Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Arguments on this forum be like

He's a milkmired oldcel at this point just disappointed at everything and the world. It doesn't surprise me that he's disappointed in this forum too. Since what does this forum exactly provide except people shitposting. In a way the forum has its own charm but unfortunately even /b has became shit nowadays and the glory days are gone. Such things happened to this forum too, probably a long time before I even showed up.
You're right about everything except "milkmired".

@Fat Link maybe like with the MIH situation, we should put this to a vote

Check it, he's probably one of the most ignored since whenever someone shares there's, he's on it

He's also said tons of bluepilled stuff over the years, and has bragged.

Plenty here are fed-up & annoyed with this shit.
Unless we will got pretty good reasons that he is fakecel and sexhaver then sure

Not that i disagree what you @GeckoBus or @Chudpreet said, he has that strong scummy elitist vibes which at same time completely fit a incel at all

God, you're such a castrated little beta cuck, I can tell you're a nobody irl and wouldn't even dare to look my way irl.
Keep acting tough behind that rainbow avi, clown :lul:

Btw, this thread's got over 100 replies and 1000 views at this point, yet only one other person besides yourself has jumped in here to defend you. I didn't even make this as a hate thread against you (since we've never had any beef and barely interacted in general), I just wanted to call out what I feel like is a common behavior among multiple users here; yet so many fucking people have taken this thread an opportunity to dunk on you personally. You think it's only new users or ZoOmErS that dislike you, but there's two older users in this very thread (including the one right above me) who've made their dislike of you apparent. Even in the other thread that prompted me to make this one, Uggo Mongo cooked you for that "I am a big shot" cringelord shit.

You're like a Jew getting kicked out of 109 nations and claiming everyone but you is the problem. Just give it up already, you're doing a better job at making a fool out of you than anyone else in this thread is

Last edited:

Btw, this thread's got 100 replies and nearly 1000 views at this point, yet only one other person besides yourself has jumped in here to defend you. I didn't even make this as a hate thread against you (since we've never had any beef and barely interacted in general), I just wanted to call out to what I feel like is a common behavior among multiple users here; yet so many fucking people have taken this thread an opportunity to dunk on you personally. You think it's only new users or ZoOmErS that dislike you, but there's two older users in this very thread (including the one right above me) who've made their dislike of you apparent. Even in the other thread that prompted me to make this one, Uggo Mongo cooked you for that "I am a big shot" cringelord shit.

You're like a Jew getting kicked out of 109 nations and claiming everyone but you is the problem. Just give it up already, you're doing a better job at making a fool out of you than anyone else in this thread is
Nobody with an IQ above room temperature engages in witchhunt threads like this, that's why you only see a handful of retards (like you) being in here spouting nonsense. As I said, so far not a single user I value has commented here and said that he dislikes me, so I see this as an absolute win so far.

Nobody with an IQ above room temperature engages in witchhunt threads like this, that's why you only see a handful of retards (like you) being in here spouting nonsense. As I said, so far not a single user I value has commented here and said that he dislikes me, so I see this as an absolute win so far.
This isn't a "witchhunt thread." I called attention to your hypocritical behavior, sure, but I never called for your ban. The title also doesn't even target you (or imply an attack on anyone), so your notion that only users interested in "witchhunt threads" would engage with this one is invalid. It's quite ironic you make that claim and then call me a "retard spouting nonsense" immediately after :feelshaha: There you go again making a clown out of yourself

This is how this forum is like sometimes:
Sneed

I have no issues with him. Some posts he has made are based, and others such as what I have seen in this thread I disagree with. I don’t want for him to be banned at all.

Join date halopill strikes again. Nice Try is a blue pilled simp who victim blames Mgtow men for getting divorced raped & defends men paying for dates:feelsclown: Now he's vouching for some gay/bisexual femboy lover:feelskek:

This isn't a "witchhunt thread." I called attention to your hypocritical behavior, sure, but I never called for your ban.
I don't think any of my behavior is hypocritical. I just don't see it.
I'm just calling out people for being lazy and stupid and they don't like that, they don't like getting confronted with uncomfortable truth.

Join date halopill strikes again. Nice Try is a blue pilled simp who victim blames Mgtow men for getting divorced raped & defends men paying for dates:feelsclown: Now he's vouching for some gay/bisexual femboy lover:feelskek:
Bro, wtf are you talking about?
Where am I a bluepilled simp? I regularly call people out for posting simp content here because I hate that.
Yes, I blame mgtow men (fag movement, men SENT their own way) that it's their fault for getting divorce raped. If you're smart and blackpilled you can smell that shit from miles away and you wouldn't sign a prenup in the first place. I blame women dating abusive assholes just like I blame mgtow fags marrying bad women, I don't do double standards and I'm not biased.
I don't know what you mean with "defending men paying for dates", I pretty much dislike that men have to pay on the first date, it is what it is though, if you want to get laid you have to do it, you can't be a sperg who refuses to pay, that's just how the world works, I didn't make the rules, I'm just smart enough to read them.
I'm not vouching for a gay/bisexual femboy lover, I'm vouching for a heterosexual oldcel truecel because I know him better than you and I know what he is and what he isn't.

