Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why am I getting rejected all the time

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
I asked out one of the foids in my stupid therapy group my mom is forcing me to go and she said NO. Fucking every time I get rejected im tired of this shit why cant just ONE say yes?
Autism. Most if not all here are autists that’s the real reason why they are incels. Have you seen an uglier cringe looking guy than you with a gf and friends? I have. Multiple times. So that instantly disproves looks are the sole reason for inceldom.

Autism. Most if not all here are autists that’s the real reason why they are incels. Have you seen an uglier cringe looking guy than you with a gf and friends? I have. Multiple times. So that instantly disproves looks are the sole reason for inceldom.
My autism is bad I stutter and mispronounce words its over for me

I asked out one of the foids in my stupid therapy group my mom is forcing me to go and she said NO. Fucking every time I get rejected im tired of this shit why cant just ONE say yes?
rape 'em all

You should've recorded it