Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much do you usually spend on food a week?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I was at the shops today and have been trying to moneymaxx in general over the past few weeks, so on a free day I spent maybe an hour dawdling around in a local supermarket with a pen and paper jotting down the cost of various food items and products associated with food (matches for cooking, paper towels for cleaning, bags for storing food, toilet paper for shitting out food). I am certain I looked like a very big autist doing this and got a lot of judgemental glares from my fellow storegoers as I inspected the meat and dairy aisles with a pen and paper, but it was overall a fun enough experience.

I don't have the list, which I converted into a shitty excel spreadsheet, on me now but I can get it and post it in an hour or so if it interests anyone. If I, in Chadstralia, were to buy a kilo of potatoes, a kilo of onions, 12 eggs, 2 litres of milk, 500 g of frozen brocolli, 500g of butter (salted, although it might be worse for you than the marginally more expensive unsalted butter given the salt content) and 375 ml of extra virgin olive oil of any flavour intensity variety it would cost me about 35 Australian dollars in total.

Given unwashed potatoes are 3 dollars a kilo (the washed ones cost nearly twice as much and it's the most hilarious Jewish trick I've seen all week) and full cream milk, which can meet about 80% of an adult's energy requirements per litre, costs under 3 dollars per homogenised 2l bottle, it shouldn't be too hard to live on much more. The most expensive item mentioned thus far is the 12 eggs at 5 dollars. If you were to simply increase your intake of milk and potatoes (which there's historical precedent for - big families renting small plots of land but growing potatoes and owning a cow for milk fed an impressive amount of people givem the land area in Ireland before the potato blight ruined the viability of the former food source) you could feed a grown man a nutritionally complete diet for not much over 40 Australian dollars a week.

You'll notice that I'm very dismissive of meat- it's much more expensive than milk or eggs, probably because instead of milking a cow tit or waiting for a chicken to complete its menstrual cycle you have to feed an animal an absurd amount of food that it mostly turns into poo, then slaughter it. There is a reason the Jews want you to eat insects and soy protein (along with them wanting the goyim to follow the Noahide Laws once Piss Earth is brought out in full force, of course) - they can charge you just as much for your food now or more while investing a fraction of the resources in. Lamb rump is kind of cheap, but lambs have small bums. I'll admit I only looked at unprocessed beef and lamb, and because of my personal preference for not having ass cancer I overlooked any and all processed meats (including what must have been an at least 300 gram 5 dollar chunk of salami, no doubt filled with grain as required by Australian law). I also overlooked chicken by honest mistake (as a white Australian man with T in my balls I default to red meat) and didn't bother checking for canned tuna while I was there (given I'm not a pregnant woman and another guy told me it was cheap, there's no harm in checking). The canned stuff is generally wild as well, so you avoid a lot of the nasty stuff that accumulates in farmed tuna. You can avoid this whole discussion by just going vegeterian, although given you are still a beneficiary of the farming practices chickens are subjected to get what potatoes lack it would be dumb to say you were one for ethical reasons

I've also heard getting rice and oatmeal in big bags is good cost wise, although those footstuffs aren't as nutritionally rich as potato is.

When I hear people complain about the cost of food they always say their expenditure is more than twice what I jotted down. The three things I can imagine they piss money down the drain on are meat, alcohol and comfort food. Meat I understand, but at the same time it's not essential - before the industrial revolution in most of Europe, common people generally only ate meat infrequently if at all. When the English came to America, the local cuisine they began to developed featured noticeably more meat than what their ancestors would have eaten back in England, especially in colonies like Virginia. Given the average person is basically a wage serf who has to rent or continually buy basic necessities with the surplus crop of his labour on a ridiculously overpopulated piece of land, is it not really unsurprising that meat should end up being a luxury for them? I am ahead of the curve- I am almost certain the average person will have an even gayer diet than I am discussing in our lifetimes. As for me, lamb rump once a week is probably as far as I am willing to go until I find what exactly is so economical about "economy" steak.

Alcohol is pathetic, probably the lamest drug you could get addicted to and all the addicts are still out of control degenerates you wouldn't want to be yourself. It tastes like dogshit too. The government preys on alcoholism by taxing it more than its original price in developed countries to Jew people out of even more of their hard-earned money.

