Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How would you feel if we limited the amount of (Gray) glowposting on here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I feel like r/mensrights is a really quality incel forum because they know they're always on thin ice, so they're practically never allowed to glowpost and they only talk abt topics like female privilege / the massive inequality of being male vs female in 2020

you sound like a redditor
"hurr durr yes lets get rid of our core audience TEEHEE!"
fuck outta here with that lame think

you sound like a redditor
"hurr durr yes lets get rid of our core audience TEEHEE!"
fuck outta here with that lame think
I'm not saying banning them dummy, Grays come to this forum and feel the need to spew out all the edgy shit they've been holding in for years just cause this is the only place with free speech, and i hate low quality threads on my board :feelsUgh:

Most of the "postmaxxers" shit up the board more than graycels. You're concern is greatly misdirected. Judge posts on their merit rather than on the color of the poster's name.

Last edited:
Sorry if I have such a low post count, I got exams and shit and since its my senior year its hard for me to be as active as I would like.

Sorry if I have such a low post count, I got exams and shit and since its my senior year its hard for me to be as active as I would like.
i used to have 6k back when i was the guy and i wiped my posts for personal reasons. post count is unimportant as post count can literally just be earned by posting emojis and dots in the sewers. your join date and time online is what makes you a valuable user. i used to be a sewer threadshitter but i have evolved.

Most of the "postmaxxers" shit up the board more than graycels. You're concern is greatly misdirected. Judge posts on their merit rather than on the color of the poster's name.
The content that I best enjoy here is the high IQ stuff. I really like having intellectual discussions about the blackpill, and there is not many other places that someone can do that these days.

I'm not saying banning them dummy, Grays come to this forum and feel the need to spew out all the edgy shit they've been holding in for years just cause this is the only place with free speech, and i hate low quality threads on my board :feelsUgh:
Graycels are the lifeblood of this forum; its future.

They must be allowed to say whatever they want and should not be bullied in any way. Otherwise, we are just suiciding .is

We can disagree with them, of course but politely and without condescension. Phrase like "Graycel moment" should be grounds for a temp ban or at least a slap on the wrist (30% warning)

It is impossible to define "quality", so let us just forget about that. Everyone has a different definition of "quality" based on his own biases.

@Fat Link

Agreed!

The content that I best enjoy here is the high IQ stuff. I really like having intellectual discussions about the blackpill, and there is not many other places that someone can do that these days.
Greycels are often good contributors in that respect because they come up with fresh questions.

nothing wrong with having a low post count