Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am COMPLETELY losing my mind steroid-celling

H

HungDomChad

Banned
-
As my last hope of making it and escaping inceldom.

Legit running 3 grams of steroids right now.

1 gram of Test e
1 gram of Tren e
700 mg of Deca Durabolin
Occasonalliy some orals thrown in.

It has made me explode in terms of strength and size gains, but I'm still an aspie incel, and I'm destroying my health in the process. You can't catch a break as an incel. It's over.

LMAO is that you in your picture?

LMFAO @ that gyncel in your avi, holy shit...

i think your health is more important than getting jumped up on steroids dude.

But i cant stop you from damaging your own body, just my opinion.

Steroidcelling is a waste of time just rot in peace

fuck lol

you can be huge on half that shit

even just 500mg of test will make you plenty big

Gratz, that way you can become a beast that any foid will want to fuck oh wait your dick's not working anymore, you big buff tub of eunuch you.

Well, I'm gonna go with Donnie Darko on this one.

there's no way that won't make you bald as fuck

As my last hope of making it and escaping inceldom.

Legit running 3 grams of steroids right now.

1 gram of Test e
1 gram of Tren e
700 mg of Deca Durabolin
Occasonalliy some orals thrown in.

It has made me explode in terms of strength and size gains, but I'm still an aspie incel, and I'm destroying my health in the process. You can't catch a break as an incel. It's over.
meh if ur in ur early 20s its the best time to do it. as long as u dont run it for like 10 years straight u shud b fine. ur health will recover when u come off

there's no way that won't make you bald as fuck
Have legit zero receding and have been running this stack for 14 weeks now. I lose a few hairs in the shower but the RU58841 is saving my hair extremely well. Did not expect to keep my hair with this cycle since I was balding pre roids (wasn't on RU yet though). So the RU definitely seems to be a must have when you run all these androgens.

Also the avi is not me, just some random gym and nipplecel.

Have legit zero receding and have been running this stack for 14 weeks now. I lose a few hairs in the shower but the RU58841 is saving my hair extremely well. Did not expect to keep my hair with this cycle since I was balding pre roids (wasn't on RU yet though). So the RU definitely seems to be a must have when you run all these androgens.

Also the avi is not me, just some random gym and nipplecel.
Why the fuck would you risk your hair for muscle? Are you crazy?

Why the fuck would you risk your hair for muscle? Are you crazy?
What? I just told you I am not losing my hair on this cycle, if anything I was balding harder pre roids because I wasn't on RU yet. RU is a godsent. If anything I am growing more hair right now because I was severely diffuse thinned before. Hairline itself is a NW2.

Roidcelling and lowbodyfat maxxing are one of the only and most legit ways of ascension.

What? I just told you I am not losing my hair on this cycle, if anything I was balding harder pre roids because I wasn't on RU yet. RU is a godsent. If anything I am growing more hair right now because I was severely diffuse thinned. Hairline itself is a NW2.

Roidcelling and lowbodyfat maxxing are one of the only and most legit ways of ascension.
You said you didn't expect to keep your hair. Putting on muscle and losing fat are fine as long as they don't come at the expense of your hair.

You said you didn't expect to keep your hair. Putting on muscle and losing fat are fine as long as they don't come at the expense of your hair.
Legit. If you are thinking about hopping on steroids, get on RU. Especially with heavy androgens like tren.

Building a huge frame while keeping your hair = GOAT.

Do roids increase your height if you take it in your early 20s ?

i think your health is more important than getting jumped up on steroids dude.

But i cant stop you from damaging your own body, just my opinion.

Steroids are idd dumb af, they fuck up your organs.

Thats a bunch of roids man..how many cycles have you done previously?

Mirin those nipples.

Holy shit op enjoy being bald and sterile
>3 grams
>3 fucking GRAMS

if ur 4/10 u might have a chance, anything below why even bother?

How does one even go about deciding on a cycle? I mean there are thousands of roof combinations

Holy shit op enjoy being bald and sterile
>3 grams
>3 fucking GRAMS
Rich Piana didn't even do that much and the dude was a walking pharmacy.

Tren is fucking brutal and would make most of us go ER

Last edited:
If your inceldom is rooted in having a shitty physique, you don't need roids to build a body that is considerably better than those of the fat fuck goblins which compose the bulk of the population.

I'm fairly knowledgeable about working out and steroids, exactly what are you doing in terms of drugs (including PCT), and what kind of training are you doing?

And, by the way, how tall are you?

Don't even need half of that shit, just lol. I got great results from 50mg dbol, 500mg test and 750mg EQ.

My next cycle will be 600mg of NPP and 400mg test.

I really hope that's not your first cycle.

Why are people hating on OP. Roid maxing is legit. If you are jacked 95% of men respect you, and women will follow.

Why are people hating on OP. Roid maxing is legit. If you are jacked 95% of men respect you, and women will follow.
Comp+of+photoshop+hack+jobs+the+ideal+body_f98491_6155685.jpg

lol why would you roid? Optimal male physique is low BF with some frame and definition. Femoids don't even like muscles unless they're halo'd by face.

most are extremely high inhib deathcels anyway, they dont even have the guts to pin themselves with a needle in order to ascend to chadtierdom

anyone saying muscles arent a huge halo is severely autistic and retarded and has absolutely no real world experience

roidmaxxing or death

Inb4 OP dies of a heart attack on a beach in Thailand.

most are extremely high inhib deathcels anyway, they dont even have the guts to pin themselves with a needle in order to ascend to chadtierdom

anyone saying muscles arent a huge halo is severely autistic and retarded and has absolutely no real world experience

roidmaxxing or death

It's a halo, of course. But you don't need anywhere near all of the shit you're taking to build a great physique.

roidmaxxing or death

JFL at thinking muscles turn an incel into a Chad. You stick that needle in and all you're gonna lose is your hair buddy boyo, not your virginity.

Daily reminder women prefer a lean physique.

Daily reminder women find roidcelled bodies disgusting.

Daily reminder if you lose your hair it's over.

JFL at this thread.

Lol at taking the roidceling advice seriously. Should've stayed natural like the rest of us gymcels on here

JFL at thinking muscles turn an incel into a Chad. You stick that needle in and all you're gonna lose is your hair buddy boyo, not your virginity.

Daily reminder women prefer a lean physique.

Daily reminder women find roidcelled bodies disgusting.

Daily reminder if you lose your hair it's over.

JFL at this thread.
low iqcel confirmed

it is over for you indeed, buddy boyo

low iqcel confirmed

it is over for you indeed, buddy boyo

Why don't you just tell this forum how much extra pussy has been coming your way since roidcelling...

Yeah, that's right.

Why don't you just tell this forum how much extra pussy has been coming your way since roidcelling...

Yeah, that's right.

He probably still looks DYEL, like people who think that they can just mega dose themselves to a nice physique.

He probably still looks DYEL, like people who think that they can just mega dose themselves to a nice physique.

He seems to feel he's made progress in his OP ('explode in size and strength gains'). Although we don't know what his version of 'explode' is.

He seems to feel he's made progress in his OP ('explode in size and strength gains'). Although we don't know what his version of 'explode' is.

Exploding in strength by going from 15kg dumbbell shoulder press to 30kg!

Tbh why aren't you running something like test base+ winnie,var or tbol? Mass onster game is niche as fuck.

At least it will lead you to an early grave like it did to Lord Zyzz.