Comfort food is the absolute worst, and I say this as someone who has had too much of it at times in the past myself. Just lol at paying Jews for this self destructive cope, just jack your dick 5 times day for the same base pleasure but less damage to your SMV. Ten dollar buckets of ice cream are more expensive and provide less vitamins and minerals than anything I've named a price for in here so far. When I see some makeup-clad duck-lipped thot desperately trying to make up for the fact that she's under 25 and I can already see cellulite and fat rolls under her tight clothes (why at this point?) with a trolley full of Corinthian wafers (along with fucking bread and tortillas just lol, she should just eat nothing but the pickles in her trolley for a week fat bitch) at the checkout I can wholly understand why she looks so embarrassed when I very unsubtlely look at her trolley and then back at her.

Sadly her self control and time preference issues are probably genetic, but maybe in a more based and blackpilled world I could capture her, feed her a non shit diet and then hear her lamentations as my basement-bound fuckhole slave once she isn't a whale anymore.

Do you go out of your way to save money on food? If so, what do you get and how low is your weekly expenditure?

Last edited:
I get free food at food banks. After awhile i get sick of not being able to choose what I like to eat, so i spend 200 at grocery per mo; 50 week.

im healthmaxxing and gymmaxxing ,
so i spend very much on fresh vegetables and protein packed foods
and i eat a shit ton

about 50 euro a week maybe
i dont even care tbh
dont need money where i go

I’m starvemaxxing so I don’t spend

I've tried to tone it down, but I had a period when it was always more than ten euros a day. So like 15 on average, thus 95 euros a week.

I wasn't buying crazy stuff, but I try to eat low carb, so lots of high protein food, and I guess that's kind of expensive.

can you post the spreadsheet?
would be interested in seeing this tbh

trying to healthmaxx and moneymaxx at the same time

I sometimes eat fastfood, maybe 2 times a week and it costs me around 40 try.

it's inhuman that eggs and meat are the most expensive, I feel and look better since I started adding more meat and eggs to my diet. but that's probably because I used to have them too rarely, idk.

and yeah there are a lot of traps, like vegetables that look nearly identical but have 3-4 times the price because they're imported or some shit, beef or shrimp that again looks nearly identical but is way more expensive just because it's a slightly different thing.

comfort food is hilarious, it's literally just recolored industrial vegetable oil that slowly kills you. better to get some cheap fruit. it's still artificial but it will kill you slower.

but i'm not worrying about food too much right now, it's pretty much my only remaining cope to tear through the mall supermarket for some interesting food.

can you post the spreadsheet?
would be interested in seeing this tbh

trying to healthmaxx and moneymaxx at the same time
Please let me know if this is legible - .co won't let me upload excel files, and copy-pasting in the rows and columns would take half an hour to make not look disgusting.

Min. total didn't account for the fact that in the long run you would starve to death with just 1 kg of potatoes and 2 l of milk at your disposal weekly. Min. food w/ more potatoes and milk would be the concrete plan, the milk and potatoes alone should be enough to feed an average adult for roughly 6 days a week, I'm confident the carrots, eggs, onions, butter and some LDARing can make up the 1 other day and feed you for your week. Upon reading into it though, potatoes actually have a higher glycemic index than table sugar so they probably aren't that great for you in large amounts even if they are cheap (milk is a lot better for you in this regard actually). I am not a dietician and it is not hard to IQmog me, pls do your own research for health stuff and don't fuck your shit up because of my retardation. Also, I'm pretty sure the government fucks over farmers by pushing down milk prices here (it was really bad a few years ago), so milk is probably cheaper relative to other things in Australia than it is elsewhere.

Another thing to note is that this accounts for buying everything you need at once, so in reality all the totals shown and totals that can be added up will be a bit less. You probably won't exhaust all your cooking oil in 7 days, for instance, which might I add is good because the olive jews have made it very pricey. Also, when I have been partially implementing this so far, I like to use carrot, onion, 2 eggs and 1/2 cup milk to make little ghetto omlettes, but even though I apply the carrot and onion liberally to the mixture after cutting it off the vegetable I wouldn't go through 1 kg of either in the space of a week (even if I eat the remainder of every carrot I use while I cook the omlettes, which I do habitually).

Last edited:
I use my food stamps nigggaah.

Please let me know if this is legible - .co won't let me upload excel files, and copy-pasting in the rows and columns would take half an hour to make not look disgusting.
View attachment 172033
Min. total didn't account for the fact that in the long run you would starve to death with just 1 kg of potatoes and 2 l of milk at your disposal weekly. Min. food w/ more potatoes and milk would be the concrete plan, the milk and potatoes alone should be enough to feed an average adult for roughly 6 days a week, I'm confident the carrots, eggs, onions, butter and some LDARing can make up the 1 other day and feed you for your week. Upon reading into it though, potatoes actually have a higher glycemic index than table sugar so they probably aren't that great for you in large amounts even if they are cheap (milk is a lot better for you in this regard actually). I am not a dietician and it is not hard to IQmog me, pls do your own research for health stuff and don't fuck your shit up because of my retardation. Also, I'm pretty sure the government fucks over farmers by pushing down milk prices here (it was really bad a few years ago), so milk is probably cheaper relative to other things in Australia than it is elsewhere.

