Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How were you bullied in highschool?

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
I want to find out HOW you were bullied, the majority of bullying is not physical,
Also if you bullied kids- how did you bully them? what was the actual bullying? what words did you use?
Incels that were not bullied shall not reply

Assaults

Clothes being made fun of

Ignored ( Idgaf being ignored is a type of bullying)

Picked last in sports

Name calling

All of it I experienced all of it

One of the normies was having much fun constantly throwing my schoolbag into foid's WC room. He was also a jew.

Inb4 fakecels say they weren't bullied
In my case it was vey subtle, mocking, being called names and insulted, ostracized from social interaction and teams of work, my stuff being broken left and right by the goblins, being literally forgotten, whatever, you get it.

They ignored me most of the time even when I talked out loud

One of the normies was having much fun constantly throwing my schoolbag into foid's WC room. He was also a jew.
Was he big and fat with curly hair?

You got bullied by a jew. JFL

Smug look wander ponder photo

the worst and most common bullying that i endured was what i call "Mirror-bullying" it was fucking RELENTLESS, its simply when the bully copies what you just said or did and hammers down your accent, statement, action,whatever, ofcourse the extroverted guys did this to me relentlessly, ofcourse the overconfident vocal niggers did this to me constanely, its like a fucking superpower if you immeidiatly repeat the persons statement or action inorder to hammer down the person and persons' statement or action. i endured this in my middle school as well, 99.9999999 percent of the bullying in my highchool was either the "Mirror-bullying" or the "physical-appearance bullying" i went to an allboy private highschool

I wasn't. They tried early, physically, but realized it was a bad idea. Then they tried verbally, but noticed it wasn't working because IDGAF, so that stopped also.

Misanthropy probably was incepted because somebody looked at bullies and understood how shitty humans can be at such a young age.

Not in high school, but during elementary I was, heavily, and it fucked me up. I was regularly beaten, berated, shunned, shamed, told I was ugly, told no one would ever love me, told I was annoying, and all other bullshit I can't think of off the top my head.

Last edited:
I wasn't in highschool because it was not allowed as you could get expelled for it. Someone tried something on someone and got expelled.
Junior High is a whole different story. I was in a fight every single day.

Was he big and fat with curly hair?

He height-moged me by about 15cm(I was growing very slowly). Was athletic(no fat). His face was like 5.5/10 + natural red curly hair.
He bullied be in multiple ways that was his favorite one.

I was too high inhib - had to gym/boxing maxxing asap to start "fighting" back. Such a big mistake...

"its simply when the bully copies what you just said or did and hammers down your accent, statement, action,whatever"
Not that I remember tbh

I was mostly ignored

He height-moged me by about 15cm(I was growing very slowly). Was athletic(no fat). His face was like 5.5/10 + natural red curly hair.
He bullied be in multiple ways that was his favorite one.

I was too high inhib - had to gym/boxing maxxing asap to start "fighting" back. Such a big mistake...
He kicked ur ass?

I avoided most bullying by not drawing attention to myself and being in good terms with some of the bullies, having known them since kindergarten. I'd still get some negative remarks thrown at me for no reason every now and then, but they were too busy going for the shy, weird, or otherwise out of the norm type of kids to try find reasons to target me in particular.

Last edited:
Not that I remember tbh
imagine a foreign kid that goes to your school and everybody mirror-bullies him, makes fun of his accent, thats an example of mirror-bullying.

made fun of and excluded from everything.

He kicked ur ass?

He was kicking my ass from time to time but was generally cautious with it. Mainly finding fun in more sophisticated bulling like pulling my sweatpants off in front of the foids in gym class, etc.

I avoided most bullying by not drawing attention to myself and being in good terms with some of the bullies, having known them since kindergarten. I'd still get some negative remarks thrown at me for no reason every now and then, but they were too busy going for the shy, weird, or otherwise out of the norm type of kids to try find reasons to target me in particular.

:chad:

namecalling , taunted, and ignored

I didn't get bullied in high school, I had already learnt how to avoid any possible danger (as a a result of how much I got verbally bullied in middle school) by erasing any possible social interaction. I'd just get into the classroom, sit there and get the fuck out as soon as the bell rang. Then I wouldn't have any contact with my classmates until the next day

I didn't get bullied in high school, I had already learnt how to avoid any possible danger (as a a result of how much I got verbally bullied in middle school) by erasing any possible social interaction. I'd just get into the classroom, sit there and get the fuck out as soon as the bell rang. Then I wouldn't have any contact with my classmates until the next day
thats easy to do in a coed school, NOT in an allboy school, in an all boy school-you become the target, the vocal niggers bluntly ask. "why you weird?", "why you by yourself?" "why you look confused?". in my college class, this one UGLY skinny vocal black girl always waves at me and greets me, extremely annoying, and she is UGLY af, she literally has moustache, and a piercing on that bridge above your 2 front teeth in the mouth and also nipple piercings, degenerate ugly fucker

Dirty looks, insults, being provoked.

To tell the truth, I was never bullied in highschool. I was bullied during middleschool pretty much everyday.

exclusion from groups because of an autistic jew looking IQ mogger because everyone else liked him

Not regularly at all , just some insults

I was bullied physically and verbally

Inb4 fakecels say they weren't bullied
In my case it was vey subtle, mocking, being called names and insulted, ostracized from social interaction and teams of work, my stuff being broken left and right by the goblins, being literally forgotten, whatever, you get it.
same dude, and of course I was called ugly

i was constantly mocked, i reacted with violence which got me into a lot of trouble.if i wasnt made fun of everyone pretended as if i didnt exist whatsoever.

I want to find out HOW you were bullied, the majority of bullying is not physical,
Also if you bullied kids- how did you bully them? what was the actual bullying? what words did you use?
Incels that were not bullied shall not reply
I was not much bullied in school. I was treated like shit though. I am a wristcel but good in sports but there were some chads who would always make fun of me as being "weak" and because of this I was not selected for team sports in which they had more social cloud. But still I managed to win some individual sports and a team sport and got some medals. My grades were also really good. But after entering high school everything changed. I was highly blue pilled and had a crush on a girl. I managed to get some respect out of some normies and low tier men but chads were still treating me like not their equal. Later the girl I had a crush on came to know about it and I had some enemies who made full use of it to defame me into a stalker. The foid then called her chad friends to beat me up and it happened. After that I have never been the same

Bashed by large groups of boys, complaining about my uniform,trying to set me on fire,push me in front of oncoming car but got out of way in time,kicked in the back on the bus,touch me between the legs, reporting me to the teachers for things I did not do,spreading rumours about me or my family,daily bashings,bully me about my father not wanting me,stealing my stuff, do this thing where they thread thick strands of copper wire into a wash towel then flick it at you until it slices through your skin,hold me up against a wall and punch me in the arm till it's numb and blood vessels burst.

Minor teasing