Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i am one of the ugliest niggas on this forum

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
-
Idk what the fuck i did to deserve this fate like imagine being so unattractive youre uglier than both of your parents and by a long fucking shot. This shit is legit just insane man. When i look at my parents i feel so envious man. How is this shit even fair bro at least let me be the same level of attractiveness as them what the fuck is with making me straight up ugly to the point im mogged by my parents and have to hear them preach about how looks dont matter when these niggas look good

@Cayden Zhang understands my struggle im one of the few trucels on this fakecel fag forum

U dont even know what we look like nigger

I'm the truest of the truecels look at meeeeeeeee fuck everyone else

Not this thread again

you mog be brocel

another newcel yapping

I’m more truecel than yoy, search for my eye reveal

Im a bigger truecel than you 100%. Try being me for one day and you will rope. No friends, barely any family and crooked teeth

nobody is as fucked up as i am
20510   SoyBooru

Im a bigger truecel than you 100%. Try being me for one day and you will rope. No friends, barely any family and crooked teeth
id happily switch places with you jfl

Im an even bigger trucel. Ive been living in a cave for the last 40years I was born here by my mother and she left me when I was 5years old. Ive never seen a woman other than my mother. Im also missing all of my limbs and my left eye. Im also 70cm tall

And we also don't know what OP looks like.
yeah thats what, ive read those "what are your falios" thread and lots of people here manletcels while being average looking in the face thats why i said "ugliest" not "most trucel"

shit phrasing tbhngl, i meant among the ugliest (in the face)
Still whats the point of making threads like this ur just trying to invalidate people

You mog me bro, i am 5'2 currycel with helicopter parents

You mog me bro, i am 5'2 currycel with helicopter parents
Not talking about smv just face you probably still facemog me tho even though i smv mog u cuz height and richer cuz im not in bangladesh

T
Not talking about smv just face you probably still facemog me tho even though i smv mog u cuz height and richer cuz im not in bangladesh
There's probably no guy who i smv mog because all the currycels here lives in west and tall, also most of the people here are above 5'3 and white

T

There's probably no guy who i smv mog because all the currycels here lives in west and tall, also most of the people here are above 5'3 and white
Bro we got curryland curries here too

T

I live in India mang