Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Arguments on this forum be like

He's a milkmired oldcel at this point just disappointed at everything and the world. It doesn't surprise me that he's disappointed in this forum too. Since what does this forum exactly provide except people shitposting. In a way the forum has its own charm but unfortunately even /b has became shit nowadays and the glory days are gone. Such things happened to this forum too, probably a long time before I even showed up.

The average poster on this site is a LARPer. How hard is it to understand this, OP? Do you really think there are actual incels left when there’s an entirely dedicated subreddit full of troons mindlessly lurking here every minute of their worthless existence?

Also, any 2017-2020 user who’s still around should be highly questionable. Any normal human, incel or not, should’ve become bored by now, and realized just how colossal of a time waster this site is. There is a reason those users are seldom ever blackpilled, too.
Larp

View attachment 1300824
"I'm the only REAL truecel, I can't believe this forum caters to ZOOMERS instead of ME!"

View attachment 1300825
"I mog you in every single metric of life" (written to one of the EBIL FAKECEL ZOOMERS in question)

People on here really like to play both sides it seems; at one moment swearing left and right they're the only genuine truecel who has it the worst, then at another moment trying to brag and one-up other users. Whatever's most convenient to win the argument I guess
that nigger is a fucking retard lmao

They lack the respect and the balls to do that. They're online keyboard warriors who are nobodys irl, because nobody irl would tolerate their behavior.
You really need to make up your mind on whether you're the only truecel in a forum full of LARPing zoomers or if everyone here is a "nobody" whom you mog
Yeah jfl, his logic is on part with foids

also he once called out autists for something...fuck him

jfl at the fact he isn't banned

the absolute state of this forum
now i don't excatly what he called autists but he bragged that he very succesfull etc in life and his only failo is just being ugly

Glad I've been proven right. :feelskek:

If these are the retards who have me on ignore, I did everything right.

While everyone on this forum argues about who’s a truecel, there are men out there that look like this
IMG 9698
IMG 9699
IMG 9700

At that point why does it matter? Because I’m sure is shit you won’t see men who look like this postmaxxing in the sewers on this site or even knowing it exists in the first place

Tbh that tribalistic oldcel and youngcel fighting over join date just further prove how selfish humans are

Tbh that tribalistic oldcel and youngcel fighting over join date just further prove how selfish humans are
Shit is cursed. Humanity will never understand each other. Cursed to be tribal forevER.

You really need to make up your mind on whether you're the only truecel in a forum full of LARPing zoomers or if everyone here is a "nobody" whom you mog
they don't make up their mind on it, because they don't believe the 'truecel' talking-point in the first place.

they are just using the veneer of elitism ('I am more truecel than you') to obscure the fact that most of their posts are foid worshipping bluepill shit that sounds like it came from IT

@Chudpreet glad we did our job & showed that this forum has a "silent majority" who all hate that insufferable cunt

since hes a le based 2018cel mods need 4 months of extensive review + a communtiy poll just to get temp banned

Meanwhile 2024cels get a 80% for making a somewhat edgy joke jfl
This is a wake up call for me. Can you imagine a 2030cel posting in the future and a 2024cel arguing like that with them on here. damn :dafuckfeels:
Does andrew tate need jaw surgery v0 lffhrmjlscda1

Timepill is a brutal one :feelsrope:

A conceptual illustration of the idiom time flies G156B4

Last edited:
@Chudpreet glad we did our job & showed that this forum has a "silent majority" who all hate that insufferable cunt
I thank you for that.
I always wanted to know who has me on ignore.
So far, not a single user I value has me on ignore, which is nice.
It's not a "majority" at all either.
Except @HAPPY HONKLERWEEN , I always thought we were brocels, but he's seriously mentally ill so it's understandable that he has me on ignore.

This retard has been a jewish leftist bluepilled cuck for as long as Ive been on the forum

Could be an alt jfl
I thank you for that.
I always wanted to know who has me on ignore.
So far, not a single user I value has me on ignore, which is nice.
It's not a "majority" at all either.
Oh really, cause I had multiple users PM me & agree with me, as well as tons of others in this thread & the other agree

And fyi, I have threads in must-read, yet to see you put one there.
Except @HAPPY HONKLERWEEN , I always thought we were brocels, but he's seriously mentally ill so it's understandable that he has me on ignore.
Like I said, most people here dislike you

Oh really, cause I had multiple users PM me & agree with me, as well as tons of others in this thread & the other agree
Oh really? Cause I had many users PM me & tell me that they are annoyed by infighting racebaiting "dnr" faggots.

