Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel AF are the biggest oppressors of AM

THe feminine looking one in the video you posted earlier? That guy would probably still slay in east asia because jbw but definitely not mongolia or america, he would be called a faggot troon and bullied to death
too feminine ?

too feminine ?
Yes jfl. I know in America they like prettyboys but they like robust prettyboys or prettyboys with some jawline and shit and somewhat gymmaxxed. Troons like that are just gonna get raped

Manchurians no longer exist they got assimilated into the hans pretty much. Only like 20 people alive speak manchurian language. But northeastern chinese are not manchurians they are actually mostly han
Do NE Hans in Manchuria look different? Like are they taller or more robust?

You got super lucky being white passing. I am kinda jealous.
Not really, most of my family is white passing. Some of my relatives even have brown hair or hazel/green/blue eyes. They look even whiter than I do

Do NE Hans in Manchuria look different? Like are they taller or more robust?
This part is important to know. Northeast China is the last place where you can find "pure" hans, who are not mixed with the rest of the gooks in asia. They are still somewhat mixed so their face can be recessed like the rest of them, but their height is as tall as Balkans (average 5'11, even 6'3 is within the standard deviation for younger males) and have a light brown tint to their hair. Because of proto-indo-european dna. There is few statistics for these, and there are still some mixed mutts within the population so its not guaranteed that every male there you meet is one of these, but maybe you will meet more of these than in any other region of asia.

Ricecels are proof betabuxxing doesn't pay off.

Being a riceman is such a curse.

It's 50/50. If you are a 180 cm prettyboy Chang than your life will be pretty good.
The possibilities would be like

1) possibilities of being taller than 5'11 as asian men would be like 5%(Not sure technically), at least i'm sure taller than 180cm means he literally belongs to top 10% in SK in terms of height and even worse South Koreans are the tallest ones in Asia.

2) having Prettyboy look = Let's just assume this is also top 10%, even though it would be way more less than this

Even if we assume the standard to be less tight, it's still top 10% X top 10% = top 1%

nevER began :feelshaha: :feelskek:

I feel really sorry for ricemen, if we lived in a patriarchy none of this would happen in the first place, noodlewhores need to fucking learn to accept their genes and fuck their own men, but this is a rational act and what they do is based on instinct. Fucking globalization and internet, if it wasn't for the easy availability of the knowledge that whites exist everything would be better for everyone, the thing is that these whores should not even KNOW that other males exist outside of their own country/town. It's the only way to control female nature, you HAVE to oppress women in order to have a stable society, which is why the internet has made everything a million times worse for ethnics and subchads.

Last edited:
You have no idea how oppressive and abusive asian households are. The rice father is usually a workaholic and every aspect of his life is controlled by the noodlewhore mother, or "tiger mother/tiger wife" who constantly nags him and reaps all the benefits he brings to the table while giving nothing in return, not even a slightest amount of affection, and she often blackmails him. He is even not allowed to raise his own kids, trust me as a ricecel I've seen this with my very own eyes, he is just expected to work all his life to have his kids go studycel at some college or university and have nothing else and own nothing and be happy.

In addition, noodlewhores are ALWAYS looking down on rice men, talking shit about them, talking about how oppressive and misogynistic they are when East Asia has historically had some of the most women's rights, at least relative to other regions such as Middle East (sharia law), Europe and South Asia. And in the modern day East Asia is very pro-feminism even the CPC controlled China (source my mother grew up in China, keep in mind that was decades ago too). THEIR GASLIGHTING AND MANIPULATING HAS DAMAGED ASIAN SOCIETIES AND DEVELOPMENT.

So all rice men are essentially betabuxx to the extreme and their culture expects them to.

And what do the noodlewhores do when they turn around? They turn right around and fuck foreign men, simp over foreign men, anything related to foreign men, even the ugliest subhuman whitecels they would pick over a turbochang, they are LITERALLY THE ONLY GROUP OF WOMEN WITH OUT GROUP BIAS.

In cities in Asia, at the nightclubs they only care about foreign men, if you are asian looking in appearance they will ignore you.

And in the West, growing up in America for example, all of the Asian-american women will ignore asian men and give them the shittiest treatment, not only that but ACTIVELY SABOTAGE THEM. For example when an AM gets into an extremely rare AMXF relationship the noodlewhores will ACTUALLY TRY AND SABOTAGE THEM despite not wanting to be with AM themselves, so they just want ricemen to rot alone.

Noodlewhores have proven time and time again that they are ENEMIES to MEN OF THEIR OWN RACE, acitvely reinforcing negative stereotypes, extreme outgroup bias, and disgustingly abusive behavior and even blackmailing towards AM

I know this is water but I just wanted to vent.
Very well said, accurate and coherent analysis on all fronts.