Another thing to note is that this accounts for buying everything you need at once, so in reality all the totals shown and totals that can be added up will be a bit less. You probably won't exhaust all your cooking oil in 7 days, for instance, which might I add is good because the olive jews have made it very pricey. Also, when I have been partially implementing this so far, I like to use carrot, onion, 2 eggs and 1/2 cup milk to make little ghetto omlettes, but even though I apply the carrot and onion liberally to the mixture after cutting it off the vegetable I wouldn't go through 1 kg of either in the space of a week (even if I eat the remainder of every carrot I use while I cook the omlettes, which I do habitually).
thanks that's actually really useful and works out to be pretty economical, even including all the meat

i think if i bothered to stock my fridge properly each week by following a proper plan, i'd be able to save quite a bit
the biggest areas where i waste money on food is eating out when i can't be bothered cooking or buying those ready meals when the fridge is empty

it's inhuman that eggs and meat are the most expensive, I feel and look better since I started adding more meat and eggs to my diet. but that's probably because I used to have them too rarely, idk.

and yeah there are a lot of traps, like vegetables that look nearly identical but have 3-4 times the price because they're imported or some shit, beef or shrimp that again looks nearly identical but is way more expensive just because it's a slightly different thing.

comfort food is hilarious, it's literally just recolored industrial vegetable oil that slowly kills you. better to get some cheap fruit. it's still artificial but it will kill you slower.

but i'm not worrying about food too much right now, it's pretty much my only remaining cope to tear through the mall supermarket for some interesting food.
cheap fruit is artificial ?

thanks that's actually really useful and works out to be pretty economical, even including all the meat

i think if i bothered to stock my fridge properly each week by following a proper plan, i'd be able to save quite a bit
the biggest areas where i waste money on food is eating out when i can't be bothered cooking or buying those ready meals when the fridge is empty
Where do you live bro? People in this thread saying they spend 30 usd, 50 euro on food a week saying they are either eating normally or healthmaxxing make me jealous of their cost of living. Seems like shit is more expensive here than anywhere else just about

I was at the shops today and have been trying to moneymaxx in general over the past few weeks, so on a free day I spent maybe an hour dawdling around in a local supermarket with a pen and paper jotting down the cost of various food items and products associated with food (matches for cooking, paper towels for cleaning, bags for storing food, toilet paper for shitting out food). I am certain I looked like a very big autist doing this and got a lot of judgemental glares from my fellow storegoers as I inspected the meat and dairy aisles with a pen and paper, but it was overall a fun enough experience.

I don't have the list, which I converted into a shitty excel spreadsheet, on me now but I can get it and post it in an hour or so if it interests anyone. If I, in Chadstralia, were to buy a kilo of potatoes, a kilo of onions, 12 eggs, 2 litres of milk, 500 g of frozen brocolli, 500g of butter (salted, although it might be worse for you than the marginally more expensive unsalted butter given the salt content) and 375 ml of extra virgin olive oil of any flavour intensity variety it would cost me about 35 Australian dollars in total.

Given unwashed potatoes are 3 dollars a kilo (the washed ones cost nearly twice as much and it's the most hilarious Jewish trick I've seen all week) and full cream milk, which can meet about 80% of an adult's energy requirements per litre, costs under 3 dollars per homogenised 2l bottle, it shouldn't be too hard to live on much more. The most expensive item mentioned thus far is the 12 eggs at 5 dollars. If you were to simply increase your intake of milk and potatoes (which there's historical precedent for - big families renting small plots of land but growing potatoes and owning a cow for milk fed an impressive amount of people givem the land area in Ireland before the potato blight ruined the viability of the former food source) you could feed a grown man a nutritionally complete diet for not much over 40 Australian dollars a week.

