Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How to pay for surgeries as a wageslavecel?

Dude420

Dude420

Recruit
★★★★
It is over for wageslavecel, impossible to ascend if you can't pay for surgeries, I actually have a business college degree, but since I got ill and fucked around after I graduated, my diploma is worthless since of the abnormal large gap years in between with no related experiences. It is over :feelsbadman:

It is over for wageslavecel, impossible to ascend if you can't pay for surgeries, I actually have a business college degree, but since I got ill and fucked around after I graduated, my diploma is worthless since of the abnormal large gap years in between with no related experiences. It is over :feelsbadman:

get a credit if you have luck

Find a few companies that went under during your employment gap. List them has experience since there is no one to validate or denied you worked there

It's probably over man. I guess try and get a job with your business degree, but you're probably right that it's too late.
Find a few companies that went under during your employment gap. List them has experience since there is no one to validate or denied you worked there

Lmao that's genius.

Move back in with your family (if you aren't already), reduce your expenses to a minimum, attempt to get some kind of disabilitybux from the government for being subhuman, and then get a shitty job and save every bit or get NEETbux and save it all.
God tier IQ

Lol. Good thinking.
Not if he has a business degree. And not if he can't find an individual to vouch for him.

Fictitious character. Family member.
Or friend.

rob a bank or museum