Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] You Can Only Truly Live For Yourself (Everything External To You That Makes You Feel Secure In Life, Is Not Dependable)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
This is going to be a short story of my "descent" into the black pill, and the weirdly unfortunate coincidences that happened in quick succession that began to shape my mindset and my philosophy for life. When you reach the part at university when all the shit starts happening you'll understand. I always used to think I was cursed in some way but when all of those events started happening I really started believing it :feelskek:.

On some level I actually do think it's dangerous to have people "in my life", not only for my own sake as they are an unwanted burden, but for their sake too lol.

Like seriously, if I was an rpg character and you could look at my stat chart, you'd see a negative value for luck, and some kind of permanent debuff status effect :feelshaha:.

Below you'll see a quote that comes from a movie that I recommend every incel watch. That quote fits my philosophy for life very well and I think this philosophy would be useful to most men period, but I don't really care about most men, so it only matters to me if incels make use of it.

Ok now lets begin the story.

For me when it came to girls it was never just one girl, I've never had "oneitis", I can't relate to the guys who talk about that shit at all. There were just too many cute girls around for me to obsess over just one, so oneitis will never make sense to me.

The first time I got friendzoned I was like 6 or something, no joke. There was this cute asian girl I liked in schoool and she gave me the whole "I like you as a friend" response. That shit hit hard because I was so young.

I started liking girls at a really young age btw, I like I was 4 to 5 years old and grabbing the girls butts in school, but I was so short and cute looking during those years the girls would just giggle and laugh it off lol. Those were some good times. I was always thristy as hell I guess lol. I swear I would just wait around till recess to go and be around the girls :feelskek:.

The last rejection I had which was the last straw for me approaching and trying to date, was at university. I lowered my standards completely and targeted a girl who you could say wasn't even on my looks tier, but I forgot the golden rule. Women don't really exist on tiers because men fuck down, so there's always a more attractive man willing to date and fuck her.

At the same time I won't be dishonest with myself and paint her as some kind of cliche whore, I don't think she rejected me solely based on looks, she was definitely on the autistic spectrum and she was very very religious and seemed to have strict parents. I'm pretty sure she was a virgin too. She just wasn't ready to date. Now at the same time I'm not delusional, had I been 6ft tall and attractive I know without a doubt I would have been able to coax her into fucking me within a matter of days. She was definitely an exception to the rule in some respects, but she was still just a woman like every other woman.

Women make rules for betas, but they break rules for alphas.

Your "I'm not that kind of girl" is Chad's "Ok *tee hee*, only this time ok".

You will have to pretty much beg women and degrade yourself with jester tricks to get a blow job, but women will gladly offer up their asshole to Chad without him even asking :feelskek:.

But I digress.

After that shit (that last rejection) I was like "fuck it" when it comes to approaching and trying to date. I didn't finish my degree at university, I had failed an exam and I didn't see the point in continuing to bother finishing it, especially because my degree was in a saturated field and I wanted to avoid the college debt and pursue something entrepreneurial. So I left university to wealthmaxx. Around that time before I left one of my friends killed himself too, I just felt less and less like chasing a degree to become a wageslave.

It's kinda funny when I look back. It was like reality was showing me that everything that I felt secure about in life was completely worthless, not dependable, and could be taken away or rendered useless at a moments notice.

Intelligence - Didn't matter, there's always someone smarter than you and the world is more competitive to today. I'd just end up being a wage slave for the rest of my life paying off college debt. I was always one of the top students in my class in my earlier years, but that all changed when I went to university.

Personality - Doesn't matter, you can work on your personality, become a better conversationalist, get hobbies, etc, at the end of the day if you don't hit a specific height and facial looks threshold you will have little to no romantic success with women.

Friendship - Doesn't matter, people are individuals, each having their own plans for life and their own limitations for how much they are willing to do to get what they want out of life. That friend group that you are structuring your entire life around can fall apart very easily.

Etc, etc, etc.

The funniest realization for me is that YOU LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN DEPEND ON YOUR FRIENDS TO FUCKING STAY ALIVE! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You would think that something this obvious would just be self evident to me, but I don't really think this concept sinks in for most people until something bad happens. We all just happen to think that life is going to progress smoothly for us and everyone within our sphere of influence.

Any one of your friends and family could die in an accident, kill themselves, be murdered, etc, nothing is guaranteed in this world.

A lot of other things happened too among the three that I listed above, but basically it was like the universe itself was speaking to me, and telling me that all of my beliefs were wrong, everything that gave me a sense of security in life didn't really exist, it was an illusion.

