Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How To Kill Your Ego (Escape The Self Imposed Limitations Of Your Years Of Societal Indoctrination)

This is very true too. You can say you don’t give a shit but at the end of the day you need to play by societies rules.
Also bear in mind we're social creatures we ALL care what others think of us, some more than others undoubtedly but we care nonetheless. Saying one doesn't care what people think of them sounds like some Super Saiyan Cope.

My cancer will kill me very soon so im
Just waiting for death now

the only thing holding me back is thought of prison time as i would like nothing more than to take what i want and fuck my job provider up i hate that filthy tranny cunt.

I think a lot of people don't understand this post because the term "ego" is tied to the concept of "self." I admit i don't like the term "ego death" much either. But, there are no other words that are close enough to be useful.

It's a lot like why Buddhism is hated in the west. Simply because of those terms.

I admit to wanting to feel "special" because of my life circumstances that led me to learn various useful things that others cannot contemplate.

Yet, while I'm trying to feel superior to others i recognize that in many ways, they are superior to me! Enough to minimize my "superiority" into patheticness! Jfl.

I think i deserve this, and that, and the other thing too. Just for existing! It's stupid really. It's a tough habit to break!

A lot of it comes from social brainwashing! All the "special" training we all get and see everywhere. Like some kind of marketing ploy. Sales gimmicks and religion are a few. Tests and grades and merits... Even money as a measure of being "special."

As others have stated we require group approval... Not just for the social aspect but for physical survival. Without other people no one would survive very long. Maybe not the people themselves, but their skills, their products. Food and tools and stuff.

So no. We do not "deserve" anything! But we do NEED stuff.

In a way - besides Buddhism - this post is a bit Stoic as well.

Unfortunately, people in this era are spoiled brats! Thinking just because they are alive they deserve something! When in fact, we all must contribute something to be able to be reimbursed in kind.

Thinking we deserve stuff keeps us in a childish mindet! Golly, i wonder (((who))) would profit from promoting such foolish behavior?

All we can control, is our own reactions to things. By ridding ourselves of the false narrative of "deserving" stuff, we can then use that extra bit of freed-up energy to improve our lives.

I find this kind of thinking very similar to buddhist teachings.

According to Buddhism, the manomaya kosha is where all of our emotions are located. Emotions such as ego, rage and envy are inherently negative, since they create detrimental samskaras (reactions).

Good post ngl.

I am in the process of experience maxing. I already have enough money so for past 2 years I have been travelling, clubbing around the world with friends and social media maxing and status maxing.

All that has not helped me. So I am just half way done with my list. Once I have exhausted everything then I’ll know I tried my best and there was nothing else I could do.

That's the only point I disagree with ImprovementPillPress, some people live better lives than other people regardless of wealth.

A 20 year old low-middle class Chad who got shot lived a much better life in almost all aspects than a 40 year old high-middle class STEMcel who roped.

I remember a time when you once decried ego death as a ‘pretentious meme.’

I agree that a lot of ego death talk does sound pretentious because it is so abstract, but I’m glad you can now see that it is the most viable perspective for low status people to go through life not hating themselves.

@BlkPillPres

its easier said than done though

you can have the "nobody deserves anything mindset" but if you interact with other people they will tell you "YOU DONT DESERVE ME" either directly or indirectly by mocking you or belittling you for engaging them whether it be in a social or sexual manner

I'm confused by this line, how does one even end up in such a situation after being black pilled, I don't approach women, I don't look at them long enough for them to think I'm interested, I don't initiate conversation with them unless its work related or I need directions of something, etc

Seems more like you are creating these situations for yourself because you keep "forgetting your place", why are you even trying to socialize with women?, that's the question you should ask yourself, its you setting yourself up for failure and then telling me - "its easier said than done", no its really easy, you are making it hard, stop interacting with women like they are people

Women for me are like the NPC characters in a game that hand out quests, if I need something or they are pertinent to the "quest" I interact with them, and I only choose from within the limited dialouge options that pertain to a scenario JFL (if you are incel and you know you aren't attractive, there's no reason to go out of your way to do anything other than that, you sound like you are coping and still "putting yourself out there")

you can take this mindset to a bunch of chads, and they will shit on you because they will feel like you dont "deserve" for them to take you seriously because of X list of reasons

same with girls, you can approach them, but they will shit on you for X list of reasons as why you dont deserve them

