Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to make society changed their opinion on the incel struggle.

• Thread starter NeverHadAChanceTard
  • Start date
NeverHadAChanceTard

NeverHadAChanceTard

Recruit
★★★★
Im gonna kill myself, however before i kill myself im gonna make a video and i think if alot of incels who plan to kill themselves do it as well. perhaps it can make our voices heard

"hi i am an incel and im going to kill myself and here is why...."
if you get thousands of young men doing the same, it will create some sort of cultural awakening. what do you think, it will at the very least expose the hypocrisy.

Why should I do it? I will already be dead and not benefit from it in any way possible. Society hates us, so they will do nothing. They like it the way it is now.

Why should I do it? I will already be dead and not benefit from it in any way possible. Society hates us, so they will do nothing. They like it the way it is now.

Great men have done great things like plant a tree whose shade they would never sit beneath.

Nothing we can do. Jews have to side with lonely men, and there's zero incentive for them to.

Nothing we can do. Jews have to side with lonely men, and there's zero incentive for them to.
society is ran on the consent of the every day man. there is no way they could surpress all of us men. the key to beat this thing is the develop a great brotherhood. women are biologically programmed to not care for us but we men are built to build alliances against common threats.

this threat being society and its cucked views

You are assuming people outside have  any empathy towards us... If they did, doing that (recording the videos) would have an impact.
Thank you for butting in this serious topic with your jew-obssesed faggotry.

They will not give a flying fuck about you killing yourself. Millions of men would need to be killing themselves to have an inkling of an impact on the economy and therefore to make normies give a shit.

Instead we need to march in the streets. As long as we are only online shitposters making suicide videos, that's not gonna change peoples minds. We need to be visible. We need to organize. We need to be "out there" shoving the consequences of feminism and inceldom in peoples faces. So they realize this shit is REAL!

Every substantive improvement any oppressed group has ever had has only come about by making the majority's lives as inconvenient and derailed as possible, so if we want society to change we need to throw our bodies upon the gears of the machinery. Killing yourself does not interrupt the system, you will simply be replaced with another cog.

You are assuming people outside have  any empathy towards us... If they did, doing that (recording the videos) would have an impact.

there is no true empathy, its all performative but we can manipulate the narrative by adopting their tactics. in modern day society victimhood is seen as the highest form of social currency.

the trannies exploited this bug and now dominate society by using suicide as a leverage. we are gonna kill ourselves eitherway. so why not use that social currency while we still can.

there is no true empathy, its all performative but we can manipulate the narrative by adopting their tactics. in modern day society victimhood is seen as the highest form of social currency.

the trannies exploited this bug and now dominate society by using suicide as a leverage. we are gonna kill ourselves eitherway. so why not use that social currency while we still can.
Lets suicide bomb everywhere

They will not give a flying fuck about you killing yourself. Millions of men would need to be killing themselves to have an inkling of an impact on the economy and therefore to make normies give a shit.

Instead we need to march in the streets. As long as we are only online shitposters making suicide videos, that's not gonna change peoples minds. We need to be visible. We need to organize. We need to be "out there" shoving the consequences of feminism and inceldom in peoples faces. So they realize this shit is REAL!

Every substantive improvement any oppressed group has ever had has only come about by making the majority's lives as inconvenient and derailed as possible, so if we want society to change we need to throw our bodies upon the gears of the machinery. Killing yourself does not interrupt the system, you will simply be replaced with another cog.
you're right, however the video thing is part of the solution not the whole

Last edited:

Women

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2IgKPoQ5P3M?feature=share

You are right.

Lets suicide bomb everywhere
then it gives them social currency to be new victims. women and troons are particularly effective on this because us men we want to be protectors, heroes and saviors in our core. we need to exploit this tactic and use it against them

The depressing thing about this post is that men reading will go "Oh well" and still give her attention and seek her in dating apps.
we need to expose this shit and make society wake up to this.

we need to expose this shit and make society wake up to this.
Men with half a brain in their skull will wake up as soon as they read that, and realize that this sentiment is not rare. Is not some fringe nieche group. Every women feels this way.

High IQ, society wouldn't care if thousands of bottom-tier men died. It might even celebrate. Millions of men need to die to make a difference. Maybe billions.

Most oppressed groups don't actually win in the end.

Great men have done great things like plant a tree whose shade they would never sit beneath.
Do I look like a great man to you? I am outcasted loser in society. I don´t wish to change anything, because no change can heal me at this point. All I want is for society to collapse and see others suffer. There is no salvation or ascension for oldcels.

Cool, keep thinking you can actually change anything, stupid nigger.