And fyi, I have threads in must-read, yet to see you put one there.
I don't read that stuff because they only pin useless nonesense there.
It's a running joke at this point.
I also don't waste my time posting lengthy threads anymore just to get faggots like you replying with "dnr".

Like I said, most people here dislike you
Your definition of "most" seems to be off.
So far, I'm pretty happy with the result. Only users I don't give a shit about dislike me.

Oh really? Cause I had many users PM me & tell me that they are annoyed by infighting racebaiting "dnr" faggots.
I didn't cause any infighting or "racebaiting"

That all started due to the Made in Toilet situation, alongside his butt-buddy racebaiting also & other users here

And its funny you say this just after I told you this
Ah, so I take it @WorthlessSlavicShit & @GeckoBus threads are "useless" pretty sure I saw them both fuck you up in an argument before
Just like you on this site
I also don't waste my time posting lengthy threads anymore just to get faggots like you replying with "dnr".
I've never responded to a high-effort thread with "dnr" I only said that to you when you defended your Kiddie-fiddling buddy because you were literally saying "oh yeah bro, faggotry is ok!"

Jfl
Your definition of "most" seems to be off.
Incorrect, since this thread & the other one show else wise
So far, I'm pretty happy with the result. Only users I don't give a shit about dislike me.
I'm pretty happy, because it shows most here even older ones like @Todd Thundercock are fed up with you & your arrogant cunt attitude

@lazy_gamer_423 gas the fakecels incel war now

Ah, so I take it @WorthlessSlavicShit & @GeckoBus threads are "useless" pretty sure I saw them both fuck you up in an argument before
Never said that.
Please don't put words in my mouth you piece of shit.

I'm pretty happy, because it shows most here even older ones like @Todd Thundercock are fed up with you & your arrogant cunt attitude
I don't even know who that is ...

no comment. I think hes just clowning and laughing at us, he cant be real. I say this after looking some shit he said to me in the past like here, where he says 50% of women cheating on you are good odds, since that means the other half haven't cheated. Nigga would literally play Russian roulette with 3 in the chamber and say this is a good day, the odds are in my favor lmfao.​

The entire thread is read worthy to see his stance. Imo I have seen this with a lot of oldcels, they kinda jhave this fantasy of a perfect vintage marriage, and anything that goes that against that literally drives them insane, it's like their mental lifeboat being machine gunned.
Here is another example of him being a dick for no reason:​

Here we see him do a 180 and start talking like a zoomer all of the sudden and not be a dick anymore, which again makes me think he is some high tier troll:

no comment. I think hes just clowning and laughing at us, he cant be real. I say this after looking some shit he said to me in the past like here, where he says 50% of women cheating on you are good odds, since that means the other half haven't cheated. Nigga would literally play Russian roulette with 3 in the chamber and say this is a good day, the odds are in my favor lmfao.​

@DarkStar GeckoBus basically predicted this thread:

Never said that.
Well, it was implied with your statement here:

Because myself, @WorthlessSlavicShit @GeckoBus have tons of threads there
Please don't put words in my mouth you piece of shit.
If anyone is a piece of shit, it's you

You tell everyone who disagrees with you to neck yourself, and behave like an insufferable arrogant cunt

I sincerely hope some immigrant in Germany stabs you to death on the streets & posts it online so I can laugh my ass off, faggot
I don't even know who that is ...
Oh yeah, some guy who's best buddies with our admin & also said it's worth ignoring you you "don't know" jfl

Again, your IQ is room- temperature in Celsius

How has this fucking faggot got away with all the shit he's done?

@Fat Link maybe like with the MIH situation, we should put this to a vote

Check it, he's probably one of the most ignored since whenever someone shares there's, he's on it

He's also said tons of bluepilled stuff over the years, and has bragged.

Plenty here are fed-up & annoyed with this shit.

Check it, he's probably one of the most ignored since whenever someone shares there's, he's on it

@GeckoBus

Every 2017-18 that survived here through the previous Parallel Networks administration was either good with them, or wasn't posting here when they went on their pointless ban sprees.

