Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to trigger simps

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
If we start calling simps and cucks cuckcels they will probably get pissed not wanting to be a variant of an incel.

Cuckcel: Cucked celibate, someone who cant get laid but endlessly try's to by supporting and giving money to foids. Can be used to describe Simps, Cucks, White knights, ect

I guarantee that this term will piss them off as it forcefully groups them with us but acknowledges that they are cucked and we are not

Like how we use the term GrAYcel to look down on the lower ranks cuckcel will be the lowest

I like this idea. "Simp" is too normalfagg-y for me, so I personally use whiteknight.

Cuckcel is guaranteed to make them mad. Without a doubt
I wouldn't doubt it. I see normalfags putting "cel" at the end of anything they don't like.

I wouldn't doubt it. I see normalfags putting "cel" at the end of anything they don't like.
They do it to degrade. We do it to describe different cels. They will see it as both and hate it twice as much

They do it to degrade. We do it to describe different cels. They will see it as both and hate it twice as much
I hate whiteknights more than the non-whiteknighting normalfags, but I do see normalfags making fun of whiteknights sometimes.

Good idea but I don't think I wanna risk blowing up my cover as a closet incel in non-incel places. Got a different solution?

Good idea but I don't think I wanna risk blowing up my cover as a closet incel in non-incel places. Got a different solution?
Just use it online where people dont know who you are

I like this idea. "Simp" is too normalfagg-y for me, so I personally use whiteknight.
yeah
Simp is just a meme now
No one takes that word seriously anymore

yeah
Simp is just a meme now
No one takes that word seriously anymore
That's why cuckcel is a good idea. I cant imagine normies using it and it will 100% piss off cuckcels

That's why cuckcel is a good idea. I cant imagine normies using it and it will 100% piss off cuckcels
Nothing like using their own "weapon" against them.