Everything that I took pride in and valued was worthless, in fact, pride itself was worthless.

I realized that the only thing you can depend on is yourself. Your own consciousness, your own goals, your own desires, your own path in life.

YOU CAN ONLY TRULY LIVE FOR YOURSELF.

You should treat your life like it's one man journey, and if you feel like it and some people want to come along with you, you let them, but never make plans around other people coming on that journey with you.

Treat every relationship you have in the same way that a lizard treats it's tail. Useful, but if necessary it can be dropped and left behind so that you can move on without hesitation.

Were all born alone and we all die alone, "togetherness" is an illusion, in this life there is ONLY YOU.

I randomly found this movie a few months ago and there's this famous quote that Robert De Niro's character [UWSL](Neil McCauley) says throughout the movie. I saw the quote scene in some youtube video and it made me want to watch the movie.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGPWW9Pjzto

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

It surprised me how well it fit with my current philosophy for life which I've already held for years before I saw this movie. I would not even have been able to relate to that line if I had watched it before my experiences at university, I would still be kinda blue pilled and I would think he was crazy lol.

[UWSL][/UWSL]
The funny thing is, he broke his own rule (the quote) and ended up dead because of it at the end of the movie. You know hollywood has to make every "hard" character "a softie deep down", but had he stuck to that code he'd have gotten away with millions and would be living in luxury on some island.

I know I won't make that mistake. I'm going to stick to the code.

I'm not the type to hang "framed quotes" in my room or an "office" (if I ever have one in the future). But if I was ever to do something like that. That's the quote that would be on the wall. I swear I get chills sometimes when I watch that scene over.

Last edited:
ER LfVuXsAAVMCF

LIVE LAUGH LOVE

I've lived for myself for so long i just want the normie lifestyle.
The first time I got friendzoned I was like 6 or something, no joke. There was this cute asian girl I liked in schoool and she gave me the whole "I like you as a friend" response. That shit hit hard because I was so young.
I was shy and mute at school. I had no social skills whatsoever.

For me when it came to girls it was never just one girl, I've never had "oneitis
Are u nigger?
oneitis", I can't relate to the guys who talk about that shit at all.
i think being nigger is why u never had oneitis, certain races don’t have it like niggers and amerimutts

But MENA region is extremely high on oneitis-Dom , this shit happened to me , happened to the Egyptiancel it also happened to one of my cousin

Are u nigger?

i think being nigger is why u never had oneitis, certain races don’t have it like niggers and amerimutts

But MENA region is extremely high on oneitis-Dom , this shit happened to me , happened to the Egyptiancel it also happened to one of my cousin
It has nothing to do with race, it has to do with culture, there are cultural differences among the races.

Though in my case it didn't have anything to do with culture either because I was always a weirdo who never fit in with cultural norms anyways lol.

It think it was simply me being a lustful fucker lol.

I was just too thirsty to pick one and obsess over one.

No woman is special like that to where I could obsess over her.

Take your average black boy and adopt him into a white family in the suburbs when he's a young child, and he'll likely end up just as mentally cucked as most white guys that have this oneitis nonsense.

I've lived for myself for so long i just want the normie lifestyle.
The universe clearly hasn't slapped you in the face enough times
I was shy and mute at school. I had no social skills whatsoever.
I was too thirsty to touch girls to be limited by my shyness. I was always very shy, but I want to touch girls more than I was shy about it lol.

I only recently had decent conversational skills in the last 5 years of my life.

Oh, there is a typo in your signature, it says "you're suffering" but it should be "your suffering".

This is going to be a short story of my "descent" into the black pill, and the weirdly unfortunate coincidences that happened in quick succession that began to shape my mindset and my philosophy for life. When you reach the part at university when all the shit starts happening you'll understand. I always used to think I was cursed in some way but when all of those events started happening I really started believing it :feelskek:.

On some level I actually do think it's dangerous to have people "in my life", not only for my own sake as they are an unwanted burden, but for their sake too lol.

Like seriously, if I was an rpg character and you could look at my stat chart, you'd see a negative value for luck, and some kind of permanent debuff status effect :feelshaha:.

Below you'll see a quote that comes from a movie that I recommend every incel watch. That quote fits my philosophy for life very well and I think this philosophy would be useful to most men period, but I don't really care about most men, so it only matters to me if incels make use of it.

Ok now lets begin the story.

For me when it came to girls it was never just one girl, I've never had "oneitis", I can't relate to the guys who talk about that shit at all. There were just too many cute girls around for me to obsess over just one, so oneitis will never make sense to me.