You are creating some weird arguments that are basically strawmen because they have literally nothing to do with the context of the argument

the deserving comes from others, not from within, others just dictates who deserves what based on your status

You don't seem to get the point because you aren't thinking of this abstractly, you are falsely conflating "allowed" with "deserved"

The concept of "deserving" is about some inherent quality that makes you more than anyone else "meant for X"
Being "allowed" access to something, or "allowed" the right to do something is a seperate concept from DESERVING TO DO/ACCESS IT

You are talking about being allowed to do X because people give you permission and falsely conflating it with deserving the ability to do X

Let me make it simple, at the age of 16 in america you can legally drive a car, does that mean you DESERVE to own and drive a car by virtue of being that age?, obviously no, the concept of something being "allowable" and something being "deserved" are two separate things, don't conflate the two

Nobody deserves anything, you just get from life what you take by force, or what happens to come your way (permissions/"allowables" fall into the latter category, they "came your way" because people allowed it, that doesn't mean you deserve it)

for example; for people who value having an aesthetic body, these people will not take you seriously unless you have a fitness model body, and for people who value money highly, they will never take you seriously at anything in life unless you're rich, and chads wont take you seriously unless you can get as much or more girls as them, and women wont take you seriously unless you look as good or better than their chads theyve fucked, etc

Literally has nothing to do with my thread or the concept of deserving, you don't seem to understand what is being argued, you are talking about meeting a standard to "attain X", I am talking about the fact that merely meeting the standard doesn't make you "deserving" of X, you just get it because those are the rules

Attractive men don't "deserve" to get laid a lot, they just get laid because the rules are that attractive men will arouse women, and women will allow them to fuck them by virtue of that

Do you see how were not arguing the same thing, you are conflating "deserving" with "being allowed/having permission/having access", they aren't the same thing

Did this ages ago and still in hell
Wat nou?

Did this ages ago and still in hell
Wat nou?

Moneymaxx, being ego less, makes existing as an incel easier, but it doesn't magically make all of your bodily cravings disappear

Like I said:
you are the sum of your wants and desires just like any other living creature on the planet

Those wants and desires still exist whether you have an ego or not, and you need resources to satisfy them

Moneymaxx, being ego less, makes existing as an incel easier, but it doesn't magically make all of your bodily cravings disappear

Like I said:

Those wants and desires still exist whether you have an ego or not, and you need resources to satisfy them
Constant negative stimuli brah
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Even Buddhist monks wear wide brimmed hats to keep the sun out of their eyes while meditating.

Constant negative stimuli brah

What makes it "negative", this just sounds like some new age religious BS

"kumbaya brothers, clear your mind and spirit of all these unearthly impurities, breath iiiiiiiiiiin and then exhale with a "shaaaaa", make sure and put emphasis on the "H" sound as you exhale to really get the negative particles out of your flux chakra waves................. after two hours we'll start doing the DMT" :feelskek:

What makes it "negative", this just sounds like some new age religious BS

"kumbaya brothers, clear your mind and spirit of all these unearthly impurities, breath iiiiiiiiiiin and then exhale with a "shaaaaa", make sure and put emphasis on the "H" sound as you exhale to really get the negative particles out of your flux chakra waves................. after two hours we'll start doing the DMT" :feelskek:
But bro everything is noisy and uncomfortable and always in my face as if I am being assaulted by the world around me for being forced to participate in it

Just downloaded "The Ego is the Enemy" ebook, is it good?

Just downloaded "The Ego is the Enemy" ebook, is it good?

Never read it, agree with the title
as if I am being assaulted by the world around me for being forced to participate in it

Nobody is forcing you to participate, you can exit the stage anytime you want, you are just coping telling yourself you have no choice, just jump off a tall building or something, the end

My Ego is dead together with me since birth.

just reading this again to internalize it to its fullest

I agree with you. But, if I behave morally, it's not born of any desire to feel like, or be perceived as, a good person. Rather, it's that I don't want to perpetuate human suffering; at least, for those who haven't wronged me. NOT because they deserve it, but as an act of charity, because I pity them.

It's over for penguincels

An ego is only a positive/beneficial thing when you have the means and opportunity to feed and stroke it, if you don't have that, you are just pointlessly carrying around a burden, a craving that will never be satisfied
BRB making this my signature

Stop the internal dialogue. Fight all attachements. do not use the world I, ever

Can't get rid of my ego ngl , its over

I will remain egotistical and no Jewish suggestions to kill it will work on me

I will remain egotistical and no Jewish suggestions to kill it will work on me
Nobody asked, good luck being an egotistical incel, I'm sure your entire life won't feel like a contradiction.

