Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am going to murder the retarded piece of shit cuck who came up with the food pyramid

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
Lol at lumping in red meat & butter with confectionary

Lol at thinking whole grains and vegetable oils is more healthy for you.

Its so tiresome. Just look at what your ancestors ate and change accordingly. Its literally that fucking simple

1 food pyramid

The ultimate goal is getting us to eat ze bugs

they flipped it jfl, used to be grains and shit at the bottom

i only eat meat and vegetables, and 0cal energy drinks

brutal diet pill

The ultimate goal is getting us to eat ze bugs
:soy: Cricket powder supplements are an excellent source of protein and fibre

41m2zCZdWNL SX300 SY300 QL70 FMwebp

Last edited:
Lol at thinking whole grains and vegetable oils is more healthy for you.

Allow me to recall some things... (Image Training)

I'll get back to you shortly.

brutal diet pill
Vegetables are gay
Eat more fruit and dairy

Vegetables and fruits are gay
Eat more meat and never allow (((them))) to trick you into thinking you're not an apex predator carnivore
eat the pepper and drink the plant oil 3-5 times a day goyim

Everything that comes out of corporations and their """scientist""" henchmen's mouthes is a fucking lie.

Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US. I avoid saturated fat and cholesterol, eat lots of fruits and veggies and whole foods

Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US. I avoid saturated fat and cholesterol, eat lots of fruits and veggies and whole foods
Lol
Saturated fat doesnt cause heart disease. Its really good for you and that was the point of this thread. Do you think hunter gatherers just cut off all the fat and tossed it away?

Lol
Saturated fat doesnt cause heart disease. Its really good for you and that was the point of this thread. Do you think hunter gatherers just cut off all the fat and tossed it away?

Saturated fat contributes to atherosclerosis. Polyunsaturated fats and mono saturated fats are the healthy fats. Even mummies from thousands of years ago had atherosclerosis(fat buildup in arteries) humans evolved from frugivores (you can tell by looking at the teeth similarities) which ate mostly plant based diets that was low in saturated fat and cholesterol

Saturated fat contributes to atherosclerosis. Polyunsaturated fats and mono saturated fats are the healthy fats. Even mummies from thousands of years ago had atherosclerosis(fat buildup in arteries) humans evolved from frugivores (you can tell by looking at the teeth similarities) which ate mostly plant based diets that was low in saturated fat and cholesterol
Lol at using ancient egyptians as the peak of health. Modern hunter gatherer groups have the healthiest hearts and your heart prefers saturated fat rather than carbs

Lol at using ancient egyptians as the peak of health. Modern hunter gatherer groups have the healthiest hearts and your heart prefers saturated fat rather than carbs
What’s the difference between ancient egyptions eating meat that has saturated fat and cholesterol and the hunters eating it? Just do some research on how increasing consumption of foods high in saturated fat and cholesterol contributes to increased cholesterol levels in blood and fat buildup on arterial walls

What’s the difference between ancient egyptions eating meat that has saturated fat and cholesterol and the hunters eating it?
Because egyptians ate a diet mostly of things like corn, flour, grains just like any other post mesolithic population whereas paleolithic humans ate at least 30% of their diet as meat.

umption of foods high in saturated fat and cholesterol contributes to increased cholesterol levels in blood and fat buildup on arterial walls
Did you read the link? These studies are bullshit. There has been a decrease in saturated fat in the diet since the last century yet heart disease keeps increasing. Look at the modern diet: high in carbohydrates and vegetable oils that hurt the heart

Flip it over it's wrong like in south park
Have some steak with your butter

brutal diet pill

i dont fel like human anymore bcuz my diet is crash

Just go back in time and kill a kite theory

People don't understand just how much diet affects you. I think a solid 30-40% of the world's ills can be in some way attributed to diet. Genuinely you can tie the development of these soyjack bugpeople's cucked worldview to the schlop they eat rotting their brain

Caloric intake is king everything else is cope
Meat just so happens to have a high caloric count, while fruits and vegetables tend to be garbage in that regard. It also explains why vegans are so damn malnourished.
Vegetables and fruits are gay
Eat more meat and never allow (((them))) to trick you into thinking you're not an apex predator carnivore
Tbf gorillas sit on their ass and eat plants all day yet they are strong af, but yeah too bad humans can't process fibers like they do

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back