Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel AF are the biggest oppressors of AM

Biowaste Removal

Biowaste Removal

The Mauling bEaR
★★★★
You have no idea how oppressive and abusive asian households are. The rice father is usually a workaholic and every aspect of his life is controlled by the noodlewhore mother, or "tiger mother/tiger wife" who constantly nags him and reaps all the benefits he brings to the table while giving nothing in return, not even a slightest amount of affection, and she often blackmails him. He is even not allowed to raise his own kids, trust me as a ricecel I've seen this with my very own eyes, he is just expected to work all his life to have his kids go studycel at some college or university and have nothing else and own nothing and be happy.

In addition, noodlewhores are ALWAYS looking down on rice men, talking shit about them, talking about how oppressive and misogynistic they are when East Asia has historically had some of the most women's rights, at least relative to other regions such as Middle East (sharia law), Europe and South Asia. And in the modern day East Asia is very pro-feminism even the CPC controlled China (source my mother grew up in China, keep in mind that was decades ago too). THEIR GASLIGHTING AND MANIPULATING HAS DAMAGED ASIAN SOCIETIES AND DEVELOPMENT.

So all rice men are essentially betabuxx to the extreme and their culture expects them to.

And what do the noodlewhores do when they turn around? They turn right around and fuck foreign men, simp over foreign men, anything related to foreign men, even the ugliest subhuman whitecels they would pick over a turbochang, they are LITERALLY THE ONLY GROUP OF WOMEN WITH OUT GROUP BIAS.

In cities in Asia, at the nightclubs they only care about foreign men, if you are asian looking in appearance they will ignore you.

And in the West, growing up in America for example, all of the Asian-american women will ignore asian men and give them the shittiest treatment, not only that but ACTIVELY SABOTAGE THEM. For example when an AM gets into an extremely rare AMXF relationship the noodlewhores will ACTUALLY TRY AND SABOTAGE THEM despite not wanting to be with AM themselves, so they just want ricemen to rot alone.

Noodlewhores have proven time and time again that they are ENEMIES to MEN OF THEIR OWN RACE, acitvely reinforcing negative stereotypes, extreme outgroup bias, and disgustingly abusive behavior and even blackmailing towards AM

I know this is water but I just wanted to vent.

@starcrapoo @Lv99_BixNood @AsiaCel @Cayden Zhang @fastnbulbous @GooberMcKee @pyromancer1234

@mcmoohyun @jbwbeliever @DarkStarDown @anandkonda

Literally never began for ricecels. Their women don't respect them even though they are the hardest working betabuxxers of them all. :blackpill::blackpill:

Literally never began for ricecels. Their women don't respect them even though they are the hardest working betabuxxers of them all. :blackpill::blackpill:
BLAME NOODLEWHORES. NOODLEWHORE IS THE REASON WHY YOU YOURSELF ARE INCEL BECAUSE YOUR ANCESTOR WAS ONE AND SHE WANTED TO FUCK WHITE MEN AND RUINED YOUR GENES

BLAME NOODLEWHORES. NOODLEWHORE IS THE REASON WHY YOU YOURSELF ARE INCEL BECAUSE YOUR ANCESTOR WAS ONE AND SHE WANTED TO FUCK WHITE MEN AND RUINED YOUR GENES
Yeah I need to go back and time and kill my noodlewhore grandma. Literally ruined my childhood because of those gookish features.

Whites were the ones that invented misogyny, patriachy and other social constructs that women view negatively about, so saying that cumfags are better than chinkcels because they're more pro-women doesn't make any sense.

Whites were the ones that invented misogyny, patriachy and other social constructs that women view negatively about, so saying that cumfags are better than chinkcels because they're more pro-women doesn't make any sense.
EXACTLY BUT NOODLEWHORES BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SHIT ON ASIAN MEN EVEN DOE ASIAN MEN ALREADY HAVE THE WORST POSSIBLE STEREOTYPES :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: LIKE GIVE US A FUCKING BREAK YOU ARE STOMPING ON A DEAD DEAD COFFIN YOU FUCKING NOODLEWHORES WE ARE ALREADY HAVE IT THE WORST OUT OF ALL MEN WE DONT NEED YOUR SABOTAGE