I started liking girls at a really young age btw, I like I was 4 to 5 years old and grabbing the girls butts in school, but I was so short and cute looking during those years the girls would just giggle and laugh it off lol. Those were some good times. I was always thristy as hell I guess lol. I swear I would just wait around till recess to go and be around the girls :feelskek:.

The last rejection I had which was the last straw for me approaching and trying to date, was at university. I lowered my standards completely and targeted a girl who you could say wasn't even on my looks tier, but I forgot the golden rule. Women don't really exist on tiers because men fuck down, so there's always a more attractive man willing to date and fuck her.

At the same time I won't be dishonest with myself and paint her as some kind of cliche whore, I don't think she rejected me solely based on looks, she was definitely on the autistic spectrum and she was very very religious and seemed to have strict parents. I'm pretty sure she was a virgin too. She just wasn't ready to date. Now at the same time I'm not delusional, had I been 6ft tall and attractive I know without a doubt I would have been able to coax her into fucking me within a matter of days. She was definitely an exception to the rule in some respects, but she was still just a woman like every other woman.

Women make rules for betas, but they break rules for alphas.

Your "I'm not that kind of girl" is Chad's "Ok *tee hee*, only this time ok".

You will have to pretty much beg women and degrade yourself with jester tricks to get a blow job, but women will gladly offer up their asshole to Chad without him even asking :feelskek:.

But I digress.

After that shit (that last rejection) I was like "fuck it" when it comes to approaching and trying to date. I didn't finish my degree at university, I had failed an exam and I didn't see the point in continuing to bother finishing it, especially because my degree was in a saturated field and I wanted to avoid the college debt and pursue something entrepreneurial. So I left university to wealthmaxx. Around that time before I left one of my friends killed himself too, I just felt less and less like chasing a degree to become a wageslave.

It's kinda funny when I look back. It was like reality was showing me that everything that I felt secure about in life was completely worthless, not dependable, and could be taken away or rendered useless at a moments notice.

Intelligence - Didn't matter, there's always someone smarter than you and the world is more competitive to today. I'd just end up being a wage slave for the rest of my life paying off college debt. I was always one of the top students in my class in my earlier years, but that all changed when I went to university.

Personality - Doesn't matter, you can work on your personality, become a better conversationalist, get hobbies, etc, at the end of the day if you don't hit a specific height and facial looks threshold you will have little to no romantic success with women.

Friendship - Doesn't matter, people are individuals, each having their own plans for life and their own limitations for how much they are willing to do to get what they want out of life. That friend group that you are structuring your entire life around can fall apart very easily.

Etc, etc, etc.

The funniest realization for me is that YOU LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN DEPEND ON YOUR FRIENDS TO FUCKING STAY ALIVE! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You would think that something this obvious would just be self evident to me, but I don't really think this concept sinks in for most people until something bad happens. We all just happen to think that life is going to progress smoothly for us and everyone within our sphere of influence.

Any one of your friends and family could die in an accident, kill themselves, be murdered, etc, nothing is guaranteed in this world.

A lot of other things happened too among the three that I listed above, but basically it was like the universe itself was speaking to me, and telling me that all of my beliefs were wrong, everything that gave me a sense of security in life didn't really exist, it was an illusion.

Everything that I took pride in and valued was worthless, in fact, pride itself was worthless.

I realized that the only thing you can depend on is yourself. Your own consciousness, your own goals, your own desires, your own path in life.

YOU CAN ONLY TRULY LIVE FOR YOURSELF.

You should treat your life like it's one man journey, and if you feel like it and some people want to come along with you, you let them, but never make plans around other people coming on that journey with you.

Treat every relationship you have in the same way that a lizard treats it's tail. Useful, but if necessary it can be dropped and left behind so that you can move on without hesitation.

Were all born alone and we all die alone, "togetherness" is an illusion, in this life there is ONLY YOU.

I randomly found this movie a few months ago and there's this famous quote that Robert De Niro's character [UWSL](Neil McCauley) says throughout the movie. I saw the quote scene in some youtube video and it made me want to watch the movie.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGPWW9Pjzto

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

It surprised me how well it fit with my current philosophy for life which I've already held for years before I saw this movie. I would not even have been able to relate to that line if I had watched it before my experiences at university, I would still be kinda blue pilled and I would think he was crazy lol.

[UWSL][/UWSL]
The funny thing is, he broke his own rule (the quote) and ended up dead because of it at the end of the movie. You know hollywood has to make every "hard" character "a softie deep down", but had he stuck to that code he'd have gotten away with millions and would be living in luxury on some island.

I know I won't make that mistake. I'm going to stick to the code.

