Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am not going to college next year

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I just talked to my mom and I am so happy.. not only I don't like college but I could finally work full time next year and get money for surgeries, Thailand and investing. I am so happy ngl.
I am gonna have level 2 diploma on vehicle maintenence if I finish this course.. and I don't need level 3 to work in most companies.
So I am not basically dropping out since I can find a job in garage. so happy ngl ngl fuaaaaark

HashTagFuckCollege

Minamoto said:
Good luck.
Thanks buddy.. I've got so many ideas after summer.. I can't wait to get some legit and hard earned cash

I never went to college too. Just went to job.

I don't know how just getting a Thai slut will make you happy.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I don't know how just getting a Thai slut will make you happy.
In Thailand I would feel like a slayer and not just one Thai slut.. Multiple 7/10s stacies would be waiting for me.. Ranging from 16 y o to fucking 40.

My priority is the surgery tho

wise decision tbh. You're saving yourself from a lot of suicide fuel.

What kind of surgeries are you getting?

lucky if only my mom was this accepting

I think this is a bad move but it's your life I guess. Why do you want to work in the west and only be able to go to Asia a few weeks a year? Finish your degree and you can live there forever...

College is not worth it if ya don't get a stem degree anyway.

fukmylyf said:
wise decision tbh. You're saving yourself from a lot of suicide fuel.

Nice. I wish i'd done that when I was your age. Although I don't think any surgeries would help me really.

I'm not going to college next semester. I have no idea what I'm gonna do and prob gonna have to slave away at cuck donalds just to not get kicked out. I want to die.

>caring about your parents' opinion

Sadness said:
What kind of surgeries are you getting?
Sliding genioplasty.

itsOVER said:
I think this is a bad move but it's your life I guess. Why do you want to work in the west and only be able to go to Asia a few weeks a year? Finish your degree and you can live there forever...
Why is it a bad move? I already have diploma level 2.. I can be accepted to most garages kek except for franchise garages like BMW, Renault that requires level 3

Weed said:
Sliding genioplasty.

Why is it a bad move? I already have diploma level 2.. I can be accepted to most garages kek except for franchise garages like BMW, Renault that requires level 3

Cos life's about more than working in a garage?

itsOVER said:
Weed said:
Sliding genioplasty.
Cos life's about more than working in a garage?
Of course.. I want to earn a good amount in the next year, start investing and getting rich af boiii, wish me luck lol

you like working on cars?

Weed said:
Of course.. I want to earn a good amount in the next year, start investing and getting rich af boiii, wish me luck lol

Money = cope

Tomorrow my first day at college. Wish me luck :/

Indari said:
you like working on cars?
Not really lol.. I mean I do by myself but not with a team and I don't learn shit in college. I could learn quicker online from an internet.. if my car breaks down I could just google anytime and fix it.

itsOVER said:
Weed said:
Money = cope
Money = surgery, Thailand, investing and watching your money grow = happiness =/= cope.

Weed said:
Not really lol.. I mean I do by myself but not with a team and I don't learn shit in college. I could learn quicker online from an internet.. if my car breaks down I could just google anytime and fix it.

Money = surgery, Thailand, investing and watching your money grow = happiness =/= cope.

You don't need lots of money to go to Thailand. You do need a BA if you want to stay there though.

The surgery you need costs like 4k, can save up for that working at any job really.

But whatever man it's your life.

College is just suicide fuel anyway ..

Allblueeeee said:

Parties you wont be invited to. Girls making fun of you.. making out near locker area.

takurak said:
Parties you wont be invited to. Girls making fun of you.. making out near locker area.

I dont care about parties but are girls rly like that? Arent girls in hs worser?

Allblueeeee said:
I dont care about parties but are girls rly like that? Arent girls in hs worser?

It never gets better

Weed said:
Sliding genioplasty.

You know if there is one car brand to get in with its BMW. They are always broken. Also bloody complicated too.

Allblueeeee said:
Tomorrow my first day at college. Wish me luck :/

Haha it starts with highschools then. Mine will start a week later.

Weed said:
I just talked to my mom and I am so happy.. not only I don't like college but I could finally work full time next year and get money for surgeries, Thailand and investing. I am so happy ngl.
I am gonna have level 2 diploma on vehicle maintenence if I finish this course.. and I don't need level 3 to work in most companies.
So I am not basically dropping out since I can find a job in garage. so happy ngl ngl fuaaaaark

HashTagFuckCollege

unless you want to go into a huge field (pharmacy, engineering, research) then you don't need college. Just lol @ people going into college to end up working as programmers.