Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Arguments and talking points I use to explain to my family why I am single without coming off as an incel.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I admit that I'm an incel, but I keep it a secret from them because they won't understand my situation. For a long time, my family has always wondered why I don't have a gf. They think it's odd that I don't have a gf because literally everybody in my family has been in a relationship before except for me. They even accused me of being gay, no, I'm not homosexual. My inceldom is out of my control.

When my family questions me about my relationship status as single, I have some new arguments that I will throw at them without them knowing that I'm an incel or a misogynist.

Here are some of my new arguments that I use the next time it happens

1) I have been trying my best to find a girlfriend but whenever I show interest, they put me in the friendzone. Why are you blaming me for trying? It's like blaming a poor single mother for not making enough money to support her 3 children even though she is working 2 jobs and working overtime so she can make enough money to support her children.
2) It's been more than 5 years, and I have been rejected even though my personality is good, I wear nice clothes, have good hygiene, and have clean appearance. Why does this keep happening to me? Im not lying to you when I say that I try.
3) I downloaded all dating apps and created a decent profile, and I only received matches from gay guys, prostitutes, hookers, and scammers, not from real women. What do i do? I received zero real matches from girls despite putting in effort into my profile.

And I'll think of more, and I'll post them later on

I admit that I'm an incel, but I keep it a secret from them because they won't understand my situation. For a long time, my family has always wondered why I don't have a gf. They think it's odd that I don't have a gf because literally everybody in my family has been in a relationship before except for me. They even accused me of being gay, no, I'm not homosexual. My inceldom is out of my control.

When my family questions me about my relationship status as single, I have some new arguments that I will throw at them without them knowing that I'm an incel or a misogynist.

Here are some of my new arguments that I use the next time it happens

1) I have been trying my best to find a girlfriend but whenever I show interest, they put me in the friendzone. Why are you blaming me for trying? It's like blaming a poor single mother for not making enough money to support her 3 children even though she is working 2 jobs and working overtime so she can make enough money to support her children.
2) It's been more than 5 years, and I have been rejected even though my personality is good, I wear nice clothes, have good hygiene, and have clean appearance. Why does this keep happening to me? Im not lying to you when I say that I try.
3) I downloaded all dating apps and created a decent profile, and I only received matches from gay guys, prostitutes, hookers, and scammers, not from real women. What do i do? I received zero real matches from girls despite putting in effort into my profile.

why are you the only one who doesnt have a gf? Did you get unlucky in the genetic lottery or all of your siblings are women? Very brutal knowing that you were so close to being normie tier

why are you the only one who doesnt have a gf? Did you get unlucky in the genetic lottery or all of your siblings are women? Very brutal knowing that you were so close to being normie tier
I'm okay looking, but all girls see me as a friend and nothing more than a friend. My relatives are normies, I'm a failed normie.

Remember that people like them are usually very annoying, if they ask you just be more annoying than them. Repeat them until they get tired, probably those 3 points you mentioned. They will be taken as "excuses" and not as arguments. Don't build a double identity, just tell them you don't have a girlfriend and that's it.

I'm okay looking, but all girls see me as a friend and nothing more than a friend. My relatives are normies, I'm a failed normie.
why'd don't you date outside your community? if it's truly do to the people around you why not just see other people :feelshehe::redpill: :yes:

Remember that people like them are usually very annoying, if they ask you just be more annoying than them. Repeat them until they get tired, probably those 3 points you mentioned. They will be taken as "excuses" and not as arguments. Don't build a double identity, just tell them you don't have a girlfriend and that's it.
I will tell them, they are not excuses, I'm just being honest about my situation. I will also say to them "why do accuse of me of making excuses when I try my best to find a girlfriend?"

1) I have been trying my best to find a girlfriend but whenever I show interest, they put me in the friendzone
trucels dont even get friendzoned :lul:

I will tell them, they are not excuses, I'm just being honest about my situation. I will also say to them "why do accuse of me of making excuses when I try my best to find a girlfriend?"
That's right, that's how it's done. But don't listen to him, so you don't feel pressured to get a girlfriend. Stay single.

Tell them your genetics are bad because of them.

That's right, that's how it's done. But don't listen to him, so you don't feel pressured to get a girlfriend. Stay single.
i gave up on finding a gf for the reasons that I stated above. Next time, i will fucking destroy them with facts and logic

why'd don't you date outside your community? if it's truly do to the people around you why not just see other people :feelshehe::redpill: :yes:
im a brown male living in the United States, females of other races are not attracted to me.

The only time I've been hit on was some bisexual faggot. I told him if he even looks at me in school again, I'll concave his skull inside out with a crowbar. He did a good job not making eye contact for the rest of the year until he got expelled.

My parents would pop a Vintage Champagne if i passed away