@GeckoBus
Oh yeah, some guy who's best buddies with our admin & also said it's worth ignoring you you "don't know" jfl

This is why I said he feels like a foid in the past, it's just low IQ drivel, using anti-male insults, pretending to be retarded, random giga bluepill lines + borderline defending foids. He is whack. Like I said, just read the thread I linked. Some of this posts are hyperkekfuel, like literally IT tier shit. Have a read of his replies from this thread:

Omg, you should watch less MGTOW Youtube videos and go outside more, because then you would realize that not all women are evil and that many happy long-term couples exist. Almost all my cousins are in loving long-term relationships just as all my coworkers. Your nonsense about evil women comes from being chronically online in the MGTOW echo chamber where socially crippled losers are trying to cope with the fact that they can't breed by trying to convince themselves that it isn't their deepest desire.
:lul::lul::lul: Literally classic anti-incel rhetoric - "not all women are like this ugh," "just go outside you stinky inkler," "echo chamber"

Not going to read all of that. Also not believing in those numbers as long as there's no information about how exactly the survey was conducted. Surveys like that are almost always unscientific and not representative. 53% have cheated before? Great, that means 47% haven't, that's plenty enough.
jfl

Yes, there is something inherently wrong with a male that has nothing to do with females. That's a law of nature.
Open foid worship - if you are not attractive to women, you are worthless. Women are the standard for your value as a man.
Appeal to nature fallacy. This is literally the shit you see on reddit "teehee why are incels mad, its just natural selection"

They have more experience in failing. They failed in choosing a good partner. They aren't better than a woman who picks an abusive man. They made wrong decisions and therefore we should NOT hear out what they have to say. We should silence them because they FAILED. They should stfu and make better choices in the future, not lecture other men.
Talking about mgtow here. This is foid tier reasoning.
- men that get divorced by women just chose the wrong women, its their fault (male hyper agency)
- non-sequitur fallacy, is/ought fallacy and victim blaming: "men that get divorced must have done something wrong" | "therefore they should not be listened too" @veryrare

- "we should silence them because they failed:" - literally the most insane statement ever. Yes, genocide the weak! Nigga literally wants eugenics against mgtow men lmfao. As if nobody can learn from failure. Nigga our entire society is build in repeated failure, thats what science is, thats what engineering is. Failure is the only way to sort good from bad decisions.
Also, if we should not listen to people who fail, should we not listen to him either?

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Useless argumentation. You could question any observation like that ... is the earth really round? The NASA pictures could be fake ... the scientists could be payed to say it's round. The observation indicates they're in long-term relationships and they're happy. End.
Talking about seeing some of this relatives be in "loving relationships." When questioned he just goes, "evidence matters, I believe my own experience cuz it's trustworthy thats all MEH" - literally like a foid, "waaa are you invalidating my feelings waaaa"

You talk about "women" like they're all the same. Which they're not. Just like not all men are the same. Founding your whole belief system on generalizations is usually not a good thing to do.

You're also on the wrong forum.
You say your hate for women trumps your want to fuck them, well that makes you volunarily celibate, not involuntarily celibate. A guy who doesn't even want to be in a romantic relationship with a woman is not an incel (see rules&faq). Technically you should now be permabanned.
- generalizations are bad meme: Every single scientific law and finding is a generalization. Even saying you should not generalize, IS a generalization and also black/white thinking.

- again excusing women. Why is he even here if he thinks there are good women out there? Why even be blackpilled? Just stay bluepilled and keep trying to get that unicorn.

- again advocates for someone to be permabanned for no reason, totalitarian as fuck, just like in the other quote. It's literally female shit, when they start saying crazy shit when they get triggered. Ironic he calls for people to be permabanned and other extreme measures, while accusing others of making generalizations and black and white thinking. Projection I guess.
This sceenshot reminds of me what he said to you in the thread here:

He blatantly denies what he just did, he does this a lot.
When he replied to you @DarkStar here, he did the same thing:

"I dont even know"
"I didnt say anything"
"what are you talking about?"
"schizo, autist bla bla" - resorts to typical anti male shaming tactics

ay4m8auxpat61.jpg

If we look at the thread I am quoting him from, he does this too.
I already quoted he said others should be permabanned, men that dont get women are mentally ill or defective etc. He insults everyone, then he denies it here:

Literally here, just above that reply of this, he calls me autistic. @DarkStar

Its here in my quote of him: here
Despite saying this shit, he claims he does not insult people or try to play status games and be a dick. Hes a liar, the quote clearly proves that. This is why I accused him of trolling in that thread.

