbating like a coomer. EVEN FUCKING FAKECELS ON HERE MOG ME!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Ur 5'11 and have one friend SUPER ULTRA SUBATOMIC MOGS ME

Cope, 5'11 is midget tier! YOU HAVE TO BE 6'8 to be human in 2022!
At 5'11 u atleast don't have midget frame and u could just move to another country if urs has a really high height average. IM 5'6 I'D HAVE TO MOVE TO A THRID WORLD COUNTRY TO LOOK NORMAL:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

At 5'11 u atleast don't have midget frame and u could just move to another country if urs has a really high height average. IM 5'6 I'D HAVE TO MOVE TO A THRID WORLD COUNTRY TO LOOK NORMAL:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
My frame is subhuman and I'm broke, no one wants Blacks guys except Landwhales and Wiggers