Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I admit it, I am the crab in the proverbial crab bucket.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I will never make a friend, have a foid in my life, afford to or have the intelligence to study at and graduate University, be rich, or drive a car because I am serving a life sentence in genetic prison.

I live a miserable, depressing life and I wish all of you the same. I don’t deserve to be only one suffering all alone in this world.

If I can’t have it, neither should you.

@Incelius Savage

I see it as something that should not be bestowed upon others; I would not hope for others to remain subhumans with lives of isolation and desolation, in a permanent state of rotting, unless it might bring awareness to our plight or some form of more active movement as others are exposed to our treatment and way of being... :feelshehe:

But I can see why someone might adopt such a view as yours. :feelssus:

This is why I don’t like you. Instead of wishing we all ascend in whatever way we can, you wish we all rot and die. But at least you admit it.

@Transcended Trucel jfl, check this out.

This is why I don’t like you. Instead of wishing we all ascend in whatever way we can, you wish we all rot and die. But at least you admit it.

@Transcended Trucel jfl, check this out.
I rot everyday, so should you and everyone else in the world.

I rot everyday, so should you and everyone else in the world.
So instead of wishing you stop rotting, you want the rest of the world to rot? Bro, chads and stacies are never going to rot so that’s not going to happen. But incels can find copes to help make life bearable, and escape the rotting. I suggest you find copes as well, cause top tier people will still be enjoying their life regardless of how you live yours.

It's over for crustaceancels

Not like we didn’t already know. Most of you see someone uglier than you dating and instead of getting hope you come up with some bs why that can’t be you. You let that little voice in your head run you and not the other way around.

Based. I feel the same way. I am extremely envious of people who have it better than me. I always try to hang out with the biggest losers so I don’t get angry and envious

Your small, and petty as fuck. People like you deserve to suffer. I'm glad I can't relate to you. Have you seen my mother fucking posts? I'm trying to empower incels.

Last edited:
I believe that all we can really do is cope by doing shit that fulfills us and, if it's even possible, trying to find people whose company acts as a reason to not pull the trigger at the end of the day.

You can work towards all the things except getting a foid. Not sure of the pathways to university in Burgerland but I’m sure there is something. Once you finish uni from studymaxxing you can buy a car

@Zer0/∞ @subhuman kill yourselves

Your small, and petty as fuck. People like you deserve to suffer. I'm glad I can't relate to you. Have you seen my mother fucking posts? I'm trying to empower incels.
Jfl, responded to the wrong person.

All humans are, whether we admit it or not. All of us want the best, even if it means wishing the worst on everyone else.

All humans are, whether we admit it or not. All of us want the best, even if it means wishing the worst on everyone else.
Wishing the worst on everyone won’t make your actual situation better. It’s better if we all lift up.

@Incelius Savage

magick :feelstastyman:
:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Same. I’ll never live up to the potential i had. Can’t waste another 4 years of my life going to a shit community college with old people while i’m in my prime

I used to hate this mentality but I’ve grown to understand it, props for admitting

Not like we didn’t already know. Most of you see someone uglier than you dating and instead of getting hope you come up with some bs why that can’t be you. You let that little voice in your head run you and not the other way around.
I'm standartcel.