I'm not the type to hang "framed quotes" in my room or an "office" (if I ever have one in the future). But if I was ever to do something like that. That's the quote that would be on the wall. I swear I get chills sometimes when I watch that scene over.

Your posts are always so insightful. Based, deep on another level.

JFL at her being a virgin too, she probably would've switched from one chad to the next if she lived today.

Everything External To You That Makes You Feel Secure In Life, Is Not Dependable)
buddhism 101

Thanks.

How old do you think I am?, I'm in my 20's lol. She's probably still alive and in her 20's too.
It's gg, she's probably watching this you go queen "motivational" videos. During men's motivation it's always someone working out and during female's it's always like, accept the blackpill and accept feminism

Agony is born of desire.
But so is Agni...

The thing is, it's all temporary anyway.

You make one bad decision and you can lose a lifetime of work, money, whatever... In a fraction of a second.

Everything is fragile.

Make the most of you're dash!

- Emba 1962 - now....
Make the most of your dash.

Blessed. You are a necessary presence in this community

Your posts are always so insightful. Based, deep on another level.
They are, aren't they? He's honestly one of the best in the BP community imo. Never seen anyone like him. His threads influenced my perspective on life.

I always picture him as a based dominant tall man who knows what he's talking about, like a man your should take seriously, just by his text format and how he get his point across alone,even though he's probably a short dark skinned blackcel irl... JFL

Can't believe I'm saying this. But he honestly inspired me.

Can't believe I'm saying this. But he honestly inspired me.
Damn, thanks. Glad I changed somebody's mind.

I always picture him as a based dominant tall man who knows what he's talking about, like a man your should take seriously, just by his text format and how he get his point across alone,even though he's probably a short dark skinned blackcel irl... JFL
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

We've all been socialized to associate attractive physical traits with attractive personality traits, it's really f'd up when you think about it. In the far past an average man who as part of a hunter/gatherer tribe was probably treated with the same level of respect because he helped keep everyone safe and helped provide food.

Based . People will Always Gaslight or Gossip you Out of spite or for the Sake of It. And once you Get Some brutal accident that fucks you over , everyone will drop you Off in a Heartbeat.

People are self ish alltogether . And i think some people still dont Realize that .

Based . People will Always Gaslight or Gossip you Out of spite or for the Sake of It. And once you Get Some brutal accident that fucks you over , everyone will drop you Off in a Heartbeat.

People are self ish alltogether . And i think some people still dont Realize that .
The way I look at it, I was very lucky to have been so unlucky. Because of my specific set of circumstances, certain truths about reality were revealed to be ahead of time, much earlier than it usually is to most men.

My entire world around me crumbled until all that was left was me and my personal desires, and in that moment something so obvious that I never realized before became apparent.

There is only me, it was always just me. I don't mean in the weird solipsism sense like I'm the only consciousness that exists in the world (that's just retarded). I mean it in the sense that I can only perceive my own consciousness and experience reality through my consciousness. So the only thing I can truly depend on is my consciousness (me). Everything else is variable that I can't control or perceive, and it can be snatched away at a moments notice.

By all this shit happening to me early, I've basically skipped over the whole "mid life crisis" nonsense. I already know exactly what I want to do in life and how I want my life structured. I just need the resources to do it now.

The way I look at it, I was very lucky to have been so unlucky. Because of my specific set of circumstances, certain truths about reality were revealed to be ahead of time, much earlier than it usually is to most men.

My entire world around me crumbled until all that was left was me and my personal desires, and in that moment something so obvious that I never realized before became apparent.

There is only me, it was always just me. I don't mean in the weird solipsism sense like I'm the only consciousness that exists in the world (that's just retarded). I mean it in the sense that I can only perceive my own consciousness and experience reality through my consciousness. So the only thing I can truly depend on is my consciousness (me). Everything else is variable that I can't control or perceive, and it can be snatched away at a moments notice.

By all this shit happening to me early, I've basically skipped over the whole "mid life crisis" nonsense. I already know exactly what I want to do in life and how I want my life structured. I just need the resources to do it now.
Yeah the BP is a gift if you ever make it out. Because even when you become successful. You will still have a grounded perspective of life (even though some might fall into the bluepill again)

I personally am thankful for my autism, I wouldn't trade that to be NT anyday. Because i think if I was NT I would turn out hive minded and lose alot of the things I like about myself. I think it's where most of my ingenuity and imagination comes from and is what will help me careermaxx in the future.

The same thing that got me teased In school, is the same thing that will help me become successful in the future. Autism truly is a gift to many brocels.

no friends for your FACE, its hard to not get attach to something you like. but it is not very useful at the end of the day.