Far from being a patriarchy, Asian culture is the most woman-dominated world culture by far. Women hold all the strings. Japanese men are famous for slaving as salarymen to be given an allowance out of their own paycheck by their wives, who control their husband's entire income save that pittance. Chinese culture is famous for the institution of filial piety: it's law for children to obey and support their parents, mothers as much as fathers.

This misandry trickles down to Asian children. Having captured the value of their husbands, Asian women work to perpetuate the cycle of dominance with their sons, while giving free reign to their fellow AF daughters. Asian mothers have the world's most developed playbook for cucking their sons into future caregivers and meal tickets. All solo shut-in study; no sports, no socializing, certainly no dating. And Asian fathers have so little proficiency in being their own men that they can't teach their boys to become men either.

The Communist revolution ("women hold up half the sky") and Western leftism has only added fuel to the fire. Give "women's rights" to already-uplifted women and you see feminism on steroids. Every other culture in the world aspires for their boys to become men, men who mate-guard domestic women and conquer foreign women. Only Asian culture keeps its males underfoot, allows its females to mate-guard males and sabotage AMXF relationships, while going out to the streets to lure in foreign men.

White men aren't our problem; Asian women are. WM are merely opportunistic. AF treat the worst WM better, more deferentially, more respectfully, than any AM. They practically become tradwives in the presence of WM. So a WMAF union a WM can derive value from doesn't represent a real loss of value to AM; that value was never there to begin with.

All this is to say that Asian men need to start and end by holding Asian women and Asian culture accountable. But it's too late for that now that AF have sided with the rest of the world's men. As an individual AM, the best thing to do is divest from Asian matriarchy and go your own way.

Last edited:
As an individual AM, the best thing to do is divest from Asian matriarchy and go your own way.
This is just classic redpill cope: ricecels sent their own way. We don't have any say in the matter jfl.

This is just classic redpill cope: ricecels sent their own way. We don't have any say in the matter jfl.
To be born as a ricecel is to be born as a slave. We need to Harriet Tubman maxx :feelskek: :feelsrope:

This misandry trickles down to Asian children. Having captured the value of their husbands, Asian women work to perpetuate the cycle of dominance with their sons, while giving free reign to their fellow AF daughters. Asian mothers have the world's most developed playbook for cucking their sons into future caregivers and meal tickets. All solo shut-in study; no sports, no socializing, certainly no dating. And Asian fathers have so little proficiency in being their own men that they can't teach their boys to become men either.

The Communist revolution ("women hold up half the sky") and Western leftism has only added fuel to the fire. Give "women's rights" to already-uplifted women and you see feminism on steroids. Every other culture in the world aspires for their boys to become men, men who mate-guard domestic women and conquer foreign women. Only Asian culture keeps its males underfoot, allows its females to mate-guard males and sabotage AMXF relationships, while going out to the streets to lure in foreign men.
Our culture is what crippled us the most. Forget about flat face or neoteny, blacks have physical setbacks as well and are also non-caucasoid, but they are high T and individualistic and dominant culture unlike us which is exactly the reason why they didn't end up like us. A cucked culture is the equivalnet of mass-scale mentalceldom. WE ARE 95% LIKELY TO BE ABUSED DOGS. I have legitimately seen older AM in the West show signs of PTSD from their life, facing abuse by their mothers and wives and unbearable racism and discrimination by foreigners. So-called highest IQ people in the world, and we allowed this to happen to us. Something needs to be done, something needs to be done, but how do you expect abused dogs to start a revolution? We are gonna be stomped on for another 400 years by globohomo Anglosphere and AF just like the Manchus stomped on us for 400 years (even though we already got stomped on by Anglos and AF for 200 years)

Very well said, accurate and coherent analysis on all fronts.

Far from being a patriarchy, Asian culture is the most woman-dominated world culture by far. Women hold all the strings. Japanese men are famous for slaving as salarymen to be given an allowance out of their own paycheck by their wives, who control their husband's entire income save that pittance. Chinese culture is famous for the institution of filial piety: it's law for children to obey and support their parents, mothers as much as fathers.

White men aren't our problem; Asian women are. WM are merely opportunistic. AF treat the worst WM better, more deferentially, more respectfully, than any AM. They practically become tradwives in the presence of WM. So a WMAF union a WM can derive value from doesn't represent a real loss of value to AM; that value was never there to begin with.