Glad to see I've been proven right in that most here dislike that cunt
He literally said to me that anyone under 25 isn’t a real incel. I mean, what kind of bluepilled nonsense even is that :feelshaha:? Come on, if you are 18 and KHHV you are already fucked up and scarred for life. By 20, which is basically my age, you are even more messed up, and you are so far behind in experience that it disgusts women and other men alike.

And he called me a whiny bitch or something along the lines of that for complaining about my inceldom. Like, I get it, being an oldcel sucks and is brutal, but being around our age and totally deprived of core human needs isn’t exactly easy either. Young men literally have the same need for love and sex that he does. If anything, I likely have MORE of a need for sex than him because my sex drive is higher.

Plus, he is was quick to say my struggle isn’t that bad, yet completely ignored my comment about all the brutal health issues I’ve been through as well from a young age, and the fact I got my father’s death as a birthday present essentially (he died very quickly after I turned 19).

trucel bragging is something else :feelswhat:

What's "gay" about it??

Lifefuel for nice_try though, looks like he's now got two defenders instead of one
Arguing over nonsensical shit and "who's bigger victim" competition

Arguing over nonsensical shit and "who's bigger victim" competition
Can you read? My thread was literally calling out nice_try and other users for that behavior. I don't engage in these "who's more incel" debates. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who spends copious amounts of time rotting on here is a societal reject on some level

Can you read? My thread was literally calling out nice_try and other users for that behavior. I don't engage in these "who's more incel" debates. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who spends copious amounts of time rotting on here is a societal reject on some level
Yeah, nobody spends hours a day here and racks up 10k+ posts unless they are a social reject. You think a person with a girlfriend and friends would do that? Hell no, because there is better things to do and actual people to hang out with. Spending a lot of time here sucks, and for this forum to be enjoyable enough to keep coming back to this often, your IRL life has to be insanely lacking of meaningful human interaction.

No you aren't. You constantly brag about the UK and Canada being destroyed by shitskin curries.
Yes that's good. I was apologizing for currynigs that are ruining EE

Yep same goes with race “my race is tall now and our features mog” and then, “I’m a manlet gigatruecel it’s over”

state of LGBTbluepillers.IS

Yep same goes with race “my race is tall now and our features mog” and then, “I’m a manlet gigatruecel it’s over”
Yeah race coping on here makes 0 sense. Posting about anti-immigration is based and justified, but constantly bragging about your race's good features on an incel forum (ironically while possessing none of them) is stupid. MiH and comradespiderman did this a fuckton, anandkonda does it too

Muh superia Tamil dark skin BBC! :soy::soy::soy:
It's the truth. Tall Tamil Abo pheno moggs even Indo Nordid

You also try to brag that curries are more attractive than rice, when that's objectively not even true
No. Like I already said rices might be more attractive than curries for mayo and nigger foids, but for noodle foids curries are more attractive

Depends of race of foids.

It's the truth. Tall Tamil Abo pheno moggs even Indo Nordid

View attachment 1301724

No. Like I already said rices might be more attractive than curries for mayo and nigger foids, but for noodle foids curries are more attractive

Depends of race of foids.
Both of these statements are gigacopes, but I'm not going to engage with them in the interest of this thread not getting derailed

No, it was not implied at all.
re-read what you sent nigger, it was literally textbook implications
Saying that they mostly pin uninteresting water is wet threads there doesn't imply that I don't value anything people post who got pinned there. It's a complete nonsensical relation that you created and it wasn't implied by me at all.
Putting words in my mouth that I didn't say nor implied, that only you made up is gaslighing foid trait.
No it makes perfect sense, you fucking ingrate:
>They only pin worthless shit there
>Myself & others have frequently made threads that end up there
>Therefore, it makes sense you implied we offer nothing of value, since as per what you said they only pin useless shit there
I haven't "done" anything.
Except being a valuable member of this forum for 6 years and not some teenager spamtranny who leaves again when he gets bored.
You've proven us right yet again, if you as you originally said did "mog" us you would have already ascended or wouldn't need to waste time in this shithole.

And yeah, I'm sure the countless examples of bluepilled & bragging shit are "nothing"
No. That's exactly what I do not do. You're again making up lies about me like the little bitch you are.
You said it to me in the thread which prompted this thread:

because you're a moron. Do us a favor and neck yourself. You won't be missed.