Your posts are very intriguing and helpful

You've been brainwashed by the (((government))) and (((MSM/Hollywood))) to believe that individualism is good and noble. No it's not. You're completely detached from nature. People did not think like this at all until after ww2. The reason that Hitler became so popular was because ppl were lacking collectivism and community, and Hitler thought these were ideals to strive for. Race above everything, even religion. Then again, this concept is unfamiliar to you since you're a nigger. Imagine quoting a movie to describe your core life philosophy lol. Completely brainwashed by the joos.

Oh and don't come at me with this "your own race rejected you" coping bullshit argument like you always do. Just because some coomdumpsters aren't attracted me it doesn't mean my whole race betrayed me

Last edited:
Just because some coomdumpsters aren't attracted me it doesn't mean my whole race betrayed me
Stop minimizing, it isn’t “some cumdumpster” .

-All white women would laugh at you if they were to learn your incel status.
-And 99 % of white dude would clown you for being incel.

@BlkPillPres is right , it’s very strange to have racial allegiance when you’re on the very bottom of society.

Hitler was the chancellor of Germany, with a political party that wrecked everything on their track .

You’re in your own word an “Untermensch subhuman genetic trash” alone with no power.

Last edited:
If ppl here call themselves incel and they still care about normies problem there is only 2 reason why:

-low realism (https://corporatemachiavelli.com/realism-principles/)
-low empathy (doesnt understand how brutal incels are treated either because high inhib aka cowards or neetmaxxing aka not experiencing life) :feelsohh:

:feelstastyman:

If ppl here call themselves incel and they still care about normies problem there is only 2 reason why:

-low realism
-low empathy

:feelstastyman:
This

Stop minimizing, it isn’t “some cumdumpster” .

-All white women would laugh at you if they were to learn your incel status.
-And 99 % of white dude would clown you for being incel.

@BlkPillPres is right , it’s very strange to have racial allegiance when you’re on the very bottom of society.

Hitler was the chancellor of Germany, with a political party that wrecked everything on their track .

You’re in your own word an “Untermensch subhuman genetic trash” alone with no power.
No you should get outside more and speak to people in the real world like BlackPillPiss always says. The narrative is changing quickly. More White men are becoming redpilled by the day with dudes like Andrew Tate reaching 100s of thousands of disenfranchised lonely men. I've even noticed it in my own social circle, friends are becoming more nationalist and bayzed. Theyre fed up with street niggers terrorizing the streets. They are starting to realize that in order for their kids to be save and life good lives in the future, they need to take action now.

I've literally NEVER been mistreated by people of my own race (whites/Dutch guys), only by niggers and Moroccans after 26 years of living here. Being incel =/= being social reject.

No you should get outside more and speak to people in the real world like BlackPillPiss always says. The narrative is changing quickly. More White men are becoming redpilled by the day with dudes like Andrew Tate reaching 100s of thousands of disenfranchised lonely men. I've even noticed it in my own social circle, friends are becoming more nationalist and bayzed. Theyre fed up with street niggers terrorizing the streets. They are starting to realize that in order for their kids to be save and life good lives in the future, they need to take action now.

I've literally NEVER been mistreated by people of my own race (whites/Dutch guys), only by niggers and Moroccans after 26 years of living here. Being incel =/= being social reject.
1. This is ironic because Andrew Tate is black lol (well, atleast half black, but we all know that it's the father that determines the race).

2. Keep coping, there is never going to be some "great white awakening". White men have to get their women under control first before they can pull that off, and with feminism in play that's never going to happen, you can keep dreaming though.

Women as a collective are never going to relinquish the power that feminism has granted them in the modern era, and I can't imagine the current era of white men "going full patriarchy" and forcing women back into submission lol. That's just never going to happen and that's the only way you're going to get your cope dream to come true.

The 19th amendment is never going to be repealled, and that's what is required for your nationalist uprising cope to ever come true.

1. This is ironic because Andrew Tate is black lol (well, atleast half black, but we all know that it's the father that determines the race).

2. Keep coping, there is never going to be some "great white awakening". White men have to get their women under control first before they can pull that off, and with feminism in play that's never going to happen, you can keep dreaming though.

Women as a collective are never going to relinquish the power that feminism has granted them in the modern era, and I can't imagine the current era of white men "going full patriarchy" and forcing women back into submission lol. That's just never going to happen and that's the only way you're going to get your cope dream to come true.

The 19th amendment is never going to be repealled, and that's what is required for your nationalist uprising cope to ever come true.
His mother is white. And his brother looks whiter thn he does. Not that it matters. He's just the gateway.