All this is to say that Asian men need to start and end by holding Asian women and Asian culture accountable. But it's too late for that now that AF have sided with the rest of the world's men. As an individual AM, the best thing to do is divest from Asian matriarchy and go your own way.
imo AM need to give up on AW. They will never settle for AM as long as WM are around. AM have better luck with black, indian and arab women from what I've seen

Our culture is what crippled us the most. Forget about flat face or neoteny, blacks have physical setbacks as well and are also non-caucasoid, but they are high T and individualistic and dominant culture unlike us which is exactly the reason why they didn't end up like us. A cucked culture is the equivalnet of mass-scale mentalceldom. WE ARE 95% LIKELY TO BE ABUSED DOGS. I have legitimately seen older AM in the West show signs of PTSD from their life, facing abuse by their mothers and wives and unbearable racism and discrimination by foreigners. So-called highest IQ people in the world, and we allowed this to happen to us. Something needs to be done, something needs to be done, but how do you expect abused dogs to start a revolution? We are gonna be stomped on for another 400 years by globohomo Anglosphere and AF just like the Manchus stomped on us for 400 years (even though we already got stomped on by Anglos and AF for 200 years)
tbh this is one of the reasons I laugh when western retards say chinese will take over. Economic power doesnt translate to social power for ricecels.

tbh, the way I see it, Chinese need to turn Africa into a bunch of Blasians and then USE those Blasians to mass secure the resources of the continent

tbh this is one of the reasons I laugh when western retards say chinese will take over. Economic power doesnt translate to social power for ricecels.
Not to mention military power and centralization. You cannot be a superpower when your enemy controls all the trade routes and all the seas in the world while your top generals and companies are busy being sell-outs. However China needs to eliminate the corruption first. And there has been a phenomenon of "false patriotism", hence the wumao trends. China needs to make its citizens less selfish and more militaristic and truly patriotic while assisting its mass anti-corruption campaign, a new leader, etc. to make sure that he is not self-serving like the rest, and only then can its military power truly develop. Most Chinese are cucked still, they lack patriotic desires because they only care about their own financial gain. It is more like a big mafia organization than a centralized nation-state.

You can substitute "go your own way" with "lay down and rot." Any philosophy is better than mainstream Asian matriarchy. The point is, AF are and have always been our enemies.

Any philosophy is better than mainstream Asian matriarchy.
Except troonery, some have been taking the emasculation of AM to the... extreme, if you get what I'm saying. That is ten times more disgusting, especially with all this kpop maxxing stuff it makes it a much smaller bridge to tread across.

You have no idea how oppressive and abusive asian households are. The rice father is usually a workaholic and every aspect of his life is controlled by the noodlewhore mother, or "tiger mother/tiger wife" who constantly nags him and reaps all the benefits he brings to the table while giving nothing in return, not even a slightest amount of affection, and she often blackmails him. He is even not allowed to raise his own kids, trust me as a ricecel I've seen this with my very own eyes, he is just expected to work all his life to have his kids go studycel at some college or university and have nothing else and own nothing and be happy.

In addition, noodlewhores are ALWAYS looking down on rice men, talking shit about them, talking about how oppressive and misogynistic they are when East Asia has historically had some of the most women's rights, at least relative to other regions such as Middle East (sharia law), Europe and South Asia. And in the modern day East Asia is very pro-feminism even the CPC controlled China (source my mother grew up in China, keep in mind that was decades ago too). THEIR GASLIGHTING AND MANIPULATING HAS DAMAGED ASIAN SOCIETIES AND DEVELOPMENT.

So all rice men are essentially betabuxx to the extreme and their culture expects them to.

And what do the noodlewhores do when they turn around? They turn right around and fuck foreign men, simp over foreign men, anything related to foreign men, even the ugliest subhuman whitecels they would pick over a turbochang, they are LITERALLY THE ONLY GROUP OF WOMEN WITH OUT GROUP BIAS.

In cities in Asia, at the nightclubs they only care about foreign men, if you are asian looking in appearance they will ignore you.

And in the West, growing up in America for example, all of the Asian-american women will ignore asian men and give them the shittiest treatment, not only that but ACTIVELY SABOTAGE THEM. For example when an AM gets into an extremely rare AMXF relationship the noodlewhores will ACTUALLY TRY AND SABOTAGE THEM despite not wanting to be with AM themselves, so they just want ricemen to rot alone.

Noodlewhores have proven time and time again that they are ENEMIES to MEN OF THEIR OWN RACE, acitvely reinforcing negative stereotypes, extreme outgroup bias, and disgustingly abusive behavior and even blackmailing towards AM

All out “fathers” had sex one time in their lives-to make us. My dad was almost a wizard

Never fucking began with the racepill. Living as someone who stands out racially as a kid is the earliest experiences of the blackpill. Nobody wants to be with you and you automatically stand as the minority that needs to be ostracized. I don't think even the gook children would have accepted me so I basically belong nowhere. Racemixing is beyond evil.
Bring back TOTAL segregation. That includes banning western/eastern media

Whites were the ones that invented misogyny, patriachy and other social constructs that women view negatively about, so saying that cumfags are better than chinkcels because they're more pro-women doesn't make any sense.
I don't think misogyny was invented by anyone. It's a shirty behaviour that can be displayed anywhere throughout history