Again, he just claimed he does not insult people on here, literally ONE FUCKING REPLY LATER, he calls me mentally ill and dismisses evidence of his shitty behavior by saying "oh that was long ago, that doesnt count anymore" - literally how foids reason down their dick count LMFAO:

Why are you quoting and talking about a thread from a year ago which has no relevance to the current discussion at all?
Maybe take your meds so we can have a normal conversation.

Before I move on to another thread from a year before the one I am quoting right now, I want to drop this banger line of his from this reply:

They are not. Generalizations are never true. That is a fact. The blackpill has always been about facts, never about ideology.
I'm the OG blackpiller, I love facts. You love generalizations and ideology. You're not blackpilled, you're a moron whos terminally online, trapped in his echo chambers.
- he literally denied blackpill studies in that very thread in favor of "I think my observations are true because they are."

kekfuel retardation here: "Generalizations are never true. That is a fact." That is literally two contradictory statements back to back. Saying generalizations are never true is a generalization. Saying facts exist, is a generalization, a universal, absolute statement.

- notice again he uses female tier anti-male rhetoric: "echo chamber," "you're a moron whos temrinally online"
This is borderline "omg who hurt you" tier shit.
I want to go to another thread where I had a fight with him quickly:

1. he made a whole thread shitting on @Tarquinius yet he denies being an asshole
2. literally quotes and defends himself in OP for saying "Women haters cannot be incel"
3. same shit as in this thread, denies he did wrong, calls everyone low IQ (status mogging, just like screenshot of OP in this thread, where he claims to be the bigger incel)

I won't bother going through his entire post history rn, but I am sure there is more bluepill shit in there, and more denial of his own behavior and so on.

Well, it was implied with your statement here:
No, it was not implied at all.
Saying that they mostly pin uninteresting water is wet threads there doesn't imply that I don't value anything people post who got pinned there. It's a complete nonsensical relation that you created and it wasn't implied by me at all.
Putting words in my mouth that I didn't say nor implied, that only you made up is gaslighing foid trait.

I haven't "done" anything.
Except being a valuable member of this forum for 6 years and not some teenager spamtranny who leaves again when he gets bored.

You tell everyone who disagrees with you to neck yourself, and behave like an insufferable arrogant cunt
No. That's exactly what I do not do. You're again making up lies about me like the little bitch you are.

I don't say bluepilled stuff, nor is stating facts in response to accusations "bragging".
Calling for a vote to ban a user just because you don't like him is a foid trait. God, you're such a castrated little beta cuck, I can tell you're a nobody irl and wouldn't even dare to look my way irl.

JFL a random thread from 6+ months ago in the sewers proves your point?
It's just an example you low IQ fucktard.
I could go on about how he is just a fat teenager addicted to soda who's still in school to prove my point that I don't care about him having me on ignore, but there 's no need to.

Why the fuck does it even matter lmao?
I don't give a shit who's "buddies with our admin" as if that would make his oppinion more valueable .. :feelstastyman:
Maybe I don't recognize him because he's a namechange tranny, is he Grotesque? The guy who made a joke out of himself by posting spergy videos from his basement?

:lul::lul::lul: Literally classic anti-incel rhetoric
Muh "rhetoric" ... nothing I said is wrong. Just stating facts, as I always do. It's not my problem that some chronically online autists who are getting their news from tiktok and reddit (you) are getting butthurt when the real world is vastly different from their tiktok feed.

Open foid worship - if you are not attractive to women, you are worthless. Women are the standard for your value as a man.
Not foid worship, just stating facts. Society is built that way and functions that way. It is what it is. I'm blackpilled, I deal with reality.
Not reading the rest of that autistic nonsense, it would take me 2 hours to respond to everything and I don't have that much time to waste on retards.

Muh "rhetoric" ... nothing I said is wrong. Just stating facts, as I always do. It's not my problem that some chronically online autists who are getting their news from tiktok and reddit (you) are getting butthurt when the real world is vastly different from their tiktok feed.
:lul::lul::lul:

He's a milkmired oldcel at this point just disappointed at everything and the world. It doesn't surprise me that he's disappointed in this forum too. Since what does this forum exactly provide except people shitposting. In a way the forum has its own charm but unfortunately even /b has became shit nowadays and the glory days are gone. Such things happened to this forum too, probably a long time before I even showed up.
The age difference in the forum is the probelm