As for point 2. Rofl, u seriously think that 50% of males being sexless will just cope and it won't result in a revolt? Hard times create strong men. History has shown this time and time again. Unless they devise something (vaxx, microchips) to keep all men restrained and obedient id say we're not far off at all seeing the current trend. Probably in the next 10 years, just watch my guy.

No you should get outside more and speak to people in the real world like BlackPillPiss always says.
Already do that but certainly not for collectivism but for cash , I’am miles away from a neet incel
His mother is white.
so ? Is father is a nigger , and all the based things he and his brother say come from their father.

He wouldn’t have been the man he is without his father’s education
Rofl, u seriously think that 50% of males being sexless will just cope and it won't result in a revolt? Hard times create strong men.
we’re fuckin far from 50% male sexlessness
You and I will be dead long ago.

You’re daydreaming if you think white dude are gonna storm workplace and put women back in the kitchen in your lifetime
(not saying it’s not gonna happen, I believe it will but certainly not in 10 years)

Only men doing that are taliban

Even Russian the supposed based white people have the highest percentage of divorce

Taliban failed countless of times throughout the decades. Yet it didn't stop them lol

Is father is a nigger , and all the based things he and his brother say come from their father
Their father was a chess gm cuck lmao. He'd be incel if it weren't for his heifght genetics, hence why they're both so tall and explains how he managed to pull a white sloot.

we’re fuckin far from 50% male sexlessness
my guy, you're 5 months on the forum. Try to keep up with the latest
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/ntscbc/new_data_from_the_telegraph_indicate_that_levels

As for point 2. Rofl, u seriously think that 50% of males being sexless will just cope and it won't result in a revolt?
This forum is a microcosm of the entire male population. Most men on this forum are LDAR retards who want to talk about "copes" instead wealthmaxxing and improving their lives, and you somehow think the normie blue pilled population of men are going to "revolt"?.

You might ironically be one of the LDAR retards I'm talking about, IDK, I can't remember you and you are on my ignore list lol. I only noticed your response because I clicked to show ignored posts.

Why do you think OnlyFans even has a "top 1%" earners group of whores that makes millions?

Why do you think the porn industry makes so much money despite porn being free for the most part?

Why do you think the video game industry makes so much money?

The average man would much rather immerse himself in escapism and deny reality, than do what is required to change their reality.

This fact is seen everywhere, whether you look at the incel population or the normie male population.

There isn't going to be any revolt, the next Marvel movie and triple A game title will be enough to distract the average man.

Keep coping though lol.

This forum is a microcosm of the entire male population. Most men on this forum are LDAR retards who want to talk about "copes" instead wealthmaxxing and improving their lives, and you somehow think the normie blue pilled population of men are going to "revolt"?.

You might ironically be one of the LDAR retards I'm talking about, IDK, I can't remember you and you are on my ignore list lol. I only noticed your response because I clicked to show ignored posts.

Why do you think OnlyFans even has a "top 1%" earners group of whores that makes millions?

Why do you think the porn industry makes so much money despite porn being free for the most part?

Why do you think the video game industry makes so much money?

The average man would much rather immerse himself in escapism and deny reality, than do what is required to change their reality.

This fact is seen everywhere, whether you look at the incel population or the normie male population.

There isn't going to be any revolt, the next Marvel movie and triple A game title will be enough to distract the average man.

Keep coping though lol.

Ignore list are for sensitive libcucks. And you have the guts to describe yourself as a stoic blackpiller jfl

You overestimate how many people you need to bring about change. You're making it look as if all these weak men will need to be turned immediately all at once. The NSDAP only had 3000 members in the beginning, look what they accomplished

Taliban failed countless of times throughout the decades. Yet it didn't stop them lol
The resistance from taliban is light years away from the west in fact there is no resistance in the west

Taliban were actually fighting during 20 years, no feminism for them , their son will not be incel, no fuckin women bossing them around ,

they didn’t back down from even one of their principles, and snatch flawless victory from the strongest country on earth .
Dude with guns from the Cold War in fuckin sandals , fuckin amazing

Tbh , I admired them so much, they’re a model for men all around the world for what dedication and not compromising to your ennemies can achieve ( the right in the west compromising with lgbt , women workforce and jew could never achieve that shit in a million years)

White nationalist from all the world got humbled by goat fucker in sandals , some even admitted it like the guy from dailystormer :

They’re low iQ, brown people , primitive, but they crush the same forces that fuck you over everyday in the west even though white are high IQ and civilized .

