Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am losing touch with reality.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Whenever I go out and experience the real world, everything seems...... strange. The world feels abstract and disconnected. As if I am in a virtual reality or video game. My senses have become numb, there is no sense of awe or wonder left. No emotional response to anything, only numbness. As if reality is replaced by a surreal matrix.

I think you're just getting old.

This is the disassociation that follows from leaving your fantasy bubble.

Last edited:
I experience the same thing too. But reality seems like a shitty documentary on a falling civilization. This movie sucks.

This is what happens when you are blackpilled. You are just seeing the world as it is. We are living in a civilization in the process of failing

Whenever I go out and experience the real world, everything seems...... strange. The world feels abstract and disconnected. As if I am in a virtual reality or video game. My senses have become numb, there is no sense of awe or wonder left. No emotional response to anything, only numbness. As if reality is replaced by a surreal matrix.

I'm mostly an observer but also the fall guy that people pay attention to when they need to blame someone.

I have similar experiences, I suppose there are several things which might cause it. For me, I think I first began to notice the dissociative stuff after a number of realizations and thought experiments, prolonged isolation, and tulpamaxxing. Not sure which was the primary cause though.

For the most part it's mostly a good change imo, it helps if I can see it all as just some bullshit game.

You're getting old. As a 36 year old, I have gone through the same thing in my early 30s.

ER put it best, "A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone." I'm certain the disassociation is apart of that.

Quite relatable tbh. It’s like I’m peering through a window and watching everything go by. It never feels like I’m really there, but somewhere else. A lifetime of being forced into the role of a spectator and this is how you adapt.

Depersonilization/Derealization?
Quite relatable tbh. It’s like I’m peering through a window and watching everything go by. It never feels like I’m really there, but somewhere else. A lifetime of being forced into the role of a spectator and this is how you adapt.
Yep, pretty much.

This is the incel equivalent of foids claiming they have autism

It’s just the realization that we incels are just genetical trashses that nobody gives a fuck about. We cannot have fun, it’s all for the chads and foids.

Depersonalisation

I read about this psychological condition long time ago, I forgot the name, but its the feeling that everything is "fake", that nothing matters.
Depersonalisation
This. This is the name of the condition.

This is depersonalisation caused by years of isolation, your brain no longer accepts reality outside your room.

I experience the same thing too. But reality seems like a shitty documentary on a falling civilization. This movie sucks.
I think so too, i want it to end already :feelsbadman:

there is no sense of awe or wonder left.

I am 30 and can relate a bit. You don't need higher insight from above or others of this world to acknowledge around this age, that this world and life offers not much, but is a burden. But: I can enjoy occasional social gatherings and interactions, but they have no greater meaning for me currently, I feel redundant in this world - and I am "happy" when I am alone again. The most real and joyful experience is quite ironically worshipping an unseen God.

It duzzent matter if u lose touch with reality. The problem start when reality refuse to accept u.