Also if you truly think like this, "sad" and "happy" lose their meaning and everything would just be love/hate, I still hate my "avatar" but I no longer feel sorry for the poor me:feels: not getting attention from females

I've been feeling like this lately but didn't know it's called losing your ego, I no longer feel sorry for myself, I do and will always hate myself but feeling "sad" comes from the entitlement and the "supposed to" you explained

The only way to live as an incel is to unironically get rid of the entitlement, it's funny
The reason why I don't expect most people to fall into this mindset is because it's kind of unfair on my part. I didn't really have to "work" to get to this point, it came naturally to me. I was never an emotional person from the start, I was always a loner (to an extent). There were various events that happened in my life that shaped my mindset, I didn't have to consciously choose to kill my ego, reality itself killed it for me, reality showed me it was worthless.

No one thinks they deserve something just because they know it doesn't make sense for them not to get it. Hypergamy isn't real. It's a made up perversion of human relationships created by capitalism. It makes no logical sense for the majority of men to not be able to have a wife. Even the most low status men. The fact that you think it's a privilege to get something as basic as being able to reproduce is a postmodernist feminist justification. If this were bc times or even the 1800s no woman would think shes above men enough to reject them their biological right. If people just gave into what you're saying birth rates would decline, the morale of a country would be destroyed and the country itself soon after. This post is just illogical nihilism that is birthed by your own non willingness to fight for what God has blessed you with millions of years ago @BlkPillPres

An ego is only a positive/beneficial thing when you have the means and opportunity to feed and stroke it, if you don't have that, you are just pointlessly carrying around a burden, a craving that will never be satisfied
So ego=desires? That means we should have no desires? Hmm... That's[UWSL] basically giving up on life. [/UWSL]

in a good way imo, NOT giving up will end up in frustration and eventually rope
Giving up will do just the same. No desires =no motivation =LDAR= rope.

No one thinks they deserve something just because they know it doesn't make sense for them not to get it.
What are you even talking about?, go back far enough in history and another man would just kill you and rape your wife. So you would not "get it" regardless.

Hypergamy isn't real. It's a made up perversion of human relationships created by capitalism.
1. Hypergamy existed before capitalism, it usually revolves around a man's resources (and it still does today):
Women initiate 70% of all divorces (#1 listed reason is finances)
That stat goes up to 90% if you narrow the pool down to college educated women (the less a woman needs your finances, the less she cares for you)
The chances of divorce go up by 33% of a woman begins to out earn her husband (once again, hypergamy revolves around mostly resources, not looks)
Men make 95% of all alimony payments
Women prefer to date and marry men than make 58% more than they do

2. Capitalism and a modern society is the reason why you can even safely have something like "a wife", in the past you'd have to fight and kill every month to keep her as "your woman", because the world wasn't civilized.

It makes no logical sense for the majority of men to not be able to have a wife. Even the most low status men.
Actually it makes no sense (if were talking about what's "natural") for men to be able to have "wives" and not have to fight and kill to keep them. How humans live isn't natural at all, you are just creating a convenient narrative for your belief system. In REAL LIFE a man like you would not even be able to protect your wife, you'd be killed and she'd be taken by a stronger man.

The pendulum had swung in men's favor and now it's just swung further than we wanted it to in women's favor.

We were just born in the wrong era.

The fact that you think it's a privilege to get something as basic as being able to reproduce is a postmodernist feminist justification.
Who said anything about privilege?. I was very specific, you can quote me, there's no reason to put words in my mouth so that you can argue against a strawman.

If this were bc times or even the 1800s no woman would think shes above men enough to reject them their biological right.
The irony of you saying this, thank you for stating the obvious, but if this were BC times you'd probably be dead and you wouldn't have a wife anyways. You'd die very young too, likely before you even reproduced.

It's just funny how so many of you have this "protagonist mindset" as if the world revolves around you, and you would definitely survive and thrive in that world.

I'm sorry, you aren't the protagonist, you don't have the genetics for that role:

If people just gave into what you're saying birth rates would decline, the morale of a country would be destroyed and the country itself soon after.
No, birth rates decline because of economic advancement and an increase in education levels, it happens like this everywhere.