Don’t compare men coping with porn and video games with men hiding in the mountains with ak47 making guerilla raid every week for 20 years

That’s like heaven and hell

Ignore list are for sensitive libcucks. And you have the guts to describe yourself as a stoic blackpiller jfl
Yeah, I was saying "I'd never block anyone" too. Until this forum started being filled up with trolls and I had guys like @mylifeistrash saying they're 6'5" with an average face and are incel. I didn't come here to be mocked and trolled by people larping as Chad or literal Chads just here to get off on mocking incels. I'm not coming here to amuse trolls and larps by interacting with them.

You can go ahead and do that if you want. As incels we already have enough shit to deal with in real life, all that I ask is that when I come to an incel forum I don't have to interact with normies and trolls.

If this were a proper forum with a "forum culture" and "gate keeping" I'd get your point, but it's a joke.

If a vegan on a vegan forum with users who have trollish meat avatars and users posting about enjoying their time working at a slaughter house, and the mods refused to enforce a proper "forum culture" and ban these users, I wouldn't blame them for using the ignore feature.

Of course, you won't find these retarded parallels on a vegan forum or any other kind of forum online, because were the only ones who doesn't take our own space seriously.

You overestimate how many people you need to bring about change. You're making it look as if all these weak men will need to be turned immediately all at once. The NSDAP only had 3000 members in the beginning, look what they accomplished
"Muh Nazi Movement Revival :feelstastyman:"

"Muh Nazi Movement Revival :feelstastyman:"
This moron is going to die on his death bed having waited for this "revolution". This is the problem with people that bet most if not all their chips on something completely out of their control. I find it funny that instead of worrying about the things within his grasp and looking for solutions to his problems he instead copes with some impending revolution just so he can pat his own back for doing absolutely nothing for himself and waiting for others to save him. :feelshaha:

It's pathetic and weak.

This moron is going to die on his death bed having waited for this "revolution". This is the problem with people that bet most if not all their chips on something completely out of their control. I find it funny that instead of worrying about the things within his grasp and looking for solutions to his problems he instead copes with some impending revolution just so he can pat his own back for doing absolutely nothing for himself and waiting for others to save him. :feelshaha:

It's pathetic and weak.
The irony is he doesn't realize that he is a reflection of the the average man that he expects to start a revolution. If he isn't doing shit, why does he expect blue pilled normies to do something, it doesn't make sense. These same idiots will then go around the forum and say they are black pilled.

I find it funny that instead of worrying about the things within his grasp and looking for solutions to his problems
Very well put :feelsokman:

“whoaarggg , beta uprising, collectivism, white rebirth supremacy, niggers out, men are waking up , check this thread from Reddit !!!!!!!!!!!”

- ok , how about doing the most basic thing to help that goal by building some wealth for you.

- I don’t want to ! LDAR is the way , neet maxxing is the way to go,I’am pumping the ressources of the system, the system will collapse on his own !!!

:feelskek:
If he isn't doing shit, why does he expect blue pilled normies to do something,
It really is a good way to get that uprising shit out of your head :

Even in this forum who is comprised of the most sexless and frustrated part of men ,
Most of them want to ldar and copemaxx
With drugs porn and vidya.
Even the most personal shit like and doable things like building a litte sum of money for you repulsed them

And they expect a global uprising from the average men who is more satisfied than them

ok , how about doing the most basic thing to help that goal by building some wealth for yo
In the last two years I've made more money than my parents have combined in their 30 years living and working here. Enough that that I don't need to work the next 15 years. So don't come at me with this wealthmaxxing cope, which BlkPillPiss still hasn't seemed to figure and it's the only thing he talks about lmfao. Maybe if he spent more time actually wealthmaxxing than shitposting retarded topics here he'd be rich already:feelskek:

Keep living in a fantasy world. Enjoy your vidya and hentai copes while you still can. Soon you'll join Mark Cuckerberg in the metaverse and you'll be able to suck him off as much as you want :feelskek:

A lot has happened in just the last few months alone (and years): war in Ukraine, Dutch farmers uprising, generation high inflation, Taliboyos, totalitarian Covid policies. Yet you dismiss this VERY plausible scenario where men will retake control and relinquish foid's rights? I'm amazed you call yourself blackpilled yet believe that 60% of men will just continue to be treated as subservient dogs and remain sexless. The cosmic coomshot and bringing offspring to this world is a man's primordial urge. You cannot take this away from him.