:feelsrope: blackpill = racepill

Yeah I need to go back and time and kill my noodlewhore grandma. Literally ruined my childhood because of those gookish features.
How prevalent are they? I know you said you have blue eyes(mogs my hazel-brown ones), but how many Asiatic features do you have?

at this point i can legit tell whos incel just by race and height alone ngl

How prevalent are they? I know you said you have blue eyes(mogs my hazel-brown ones), but how many Asiatic features do you have?
Chinkish eye area and that's enough for normie kids to say that I should go back to China. Brutal shit I experienced as a kid. Also I never said I have blue eyes lmao. I said hazel.

Chinkish eye area and that's enough for normie kids to say that I should go back to China. Brutal shit I experienced as a kid. Also I never said I have blue eyes lmao. I said hazel.
Brutal, my condolences: I swear you told me you had blue eyes though.

After childhood, did it happen anymore? From what I gather, most children with Asiatic blood look more Asian when younger.

Interesting. How does she blackmail him?

Maybe I said I had colored eyes but I never said blue.
Ah ok.
I looked less asian as I grew.
Yeah makes sense, would you say you fit the "look" for your country? Due to genetic influences, some Russians, Finns, and Balts might at times, exhibit some "Asiatic" features which I've tended to notice is the eye-area mainly.

Interesting. How does she blackmail him?
THREATEN TO DIVORCE RAPE THREATEN TO TAKE KIDS EVEN TRYING TO STAGE FAKE DOMESTIC ABUSE TO CALL AUTHORITIES (not my own parents but other asian couples I've seen it happen to)

Yeah makes sense, would you say you fit the "look" for your country? Due to genetic influences, some Russians, Finns, and Balts might at times, exhibit some "Asiatic" features which I've tended to notice is the eye-area mainly.
I believe I fit in but what normies think is another thing entirely. I can't really know unless I ask them which I am too high inhib to do.

I believe I fit in but what normies think is another thing entirely. I can't really know unless I ask them which I am too high inhib to do.
NO FITTING IN FOR YOUR HEIGHT I BET YOU ARE SHORT BECAUSE OF NOODLEWHORE INFLUENCE

Well regardless of race, normies are going to shit on anyone just for being below their looks level and/or below average height.

you described my dad's situation perfectly. i try to minimize how much i interact with asian women irl because of their hatred of asian men. also, do any other ricebros have the ability to sense when a noodlewhore is particularly "white-cockru-onry" based off how she looks and talks? or is it just me?

you described my dad's situation perfectly. i try to minimize how much i interact with asian women irl because of their hatred of asian men. also, do any other ricebros have the ability to sense when a noodlewhore is particularly "white-cockru-onry" based off how she looks and talks? or is it just me?
BASED SIXTH SENSE, I HAVE IT TOO. IT IS TYPICALLY WHEN THEY TALK IN REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING WAY WITH FAKEUP OFTEN TAN AND LIKE TRYING TO MIMIC WHITE OR LATINA ACCENT BUT FAILING. AND JUDGING BY WAY THEY LOOK AT YOU THEY LOOK AT YOU LIKE YOU ARE FILTH IF YOU'RE AM THEN THEY ARE WHITE COCKRU ONRY SLUTS

Well regardless of race, normies are going to shit on anyone just for being below their looks level and/or below average height.
That's why I sometimes want to go ER in video game but when I remember that literal shitskins which are far worse are slowly invading our country and I still want white normgroids to live but it's only because of their race. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Brutal, my condolences: I swear you told me you had blue eyes though.