This post is just illogical nihilism that is birthed by your own non willingness to fight for
This post is more logical than anything you've said, and nihlism is very logical. Ironically it's your emotional thinking that's keeping you from accepting reality.

what God has blessed you with millions of years ago
JFL you're one of those retards that tries to cope and merge religion with modern day atheistic science huh? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is the most retarded cope - "Uh uh uh....... God created evolution actually, forget about everything else we said, from this point forward evolution is part of God's power".

So ego=desires? That means we should have no desires? Hmm... That's[UWSL] basically giving up on life. [/UWSL]
Who the fuck said ego = desires?.

Seems like you're creating a strawman to argue against.

Food tastes good whether you are egotistical or not, you'll still crave good tasting foods.

Sex feels good whether you are egotistical or not, you'll still crave sexual pleasure.

Etc, etc, etc.

Ego has nothing to do with desire, desire is of your physical body, ego is of the mind.

in a good way imo, NOT giving up will end up in frustration and eventually rope
Killing your ego isn't giving up, it's not wasting time and putting your energy into goals that are more feasible.

"Giving up" being a negative depends on what your goal is.

If an incel stops beta orbiting a stacy it can be said he's "giving up", but @Freder wouldn't use "giving up" in that context because he wants to construct a certain narrative, and he doesn't see a man refusing to betabuxx as "shameful" but instead it's "logical". Whereas in the case of chasing after the dream of "ascension" he does see a man leaving that behind to live a simple life of personal pursuits and paid sex as "giving up" because his pride revolves around "ascending".

Giving up will do just the same. No desires =no motivation =LDAR= rope.
Once again, just to clarify, your ego has nothing to do with your desires. Your ego has to do with what method you consider valid as a means to satisfy your desires.

For example, we all have sexual desires.

An egotistical man will consider acquiring sex through DIRECT payment (prostitution) "invalid", and will therefore refuse to have his desires satisfied through that method.

That same man will consider acquiring sex through INDIRECT payment (dating) "valid", and will gladly spend more money than he would have with the prostitute to have his desires satisfied through that method.

Here's my position:
Either way he's playing, but his pride (ego) has made him into a fool. He is blinded by his ego, which will forever prevent him from seeing and accepting reality.

The reality is that all men are paying women for sex and companionship in some shape or form, that's how it's always been.

:yes:
Ego is basically the "I'm supposed to" part

an ethnic subhuman sees white normies in relationships and thinks to himself "well, I'm a MAN, where my gf then?" but he doesn't realize that he's not in the same category as them

once again it's all the fault of society LYING to us to keep itself functioning:reeeeee::reeeeee:

If subhumans realize they aren't owed the same things as others, they'll stop contributing to society and at least 30% of men which are mostly working class fit in that category so it's necessary to keep them delusional

our mindsets are very similar but I look at things from an endpoint pov

https://incels.is/threads/its-a-mis...he-same-specie-as-good-looking-people.394199/
Men are waking up though, at some point the lies will stop working, and it will be too late for society to backtrack and be honest then, men won't care about honesty at that point.

Who the fuck said ego = desires?.
Seems like you're creating a strawman to argue against.
Food tastes good whether you are egotistical or not, you'll still crave good tasting foods.
Sex feels good whether you are egotistical or not, you'll still crave sexual pleasure.
Etc, etc, etc.
Ego has nothing to do with desire, desire is of your physical body, ego is of the mind.
So, what's your definition of ego if I may ask? I mean ego means "me" in Latin, and "me" means "what I want".

Killing your ego isn't giving up, it's not wasting time and putting your energy into goals that are more feasible.
"Giving up" being a negative depends on what your goal is.

If an incel stops beta orbiting a stacy it can be said he's "giving up", but @Freder wouldn't use "giving up" in that context because he wants to construct a certain narrative, and he doesn't see a man refusing to betabuxx as "shameful" but instead it's "logical". Whereas in the case of chasing after the dream of "ascension" he does see a man leaving that behind to live a simple life of personal pursuits and paid sex as "giving up" because his pride revolves around "ascending".
In the past my pride indeed resolved around ascending, but since I became blackpilled I started to understand women nature, its kinda weird to have "pride" in act of being accepted of shallow/empty/weak women. I must tell you that you shifted my mind by presenting an example of vikings that raped women - lol, they didnt care if foids actually "liked him" or "was attracted to him", it would be stupid, he simply took what he wanted.
For example, we all have sexual desires.
An egotistical man will consider acquiring sex through DIRECT payment (prostitution) "invalid", and will therefore refuse to have his desires satisfied through that method.
That same man will consider acquiring sex through INDIRECT payment (dating) "valid", and will gladly spend more money than he would have with the prostitute to have his desires satisfied through that method.
Here's my position:
Either way he's playing, but his pride (ego) has made him into a fool. He is blinded by his ego, which will forever prevent him from seeing and accepting reality.
Even word "egoistical" has an "ego" in it. So being "egoistical" is acting as "ego" wishes.
The reality is that all men are paying women for sex and companionship in some shape or form, that's how it's always been.
Couldnt agree more. Its better to pay money only instead money+time+jestering.

