Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am COMPLETELY losing my mind steroid-celling

How do you guys not know the story of the almighty Zyzz?

He was basically a meme on 4chan, gymcelled to the max and then died of a heart attack in a sauna.

How do you guys not know the story of the almighty Zyzz?

He was basically a meme on 4chan, gymcelled to the max and then died of a heart attack in a sauna.

I'm pretty sure most people on here know about him

Legit. If you are thinking about hopping on steroids, get on RU. Especially with heavy androgens like tren.

Building a huge frame while keeping your hair = GOAT.

got a source from ru? i use duta and it reversed all my hairloss but if ru has no side effects and is cheaper Ill switch

got a source from ru? i use duta and it reversed all my hairloss but if ru has no side effects and is cheaper Ill switch
Just run both Dut and RU on cycle. Virtually unlikely you'd lose hair brah. Once I reach full regrowth I'm gonna hop on tren

Keep going bro, you'll ascend eventually

I have a feeling that op is RealRob from lookism.net trolling us.

isn't your dick going to shrivel up?

Steroids don't cause balding. If your genetics already have cursed you with DHT susceptible follicles, steroids will make you bald faster since they will cause you to produce more testosterone and thus more DHT, which is what causes and in this case accelerates hair loss. Steroids will not all of a sudden cause your follicles to become DHT susceptible. I have confirmed this with dermatologists, as I have considered them myself, but overall decided not to.

This will be OP next year

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Go ER hulk style with your new gains

thanks for info about RU58841, looks like little side effects and helps grow hair back

any trustable places you recommend to order it?

Don't even bother if you are <5'9, cause you'll look rediculous.

Lmao you are going to have tits and shrunken testicles, be careful boyo.

Hit yourself in the head with a dumbbell a few times then join the us police force; you'll do great. Get some disgusting roastie after enough meet n greets on the job as she'll realize the money she's due to get if you die in the line of duty, come home from work early one day to find her getting the dick from Tyrone, go on trial for double homicide.

Alternative route - Phone in break-in & tragic loss of wife hambeast & perp had a gun, don't seem too bothered; that's just shock. Paid leave, hit up some hoes.

Last edited:
As my last hope of making it and escaping inceldom.

Legit running 3 grams of steroids right now.

1 gram of Test e
1 gram of Tren e
700 mg of Deca Durabolin
Occasonalliy some orals thrown in.

It has made me explode in terms of strength and size gains, but I'm still an aspie incel, and I'm destroying my health in the process. You can't catch a break as an incel. It's over.

Honestly. A tip. If you are an autismcel, you need to work on your personality first. Your social interaction. Not your muscles.

hows this niqqa alive???

1g of tren. ... I call that bs.

Are you a brutal monster by now?

3 gramms test?! Are you fucking serious
You could've made solid gains even with 300 mg
RETARD

Just go on a rampage, Planet of the Apes style