You'll notice that I'm very dismissive of meat- it's much more expensive than milk or eggs, probably because instead of milking a cow tit or waiting for a chicken to complete its menstrual cycle you have to feed an animal an absurd amount of food that it mostly turns into poo, then slaughter it. There is a reason the Jews want you to eat insects and soy protein (along with them wanting the goyim to follow the Noahide Laws once Piss Earth is brought out in full force, of course) - they can charge you just as much for your food now or more while investing a fraction of the resources in. Lamb rump is kind of cheap, but lambs have small bums. I'll admit I only looked at unprocessed beef and lamb, and because of my personal preference for not having ass cancer I overlooked any and all processed meats (including what must have been an at least 300 gram 5 dollar chunk of salami, no doubt filled with grain as required by Australian law). I also overlooked chicken by honest mistake (as a white Australian man with T in my balls I default to red meat) and didn't bother checking for canned tuna while I was there (given I'm not a pregnant woman and another guy told me it was cheap, there's no harm in checking). The canned stuff is generally wild as well, so you avoid a lot of the nasty stuff that accumulates in farmed tuna. You can avoid this whole discussion by just going vegeterian, although given you are still a beneficiary of the farming practices chickens are subjected to get what potatoes lack it would be dumb to say you were one for ethical reasons

I've also heard getting rice and oatmeal in big bags is good cost wise, although those footstuffs aren't as nutritionally rich as potato is.

When I hear people complain about the cost of food they always say their expenditure is more than twice what I jotted down. The three things I can imagine they piss money down the drain on are meat, alcohol and comfort food. Meat I understand, but at the same time it's not essential - before the industrial revolution in most of Europe, common people generally only ate meat infrequently if at all. When the English came to America, the local cuisine they began to developed featured noticeably more meat than what their ancestors would have eaten back in England, especially in colonies like Virginia. Given the average person is basically a wage serf who has to rent or continually buy basic necessities with the surplus crop of his labour on a ridiculously overpopulated piece of land, is it not really unsurprising that meat should end up being a luxury for them? I am ahead of the curve- I am almost certain the average person will have an even gayer diet than I am discussing in our lifetimes. As for me, lamb rump once a week is probably as far as I am willing to go until I find what exactly is so economical about "economy" steak.

Alcohol is pathetic, probably the lamest drug you could get addicted to and all the addicts are still out of control degenerates you wouldn't want to be yourself. It tastes like dogshit too. The government preys on alcoholism by taxing it more than its original price in developed countries to Jew people out of even more of their hard-earned money.

Comfort food is the absolute worst, and I say this as someone who has had too much of it at times in the past myself. Just lol at paying Jews for this self destructive cope, just jack your dick 5 times day for the same base pleasure but less damage to your SMV. Ten dollar buckets of ice cream are more expensive and provide less vitamins and minerals than anything I've named a price for in here so far. When I see some makeup-clad duck-lipped thot desperately trying to make up for the fact that she's under 25 and I can already see cellulite and fat rolls under her tight clothes (why at this point?) with a trolley full of Corinthian wafers (along with fucking bread and tortillas just lol, she should just eat nothing but the pickles in her trolley for a week fat bitch) at the checkout I can wholly understand why she looks so embarrassed when I very unsubtlely look at her trolley and then back at her.

Sadly her self control and time preference issues are probably genetic, but maybe in a more based and blackpilled world I could capture her, feed her a non shit diet and then hear her lamentations as my basement-bound fuckhole slave once she isn't a whale anymore.

Do you go out of your way to save money on food? If so, what do you get and how low is your weekly expenditure?
Every Monday I check out the special deals in grocery stores that is close to me or easily reachable by bus and I go to each of them and try to get the best deals. Just now I got ribeye steak from brazil for 10€/kg. I probably spend around 60 euros a week on food.

for sure the shitty food is actually often more expensive in addition to being shit than lots of healthy foods. I always just cook 4 meals for the week at once every Sunday for nutrition. As for fruiit I just make smoothies now rather than eat as it's the same shit.
I probably spend $250-$400 a month on food depending on if eat out few days of month

Where do you live bro? People in this thread saying they spend 30 usd, 50 euro on food a week saying they are either eating normally or healthmaxxing make me jealous of their cost of living. Seems like shit is more expensive here than anywhere else just about
hm that's surprising that chadstralia is so expensive for food
thought there's a lot of farming activity over there which would make food quite cheap

each proper meal (lunch, dinner) that i cook myself costs around USD $3

Maybe around ~50-100 euros a month.

I don't know.

Get a bidet attachement for your wc. You will safe big buxx on toilet paper.
What bout veggies?

Kinda wonder what u will cook. Should make a diary.

I dont know, my mom buys it

Foodcels on hunger strike

Normal rice isn't nutritious, brown rice is.

Dunno my mother takes care of that shit tbh

If I don't go to place where they give free food, maybe 20€