What are you even talking about?, go back far enough in history and another man would just kill you and rape your wife. So you would not "get it" regardless.

1. Hypergamy existed before capitalism, it usually revolves around a man's resources (and it still does today):
Women initiate 70% of all divorces (#1 listed reason is finances)
That stat goes up to 90% if you narrow the pool down to college educated women (the less a woman needs your finances, the less she cares for you)
The chances of divorce go up by 33% of a woman begins to out earn her husband (once again, hypergamy revolves around mostly resources, not looks)
Men make 95% of all alimony payments
Women prefer to date and marry men than make 58% more than they do

2. Capitalism and a modern society is the reason why you can even safely have something like "a wife", in the past you'd have to fight and kill every month to keep her as "your woman", because the world wasn't civilized.

Actually it makes no sense (if were talking about what's "natural") for men to be able to have "wives" and not have to fight and kill to keep them. How humans live isn't natural at all, you are just creating a convenient narrative for your belief system. In REAL LIFE a man like you would not even be able to protect your wife, you'd be killed and she'd be taken by a stronger man.

The pendulum had swung in men's favor and now it's just swung further than we wanted it to in women's favor.

We were just born in the wrong era.

Who said anything about privilege?. I was very specific, you can quote me, there's no reason to put words in my mouth so that you can argue against a strawman.

The irony of you saying this, thank you for stating the obvious, but if this were BC times you'd probably be dead and you wouldn't have a wife anyways. You'd die very young too, likely before you even reproduced.

It's just funny how so many of you have this "protagonist mindset" as if the world revolves around you, and you would definitely survive and thrive in that world.

I'm sorry, you aren't the protagonist, you don't have the genetics for that role:

No, birth rates decline because of economic advancement and an increase in education levels, it happens like this everywhere.

This post is more logical than anything you've said, and nihlism is very logical. Ironically it's your emotional thinking that's keeping you from accepting reality.

JFL you're one of those retards that tries to cope and merge religion with modern day atheistic science huh? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is the most retarded cope - "Uh uh uh....... God created evolution actually, forget about everything else we said, from this point forward evolution is part of God's power".
The point about violence in older eras is a deflection and something I guarantee you probably couldn't back up. If older times were so violent then how did the human race survive? Like yes there were wars but that doesn't mean their still weren't plenty of people who lived normal nomadic lives free of rape. It's the Europeans that worshiped all that rapping and pillaging savagery.
Birth rates decline cause we're in liberal hellhole that tells people it's wrong to enjoy your base desires. Look at Japan. Their youth are told sex is icky and shameful. If you disagree with me on this I honestly think you just worship nihilism and are so traumatized by not getting pussy you can't see reality.
I'll ask one question I want you to answer. What are living species put on the planet for other than to reproduce?

The point about violence in older eras is a deflection and something I guarantee you probably couldn't back up. If older times were so violent then how did the human race survive? Like yes there were wars but that doesn't mean their still weren't plenty of people who lived normal nomadic lives free of rape.
17 women for every 1 man reproduced, that''s how we survived. We survived because most men died fighting and protecting.

It's the Europeans that worshiped all that rapping and pillaging savagery.
JFL at this retarded cope. Every race of male was doing that shit and enjoying it thoroughly, just stop :feelskek:.

I'll ask one question I want you to answer. What are living species put on the planet for other than to reproduce?
A perceived function doesn't equal a decree of a purpose.

I don't think we were "put here" and I don't think were here for any "reason".

We simply exist and its your choice to do what you want with your time.

Nikola Tesla and Isaac Newton didn't have any children, in fact it's said they didn't have any significant romantic interests at all, and that Newton was actually a virgin.

