Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I am packing chocolates and sweets for kids on halloween today

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
Putting a smile on innocent little kids face is something very nice. I am doing this since 3 years and since then amount of kids coming to our house increases to record-high. If you make kids happy, they will never ever forget about that. They will always remember you as a good old man.

Thats how i cope boyos, what about you?

827f180029b69d98944fbfef3b356d8a.png

ill cope by drinking tonight

Don't forget to write a note with your phone number and attach it to every piece of candy you give to a kid with a single MILF you see.

I only give free stuff to people who are starving or something.

Just be first, nice bro gotta groom them early

I only try to be nice to kids low key. I genuinely think going through puberty makes you evil.

Kids are sweet and innocent but puberty turns them into degenerate assholes. You’ll be giving candy to future Chads and Stacys. :feelsbadman:

inb4 accused of pedocel:worryfeels:

I have a soft spot for babies, they are one of the few things that makes me smile. Also they don't give me looks of disgust for being ugly.

Load tons of E and fucked up hormonal chemicals in candy and make sure you give those to chad kids,
then give sub-5 kids candy with HGH and T in it

lol
How the fuck...? Nevermind.
Enjoy.

Putting a smile on innocent little kids face is something very nice. I am doing this since 3 years and since then amount of kids coming to our house increases to record-high. If you make kids happy, they will never ever forget about that. They will always remember you as a good old man.

Thats how i cope boyos, what about you?

827f180029b69d98944fbfef3b356d8a.png
I dressed as a hobbit. Play into what you are I guess

true tbh I still remember some doors I ringed at

I wish I could cope like that, where I live halloween isn't really celebrated. It's just an excuse for sluts to be sluts with cat ears on them and normies to dress up as whatever character is popular now.

Kids don't go door to door, only the gypsies do and I dislike them.

one of those kids is your oneitis' kid

Kids are evil

ARE YOU CELEBRATING A PAGAN HOLIDAY?! :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::giga::giga::giga::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

YOU ARE PEDOPHILE!!!!

FBI!!!!!!! :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Maybe one of them will turn out to be a stacy when she's older and come back to help you ascend as payback for the candy.

This is very sweet, thanks for doing this man.

"the 7th guy looks kinda weird, his eyebrows are asymetrical"
"the seventh guy looks like barney simpson with that nose teeehee"
"omg that guy with the morphed nose looks so weird"

Does that remind you of something smh. Its over bro, its over.

that is sweet

"the 7th guy looks kinda weird, his eyebrows are asymetrical"
"the seventh guy looks like barney simpson with that nose teeehee"
"omg that guy with the morphed nose looks so weird"

Does that remind you of something smh. Its over bro, its over.
Yes I remember that, JFL you were shit out of luck that day, stupid Jewtuber... Just leave us incels alone.