I don't say bluepilled stuff, nor is stating facts in response to accusations "bragging".
Tons of users, such as @supersoldier & @Sloth.Belgrade have pointed this out & showed examples
God, you're such a castrated little beta cuck,
t. guy with a fucking rainbow in his avi
I can tell you're a nobody irl and wouldn't even dare to look my way irl.
Jfl

Yeah, irl I would fucking punch you so hard you'd have a concussion faggot(in GTA)
It's just an example you low IQ fucktard.
I could go on about how he is just a fat teenager addicted to soda who's still in school to prove my point that I don't care about him having me on ignore, but there 's no need to.
View attachment 1301402View attachment 1301414
Jfl at shaming someone for their weight here

People can get held back due to mental stuff, yet you'll use that as an ad hom as you always do in every argument on here
Why the fuck does it even matter lmao?
Well, he is your age so maybe he proves that not everyone who disagrees with you is some "spamtranny edge lord" jfl
Maybe I don't recognize him because he's a namechange tranny, is he Grotesque? The guy who made a joke out of himself by posting spergy videos from his basement?
No
He's such a fucking pussy. :feelskek:
Btw, this thread's got over 100 replies and 1000 views at this point, yet only one other person besides yourself has jumped in here to defend you. I didn't even make this as a hate thread against you (since we've never had any beef and barely interacted in general), I just wanted to call out what I feel like is a common behavior among multiple users here; yet so many fucking people have taken this thread an opportunity to dunk on you personally. You think it's only new users or ZoOmErS that dislike you, but there's two older users in this very thread (including the one right above me) who've made their dislike of you apparent. Even in the other thread that prompted me to make this one, Uggo Mongo cooked you for that "I am a big shot" cringelord shit.

Great way to put it

Glad we've woken up the silent majority on this insufferable cunt
This isn't a "witchhunt thread." I called attention to your hypocritical behavior, sure, but I never called for your ban. The title also doesn't even target you (or imply an attack on anyone), so your notion that only users interested in "witchhunt threads" would engage with this one is invalid. It's quite ironic you make that claim and then call me a "retard spouting nonsense" immediately after :feelshaha: There you go again making a clown out of yourself
He's claiming it's a witch-hunt to try & make himself seem like the victim & portray us & anyone who disagrees with his shit takes as some kind of "edgy zoomer" because he can't actually argue & make a valid point other than bragging & using his ad hominem

@GeckoBus @Uggo Mongo @WorthlessSlavicShit @lazy_gamer_423 @Todd Thundercock @Regenerator @To koniec

Great way to put it

Glad we've woken up the silent majority on this insufferable cunt

He's claiming it's a witch-hunt to try & make himself seem like the victim & portray us & anyone who disagrees with his shit takes as some kind of "edgy zoomer" because he can't actually argue & make a valid point other than bragging & using his ad hominem

@GeckoBus @Uggo Mongo @WorthlessSlavicShit @lazy_gamer_423 @Todd Thundercock @Regenerator @To koniec
Here's the thread where he spams blue pilled nonsense.

The thing is, he is just making it worse on himself by not being able to cope with it. He has no sense of humor. He coulda literally just called himself "LORD TRVCEL" and ran with that or something, to deflect his shit, but he doesnt care. He literally just shits on people, then denies hes doing it, then continues just-world-fallacy-maxxing and claiming he has moral superiority somehow, cuz hes old and a bigger looser than the rest of us, like he is so indignant with "righteous suffering" or something. It just narcissism, which is why he comes off like a foid.
He never takes responsibility, even when you can point to what he said like 10s ago, since this is a forum, not IRL, where he could gaslight you about what he said in the past.

His denigration of other people also extends to other groups. Like I quoted, he thinks other men should be silenced "because they FAILED. They should stfu and make better choices in the future, not lecture other men." Yet somehow he does not apply this logic to himself. Again, pure just world fallacy. Other men being divorce raped and put through the grinder - their fault. His royal highness over here who is an ugly looser at 50 or something - not his fault and we should all listen to him, despite him being a looser as well. It's just boomer narcissism, which is why everyone universally hates that generation.​

Like most of his generational ilk, he is incapable of taking an L, being self-deprecating and not seeing himself superior to anyone around him. He's like one of these boomer business owners who complains about this his 20 year old employees while paying them five dollars and thinks this is very generous, like its 1965.

Here's the thread where he spams blue pilled nonsense.
most of his posts were blue pilled nonsense

there was no real attempt at subtlety until recently, and even then it's paper-thin

most of his posts were blue pilled nonsense

there was no real attempt at subtlety until recently, and even then it's paper-thin
:yes:
He also has a false superiority complex because of his join date & age.