Their legacies will always dwarf that of the average man whether he reproduces or not, they will always remember. I doubt anyone would argue that they were "put here" to simply "reproduce" as opposed to their inventions and scientific discoveries.

@BlkPillPres so what would you do if you found a wallet with some money and a credit card if no one else claimed it, or if you buy something and the store gives you extra change would you be honest and return the extra change or will you keep the extra money hoping they didn't noticed?

@BlkPillPres so what would you do if you found a wallet with some money and a credit card if no one else claimed it, or if you buy something and the store gives you extra change?
Depends really.

If the wallet looks like it's from a wealthy successful business man I'll return the wallet and ask for a job + mentorship if possible. If the wallet looks like it's from some average guy I'll return the wallet with the cards and stuff inside but I'm keeping the cash (I'd never use anyones credit cards, there's too much record keeping involved, everything can be traced so easily).

As for someone giving me extra change at a store, it depends on if it's far from where I live and I barely visit it, or if it's a local place that I visit a lot. If I visit it a lot I'd like to continue receiving good service, so I'll give them back the change, if it's a place I barely visit or I only go there once, i'll keep the change.

But there's another variable, all of this depends on me being broke. If I was wealthmaxxed in either scenario I'd give the money back no matter what, because I won't need any extra money, I'll have more than enough.

Depends really.

If the wallet looks like it's from a wealthy successful business man I'll return the wallet and ask for a job + mentorship if possible. If the wallet looks like it's from some average guy I'll return the wallet with the cards and stuff inside but I'm keeping the cash (I'd never use anyones credit cards, there's too much record keeping involved, everything can be traced so easily).

As for someone giving me extra change at a store, it depends on if it's far from where I live and I barely visit it, or if it's a local place that I visit a lot. If I visit it a lot I'd like to continue receiving good service, so I'll give them back the change, if it's a place I barely visit or I only go there once, i'll keep the change.

But there's another variable, all of this depends on me being broke. If I was wealthmaxxed in either scenario I'd give the money back no matter what, because I won't need any extra money, I'll have more than enough.
Would you steal from someone else if you could get away with it?

Do you think morality is based on the notion to treat others they way you want to be treated, i.e. you don't want to be robbed yourself so you won't steal from anyone else? Of course, you could make a difference between stealing food because you're hungry vs. stealing out of greed or because you can even if you don't need to steal.

17 women for every 1 man reproduced, that''s how we survived. We survived because most men died fighting and protecting.

JFL at this retarded cope. Every race of male was doing that shit and enjoying it thoroughly, just stop :feelskek:.

A perceived function doesn't equal a decree of a purpose.

I don't think we were "put here" and I don't think were here for any "reason".

We simply exist and its your choice to do what you want with your time.

Nikola Tesla and Isaac Newton didn't have any children, in fact it's said they didn't have any significant romantic interests at all, and that Newton was actually a virgin.

Their legacies will always dwarf that of the average man whether he reproduces or not, they will always remember. I doubt anyone would argue that they were "put here" to simply "reproduce" as opposed to their inventions and scientific discoveries.
How are you trying to argue for both nihilism and some retarded bullshit like "oh life is just what you make it man"? You said you believe in evolution right? What is the purpose of evolution? Do fish exist just for shits and giggles? No, we evolved from lesser evolved animals to expand the living race. For that purpose we have to reproduce.
Nikola Tesla and Newton are both little specs of matter on a rock somewhere. They mean nothing to existence. Their decayed corpses now. The only objective good for society is whatever leads to society being able to procreate enough to keep the species going.
That last point you made is so dumb and ironically the opposite of nihilism. Believing that those men were so great they defied the only core requirement of being human which is to reproduce is really cucked. Like I said you've just been blinded by your own nihilism. Probably stemming from deep insecurity that you can't even think logically.

Normies need DMT to get to that state of mind, its the route especially Chad's have to take, because its hard not to have an ego with your life is so amazing

Reminds me of that Mike Tyson video about him taking DMT:

1:31 - Once I realized that I'm nothing

No incel here needs much of anything to do what I have described, we've been beaten down by life so much that these steps are already 2nd nature, one merely needs to decide to apply it

Normies need these psychedelic drugs to "achieve enlightenment" and they treat it like its such a feat, like its something magical, but it isn't anythign special, its just someone acknowledging reality, but to them its special, their life is completely changed, because its a way of thinking so far removed from being an egoist

I also noticed that normies need drugs to reach any state of higher consciousness. Whether it's creativity, imagination, self awareness, understanding reality better. etc. It just shows that they lack so much intelligence and rely on substances to reach any state of higher thinking. Then again proving that normgroids are dumb fucks as usual.