After childhood, did it happen anymore? From what I gather, most children with Asiatic blood look more Asian when younger.
i looked more white as my colouring was whiter: i had light brown hair, now i have black. Yea lots get whiter cuz their eyes and nose get whiter, mine didnt tho

i dont have an asian dad but my asian mum is a tiger mum and got betabuxxed by my higher quality father. All asian women are ruthless as fuck

BASED SIXTH SENSE, I HAVE IT TOO. IT IS TYPICALLY WHEN THEY TALK IN REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING WAY WITH FAKEUP OFTEN TAN AND LIKE TRYING TO MIMIC WHITE OR LATINA ACCENT BUT FAILING. AND JUDGING BY WAY THEY LOOK AT YOU THEY LOOK AT YOU LIKE YOU ARE FILTH IF YOU'RE AM THEN THEY ARE WHITE COCKRU ONRY SLUTS
haha so i'm not the only one eh? i swear as a ricecel you develop that kind of intition naturally.
i avoid asian women that look like this like the plague.
View attachment close-up-beautiful-smiley-woman.jpg

i know a hapa that looks like me and shes a narcy bitch, she was one of those girls that said goodbye to everyone; she also developed a "mental illness" because she kept getting hit on at school.

i wish i could stop her from having an inevitable good future

tanned ones usually are white cocku onry

Last edited:
also, sea ones are more likely to be white cocku onry

Chinks need islam so badly. It would improve their lives 1000 fold

You're 1/4 chink and still look asian?

The racepill is innate. I remember as kids we used to make fun of my turk-passing cousins because they "looked chinese". Im iraqi arab for the record. Granted in hindsight, my cousins look more like uigurs or kazakhs but it's still hilarious how even when we were 4, they racepill was already apparent

Last edited:
The racepill is innate. I remember as kids we used to make fun of my turk-passing cousins because they "looked chinese". Im iraqi arab for the record. Granted in hindsight, my cousins look more like uigurs or kazakhs but it's still hilarious how even when we were 4, they racepill was already apparent
Never fucking began with the racepill. Living as someone who stands out racially as a kid is the earliest experiences of the blackpill. Nobody wants to be with you and you automatically stand as the minority that needs to be ostracized. I don't think even the gook children would have accepted me so I basically belong nowhere. Racemixing is beyond evil.

i dont have an asian dad but my asian mum is a tiger mum and got betabuxxed by my higher quality father. All asian women are ruthless as fuck
Exactly I BET THEYRE THE REASON WHY RICECELS OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS NOW HAVE LOW TESTOSTERONE

Never fucking began with the racepill. Living as someone who stands out racially as a kid is the earliest experiences of the blackpill. Nobody wants to be with you and you automatically stand as the minority that needs to be ostracized. I don't think even the gook children would have accepted me so I basically belong nowhere. Racemixing is beyond evil.
Yeah, I am white passing arab, growing up I never was neglected or abused for looking different, because I almost always fit in with whites. I never even realized I wasn't really white until after I joined this forum lmao

how tall are mongolians ?

@Biowaste Removal
@KillNiggers

Sharia law ASAP tbh, imagine your home countries all turned into sex tourism countries :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Malaysia and Indonesia have far less sex tourism for a reason, when compared to Vietnam or Philippines

Yeah, I am white passing arab, growing up I never was neglected or abused for looking different, because I almost always fit in with whites. I never even realized I wasn't really white until after I joined this forum lmao
they envied your aryan superiority bro

@Biowaste Removal
@KillNiggers
We are actually shorter than han chinese (pure han that is, not mixed han) but we are much more robustly built like pitbulls while hans are kpop twink lanklets. Avg mongolian height is 5'7 for older generations and 6'0 for younger generations

We are actually shorter than han chinese (pure han that is, not mixed han) but we are much more robustly built like pitbulls while hans are kpop twink lanklets. Avg mongolian height is 5'7 for older generations and 6'0 for younger generations
What about machurians?

not bad height

i see you see my vocabulary :feelskek: :feelsokman: ( pitbulls )

You got super lucky being white passing. I am kinda jealous.

@Biowaste Removal
@KillNiggers
idk like 5'6 (my height)

What about machurians?
Manchurians no longer exist they got assimilated into the hans pretty much. Only like 20 people alive speak manchurian language. But northeastern chinese are not manchurians they are actually mostly han

would that russian guy who looked in foid slay in asia or america ( let's say that i would be him and my height 5'8-5'9 )

Because of mass migrations of han into the northeast caused the manchurians extinction

would that russian guy who looked in foid slay in asia or america ( let's say that i would be him and my height 5'8-5'9 )
THe feminine looking one in the video you posted earlier? That guy would probably still slay in east asia because jbw but definitely not mongolia or america, he would be called a faggot troon and bullied to death