In the last two years I've made more money than my parents have combined in their 30 years living and working here. Enough that that I don't need to work the next 15 years. So don't come at me with this wealthmaxxing cope, which BlkPillPiss still hasn't seemed to figure and it's the only thing he talks about lmfao. Maybe if he spent more time actually wealthmaxxing than shitposting retarded topics here he'd be rich already:feelskek:

Keep living in a fantasy world. Enjoy your vidya and hentai copes while you still can. Soon you'll join Mark Cuckerberg in the metaverse and you'll be able to suck him off as much as you want :feelskek:

A lot has happened in just the last few months alone (and years): war in Ukraine, Dutch farmers uprising, generation high inflation, Taliboyos, totalitarian Covid policies. Yet you dismiss this VERY plausible scenario where men will retake control and relinquish foid's rights? I'm amazed you call yourself blackpilled yet believe that 60% of men will just continue to be treated as subservient dogs and remain sexless. The cosmic coomshot and bringing offspring to this world is a man's primordial urge. You cannot take this away from him.
So bonk hookers and escorts. Why are you still here? How are you incel?

Richcels are fakecels imo

If a six figure earning/millionaire incel won't stop being childish and just go out and travel the world and "live life", what makes you think wage slave blue pillers who just want to cling to the few comforts that they have in life, will "rise up" and come together to start a revolution (which puts those comforts at risk).

You are asking people to do what you won't when you are in a better position than they are, you aren't making sense.

Why are you even on this forum if you have that level of wealth?

You are just making yourself look even more stupid. All you are proving is that you have a "martyr complex" (google it). You have all the resources you need to start "living life" and yet you log in here to complain as if you don't have any options in life.

This is why I doubt what you're saying, I highly doubt you have the wealth you claim, because people who are that wealthy don't waste their time focusing on the shit you do. I call bullshit.

If a six figure earning/millionaire incel won't stop being childish and just go out and travel the world and "live life", what makes you think wage slave blue pillers who just want to cling to the few comforts that they have in life, will "rise up" and come together to start a revolution (which puts those comforts at risk).

You are asking people to do what you won't when you are in a better position than they are, you aren't making sense.

Why are you even on this forum if you have that level of wealth?

You are just making yourself look even more stupid. All you are proving is that you have a "martyr complex" (google it). You have all the resources you need to start "living life" and yet you log in here to complain as if you don't have any options in life.

This is why I doubt what you're saying, I highly doubt you have the wealth you claim, because people who are that wealthy don't waste their time focusing on the shit you do. I call bullshit.
I'm not a millionaire. Like I said it's just enough to not have to work for a decade. I live frugal. Im still using my slow 6 year old s7 and I don't buy expensive clothing, tech items etc.

Next crypto bull run I'll be though :feelsokman:
So bonk hookers and escorts. Why are you still here?
I have recently, twice. Not a fulfilling experience. That's why I'm geomaxxing now. Typing this in Croatia, will soon head to Bosnia. In some of my older posts I mentioned that this was my goal and that I'd set out to emigrate back to my home country after I made a substantial amount. I'm finally in the position to start realizing that goal right now. I'm not a hypocrite like many here.

Hey @BlkPillPres , what's the least cucked way to make money? And how do you avoid paying taxes to roastie whores?

Hey @BlkPillPres , what's the least cucked way to make money? And how do you avoid paying taxes to roastie whores?
The two best ways I know of to make money (that I want to do one day) is:
1. Real Estate (you basically do nothing, people pay you to rent your properties)
2. Day Trading (you don't have to interact with anybody, so long as you know what you're doing you can make a lot of money with a few hours behind the screen per day)

As for taxes, I don't know anything about that.

The two best ways I know of to make money (that I want to do one day) is:
1. Real Estate (you basically do nothing, people pay you to rent your properties)
2. Day Trading (you don't have to interact with anybody, so long as you know what you're doing you can make a lot of money with a few hours behind the screen per day)

As for taxes, I don't know anything about that.
In Australia, if the mortgage is more than the rentt, the government literally pays the difference

I've always been too much of a pussy to day trade but it's time to do anything to avoid wagecucking anymore

I guess I'll sign up to those virtual market websites and practice until I'm generating net profit before putting real money on the table

In Australia, if the mortgage is more than the rentt, the government literally pays the difference

I've always been too much of a pussy to day trade but it's time to do anything to avoid wagecucking anymore

I guess I'll sign up to those virtual market websites and practice until I'm generating net profit before putting real money on the table
You don't have to pay for any course, you can learn trading on your own.

You don't have to pay for any course, you can learn trading on your own.
I better put my nose to the grindstone until all I'm talking about are deltas and calls

You're one the biggest reasons I'm here, every post of yours is worth a read

ajoshdfknaljekfdwadfqwfcqwfqwdqwd

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back