Meanwhile, your average blackpilled autist trucel is arleady at that stage of consciousness naturally because of his life experience and his autism.

You said you believe in evolution right?
I don't actually, evolution theory is just the most accepted theory for why were here, and most people seem to believe it, so I make my arguments based on the hypothetical that it's true. I don't know if it's true and I don't care if it's true, because that has no bearing on what decisions I will make in life.
Nikola Tesla and Newton are both little specs of matter on a rock somewhere. They mean nothing to existence. Their decayed corpses now. The only objective good for society is whatever leads to society being able to procreate enough to keep the species going.
Yeah and one day the sun is going to explode and a wipe out everyone on the planet anyways, so all the procreation amounts to nothing still, it just depends on how far into the future you are looking.

I guess you'll say next that by then we'll have perfected space travel and will have populated other galaxies, won't matter because one day there will be a "universe death" and we'll all still get wiped out.

I guess you'll say next that we'll be populating the multiverse through some technology of sorts lol. On and on it goes, at the end of the day, everything will come to an end, and all the generations that came through procreation will be wiped out eventually. So even procreation doesn't matter in the grand scheme, everybody will die at some point.

What you're doing is looking for a simple and easy goal to latch onto to give your life meaning and to give you purpose.

I don't need shit like that, I'm just going to focus on enjoying my life. You can do whatever you want.

That last point you made is so dumb and ironically the opposite of nihilism. Believing that those men were so great they defied the only core requirement of being human which is to reproduce is really cucked.
1. I think you need to spend some time googling definitions and less time making arguments, nothing I said went against nihilism. My point is there is no purpose to anything, BUT if were going by the concept of "legacy", men like Tesla and Newton ironically have a greater legacy than that of most people that reproduced. They will always be remembered.

2. Who decided what is the core "requirement" of being human. You seem to be using circular reasoning combined with a strawman argument. You've already have a presupposition that you are right and then you are asserting that presuppostion as evidence of you being right :feelskek:.

Like I said you've just been blinded by your own nihilism. Probably stemming from deep insecurity that you can't even think logically.
There's no such thing as blinded by nihilism, nihilism doesn't dictate that you have to do anything. You are using circular reasoning. There is nothing that one ought to do, you just can't accept that fact because it's a scary reality since you can't cling to any guidance and you have to make decisions for yourself.

literal IT argument. It's natural to desire companionship
Sometimes I wonder if any of you guys here can actually read english, you quote a statement and then you argue against something that the statement never said.

Where the hell did that statement say it's unnatural to desire companionship?.

You naturally desiring something doesn't mean that you are "owed" it or you "deserve" it by virtue of you desiring it. That's retard logic.

You are making a lot of fallacious logical leaps.

Sometimes I wonder if any of you guys here can actually read english, you quote a statement and then you argue against something that the statement never said.

Where the hell did that statement say it's unnatural to desire companionship?.

You naturally desiring something doesn't mean that you are "owed" it or you "deserve" it by virtue of you desiring it. That's retard logic.

You are making a lot of fallacious logical leaps.
You said the craving for affection comes from feeling we deserve it. You dont have to feel you are "owed" it to long for it. That's an unflattering assumption that normies make about incels

Last edited:
You said the craving for affection comes from feeling we deserve it. You dont have to feel you are "owed" it to long for it. That's an unflattering assumption that normies make about incels
You do have to feel like you are "owed" it to KEEP longing for it, decade after decade and refusing to accept reality. It takes a big ego and a lot of arrogance to keep doing something like that year after year.

Last edited:
You do have to feel like you are "owed" it to KEEP longing for it, decade after decade and refusing to accept reality.
Reality sucks. It's a fairly basic component of a fulfilling life to have companionship at some point. I'm sure orphans long for parents without being conditioned.

Reality sucks. It's a fairly basic component of a fulfilling life to have companionship at some point. I'm sure orphans long for parents without being conditioned.
They long to be cared for period because they are children. I can't really relate though. You see those kids who had rich parents but they hate their parents because they were "never around". I wouldn't have cared at all so long as I had entertainment and good food. Some people just have all the luck.