Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am extremely stressed

Recruit
★★★★★
Another day of wageslavery. I am extremely stressed. If I was a healthy person this wouldn't be a difficult job but years of loneliness, anxiety, PTSD make it very hard. I'm not getting proper sleep at night. But without this job I will be a poorcel again. I feel completely broken. My body feels so tense. Imagine others who work this job, they get to go home to a loving girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife. And here's me posting on .is.

Life is all about luck, you either have it or not

Insomnia not sleeping

I feel completely broken. My body feels so tense. Imagine others who work this job, they get to go home to a loving girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife. And here's me posting on .is.
Me in the future.

Another day of wageslavery. I am extremely stressed. If I was a healthy person this wouldn't be a difficult job but years of loneliness, anxiety, PTSD make it very hard. I'm not getting proper sleep at night. But without this job I will be a poorcel again. I feel completely broken. My body feels so tense. Imagine others who work this job, they get to go home to a loving girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife. And here's me posting on .is.
Ok GrAY

I honestly feel I might have to stop going to this job in a few days.

Wageslavery is hell, the only hope is to get to a point where you don't have to anymore. :feelsjuice:

Dude, how can we deal with the stress?
I honestly feel I might have to stop going to this job in a few days.

I am in an dead end office job, it is suifuel working with foids, i mostly lurk on .is till they kick me out i dont care anymore, the time is not flying and i only talk to 3 peeps a day.
I mostly come home without buying grocery and watch youtube and order junkfood. Lurking in internet till 2am and i try to get sleep at 1 to 3 but and sleep maxx 4 hours and loop it till friday.

I coped with alcohol a lot after work and watching normie series i drunk till i can cope with the series
I smoked 2 pack cigs too a day, one in job and one at home.
But its very unhealthy now i only shot myself with alcohol and nicotinespray on weekends too numb for some hours

Wageslavery is hell, the only hope is to get to a point where you don't have to anymore. :feelsjuice:

Your AVI must be post-hospital.

Did other users observe the events before it fully?

I am in an dead end office job, it is suifuel working with foids, i mostly lurk on .is till they kick me out i dont care anymore, the time is not flying and i only talk to 3 peeps a day.
I mostly come home without buying grocery and watch youtube and order junkfood. Lurking in internet till 2am and i try to get sleep at 1 to 3 but and sleep maxx 4 hours and loop it till friday.

I coped with alcohol a lot after work and watching normie series i drunk till i can cope with the series
I smoked 2 pack cigs too a day, one in job and one at home.
But its very unhealthy now i only shot myself with alcohol and nicotinespray on weekends too numb for some hours
Fuck man, that sounds so hard. I'm in an office job too. I'm probably going to try to keep this job but there's no guarantee it will last long, they might get rid of me soon. Or if my stress gets even worse I'll just stop going. I have PTSD and I'm non-NT so all that is making things more difficult. I don't feel relaxed on weekends either. I'm sometimes so stressed I'm shaking.

Fuck man, that sounds so hard. I'm in an office job too. I'm probably going to try to keep this job but there's no guarantee it will last long, they might get rid of me soon. Or if my stress gets even worse I'll just stop going. I have PTSD and I'm non-NT so all that is making things more difficult. I don't feel relaxed on weekends either. I'm sometimes so stressed I'm shaking.
Labour jobs moggs because time flies by and u do something with hands and full body, you dont have time too think about your deathend life like in an office.

I was so untalented in labour stuff in school i got the worst grades, i am pretty untalented but i did labour once but they only let me do the same stuff as the crippled because i was so untalented

Labour jobs moggs because time flies by and u do something with hands and full body, you dont have time too think about your deathend life like in an office.

I was so untalented in labour stuff in school i got the worst grades, i am pretty untalented but i did labour once but they only let me do the same stuff as the crippled because i was so untalented
You might be right. I can't do labour jobs as my physical health is really poor and I have an injury.

I applied for disability bucks here in the UK but they rejected me twice. I'm still in the complaint process so we'll see what happens. The standard neetbucks that I can get here when I'm not working don't really cover my bills here.

You might be right. I can't do labour jobs as my physical health is really poor and I have an injury.

I applied for disability bucks here in the UK but they rejected me twice. I'm still in the complaint process so we'll see what happens. The standard neetbucks that I can get here when I'm not working don't really cover my bills here.
Wageslavery would be fun, if i had atleast something worth living for like a child, a family or a loving girl i would come home too.

But there isnt, its just my silent basedpartment.

Living on your own is also very hard, u have too force urself too do laundry clean up and stuff, i mean i do it on the weekends, but still? - Why clean up when nobody is coming too visit you? :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Wageslavery would be fun, if i had atleast something worth living for like a child, a family or a loving girl i would come home too.

But there isnt, its just my silent basedpartment.

Living on your own is also very hard, u have too force urself too do laundry clean up and stuff, i mean i do it on the weekends, but still? - Why clean up when nobody is coming too visit you? :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
I agree. I'm not against the idea of wageslaving. But I wish I could at least get a decent salary as it takes so much more effort for someone like me to keep going five days a week. Or have some meaningful goal to work on. Not necessarily even family, just something meaningful like a hobby.

I live in an expensive city so I can't even afford my own place. I share a house with strangers. Proper poor incel lifestyle. And yes, I only manage to do the necessities, my room is untidy.

just something meaningful like a hobby.
Hobbys are sidekicks in life, either you get an addiction too them or it will ran out, such as every cope in your life did. Hobbys are only enjoyable with good mental health and stable social circle.

In my redpilltime i did 40/h. Wageslaving, 5 Days Gym, 3 Times Karate, Roidmaxxin and tried too Guitarbandmaxx on the weekends. All in all it was an addiction too Fitness, but i always was busy. - Still got no Pussy jfl and i got blackpilled - it was over

Hobbys are sidekicks in life, either you get an addiction too them or it will ran out, such as every cope in your life did. Hobbys are only enjoyable with good mental health and stable social circle.

In my redpilltime i did 40/h. Wageslaving, 5 Days Gym, 3 Times Karate, Roidmaxxin and tried too Guitarbandmaxx on the weekends. All in all it was an addiction too Fitness, but i always was busy. - Still got no Pussy jfl and i got blackpilled - it was over
That's brutal. Keep us posted how things go. I'll let you know how I get on with wageslaving.

That's brutal. Keep us posted how things go. I'll let you know how I get on with wageslaving.
now i am just comfy rotting after work because it is what it is.
Clownworld Party Time

i feel you friend life is just misery

Srs question: do u need a degree for wageslave office job?