Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hunter eyes having better eyesight

black skincel 2

black skincel 2

BLACKpilled neet
★★
Do you believe that people with hunter eyes also benefit from a better eyesight than people with prey eyes?
Since having hunter eyes is evolutionary beneficial trait you'd think people with prey eyes would suffer from also bad eyesight and have to wear glasses as well.

What are your thoughts?

I guess I have prey eyes. My glasses are so strong I’m basically blind without them

No, I have big googly prey eyes, abysmal under eye support, and 20/20 vision. My eye doctor said if I was going to lose vision, it would have started by now.

maybe hunter eyes are better at focusing on prey, so they laser in on their target
whereas prey eyes are better equipped for constantly looking out for predators, so they can run away at the first sign of danger
that characteristic of killing rather than fleeing in itself can be attractive to foids

I have an eye deformity that causes me to be both hideous and almost blind, so what I can say for sure is that terrible eye area probably doesn't contribute to good eyesight.

I have an eye deformity that causes me to be both hideous and almost blind, so what I can say for sure is that terrible eye area probably doesn't contribute to good eyesight.
I'm in a similar situation. my eyesight isn't that bad as yours tho but my family has a history of eye diseases. Doesn't help that I have prey eyes

No,i have prey eyes but my vision is very sharp,eagle like and i don't wear glasses. Probably because my other senses,like hearing and smell are shit. I think it's because the brain boosts other senses if some don't function properly.

So it is a natural evolutionary trait
maybe hunter eyes are better at focusing on prey, so they laser in on their target
whereas prey eyes are better equipped for constantly looking out for predators, so they can run away at the first sign of danger
that characteristic of killing rather than fleeing in itself can be attractive to foids

I think I have hunter eyes. Legit while I was growing up/ through puberty, I thought it was weird or unnatural since it looks it I was squint maxxing so Iegit try to get open my eyes more for fixing them but nothing worked and the extra exposure got wind in my eyes and/or was drying my eyes which was uncomfortable; it was interesting that I learned the trait was desired from the blackpill info.
In any case, my vision is largely trash from the genetics of my parent, and one of my eyes is worse likely from one of the worse punishments by one of my teachers (standing in the sun for a while sweating from which the perfume mixed with sweat went to my eyes); I have been somewhat lucky that I can drive or do a lot without glasses for years despite being diagnosed with sub-par vision unlike some family members; I think the statement is cope.

Last edited:
I have a pretty good eye area(maybe not fully hunter eyes but close) and I'm blind as shit.

I have the worst eyes in the world gives to me a desire to die

i have "hunter eyes"
since i was a kid i have always been close to screens
literally 5cm away from the tv watching cartoons or playing video games non stop all day long
then as i grew up same with smartphones and PC
yet my eyesight is still 10/10
it happened before where i was seeing things blurry from far away but all it took was a break and good sleep and back to normal