You got super lucky being white passing. I am kinda jealous.

idk like 5'6 (my height)
No need to be jealous, I know it's tough but you've gotta be happy in such a way that you can find happiness elsewhere(can be from the niche game you play, or anything really)

Chinese culture is famous for the institution of filial piety: it's law for children to obey and support their parents, mothers as much as fathers.
The same thing about African culture jfl, I've not gotten a job and my parents are already saying that I will be giving them money every month because they've being nice to me and it's a way to show that I love them, they pretty much see me as their retirement plan, if I look a little frustrated, they'll say things like "oh so you won't give us any money?"(rhetorical question). They view this as a good payback for the effort that they put to take me to school.(they're not forward thinking).

In my opinion it's kind of unfair to me, money that I am using to send for myself, my parents are taking it away from me.

You have no idea how oppressive and abusive asian households are. The rice father is usually a workaholic and every aspect of his life is controlled by the noodlewhore mother, or "tiger mother/tiger wife" who constantly nags him and reaps all the benefits he brings to the table while giving nothing in return, not even a slightest amount of affection, and she often blackmails him.
I never gave much of a thought to this, yet it makes a lot of sense: I remember watching a few videos online some years back concerning "tiger moms" & how they behave, that alone was enough to sort of "pre-blackpill" me concerning Asian foids if that makes sense. I had not met too many, since they aren't that common in my part of Shitmerica, yet it made sense considering what I knew about East Asian cultures at the time.
He is even not allowed to raise his own kids, trust me as a ricecel I've seen this with my very own eyes, he is just expected to work all his life to have his kids go studycel at some college or university and have nothing else and own nothing and be happy.
So effectively, he exists just to support the whore & kids.
In addition, noodlewhores are ALWAYS looking down on rice men, talking shit about them, talking about how oppressive and misogynistic they are when East Asia has historically had some of the most women's rights, at least relative to other regions such as Middle East (sharia law), Europe and South Asia.
Really? East Asia was less patriarchal? Kinda makes sense, but I wasn't aware how much better foids had it for them.
And in the modern day East Asia is very pro-feminism even the CPC controlled China (source my mother grew up in China, keep in mind that was decades ago too). THEIR GASLIGHTING AND MANIPULATING HAS DAMAGED ASIAN SOCIETIES AND DEVELOPMENT.

I think someone explained to me once that East Asian cultures never have placed an emphasis on sex much, how accurate is this?

Fucking disgusting, they abuse their own men, and when one makes the rare achievement of being able to marry outside of his race, they do that? How exactly do they try & sabotage.

Good thread, well articulated brothER.

Except troonery, some have been taking the emasculation of AM to the... extreme, if you get what I'm saying. That is ten times more disgusting, especially with all this kpop maxxing stuff it makes it a much smaller bridge to tread across.
Don't take the ling anderson pill.

I think someone explained to me once that East Asian cultures never have placed an emphasis on sex much, how accurate is this?
It's true until it applies to white people (because of status). For asian men being able to get with a white woman is like a trophy-wife scenario and a massive accomplishment. For an asian woman being able to get with a white man is allowing her self-hating ass to temporarily escape her genes and makes her more "white".

Chinks need islam so badly. It would improve their lives 1000 fold
Indonesia has islam. Didn't help one bit.
Doesn't have to do with religion but culture. Andhra is not even that conservative or religious, yet our woman are in our control. Wife beating is normalized in our society

We even mogg Saudi Arabia

You have been posting a lot of AF rants. It's okay, I understand why you are this pissed at them

AM have better luck with black, indian and arab women from what I've seen
Same. They should try geo maxxing in Africa. It would save their blood line from inceldom as well

When I move it'll be like hitting a reset button on my game file but retaining all the experience from my last playthrough. I'm gonna have to actually try and take advantage of what I've learned.

The same thing about African culture jfl, I've not gotten a job and my parents are already saying that I will be giving them money every month because they've being nice to me and it's a way to show that I love them, they pretty much see me as their retirement plan, if I look a little frustrated, they'll say things like "oh so you won't give us any money?"(rhetorical question). They view this as a good payback for the effort that they put to take me to school.(they're not forward thinking).

In my opinion it's kind of unfair to me, money that I am using to send for myself, my parents are taking it away from me.
Most people have children for less-than-noble reasons; we just happen to be the unfortunate souls called from the void to fill those bodies and suffer. If you don't have enough wealth to sustain yourself and each child you spawn at a reasonable baseline for life, you're just creating wage slaves for the system.

They need to be locked up

Literally never began for ricecels. Their women don't respect them even though they are the hardest working betabuxxers of them all. :blackpill::blackpill:
Slavcels aren't that better in this regard...