Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get over the fear of dying

tomi45bg

tomi45bg

Recruit
★★★
I just can't take it anymore. The pain, suffering and loneliness is too much. Can't cope anymore. Everything hurts. I feel like there is no escape from this hell. I just want to finally be able to rest.. But I cant even kill myself properly. I always act like a scared bitch at the last second. Maybe you guys can talk me into actually doing it. It's beyond over and hopeless for me. I'm just a sad pathetic ugly loser. That's it I'm unfixable. I tried everything - going to the gym, going to uni, taking pills, going to therapy, self medicating with alcohol, finding a job. Nothing ever works/ nothing makes me happy. I just want to not be alone anymore.....

dont kill yourself; kill other people instead (in roblox)​

dont kill yourself; kill other people instead (in roblox)​

I mean I get it I sometimes get the urge but I just don't see the point in killing random people. Kill politicians or some shit

I mean I get it I sometimes get the urge but I just don't see the point in killing random people. Kill politicians or some shit
its a joke man, didnt mean for you to take it seriously

just jump of a high bridge

its the fear of the unknown / infinite end " .

Imagine this existence really is your One and Only One , that would be fucking Retarded .

Its Interesting that you dont see people going Mad , because they dont realize it might be Completely Over after this Life.

So . You really should be doing what you want , because nothing Matters once your Dead

wdym its already bad
yeah but I don't want this to attract more negative attention from feds and journalists, they gonna shut this forum down

1# blissful moment of revenge (to blow up someone's house who griefed you in Minecraft

2# you will be remembered and not become an irrelevant cuck (best Minecraft player)

3# all your tormentors will regret their actions (griefing you in Minecraft)

Suk ur town dry and smoke.

It’s always shakedown time.

92F8D82D B7DC 48B6 97D4 6F375DD7DE1D

I just can't take it anymore. The pain, suffering and loneliness is too much. Can't cope anymore. Everything hurts. I feel like there is no escape from this hell. I just want to finally be able to rest.. But I cant even kill myself properly. I always act like a scared bitch at the last second. Maybe you guys can talk me into actually doing it. It's beyond over and hopeless for me. I'm just a sad pathetic ugly loser. That's it I'm unfixable. I tried everything - going to the gym, going to uni, taking pills, going to therapy, self medicating with alcohol, finding a job. Nothing ever works/ nothing makes me happy. I just want to not be alone anymore.....
meditate on it , it will come

ropeing helps no more pain in this shit world

DONT LET THE NORMIES WIN

be incel for a couple more years and you'll stop caring trust me. not like u have a choice

i see myself oding on sleeping pills in a couple of years

be incel for a couple more years and you'll stop caring trust me. not like u have a choice
true been a loner my whole life ever since I can remember. Never had friends or relatives or anything close to that. Always sat alone with a black hoodie on. Anyways I guess time really can heal things. Or at least you get used to the suffering

Since killing ourselves is too hard for highinhib guys like us, only thing left is to give up on everything and accept your situation. Nothing cant be done.

Since killing ourselves is too hard for highinhib guys like us, only thing left is to give up on everything and accept your situation. Nothing cant be done.
maybe the solution is to just slowly kill myself - eat myself to death hoping i get a heart attack or drinking the pain away. Anyways, I lack the balls to try again(since I chose a shitty method)

maybe the solution is to just slowly kill myself - eat myself to death hoping i get a heart attack or drinking the pain away. Anyways, I lack the balls to try again(since I chose a shitty method)
I get it, many people do it, by coping with cigars and alcohol, drugs etc. They know its harmful, they just dont give a fuck. Its normal to fear death once it starts knocking, like getting a cancer or organ failures, but i think they brought themselves in that situation on purpose consciously.

I allowed myself to get fat and lazy, even though most of my family and cousins got a heart attack, strokes or even died in late 30s early 40 out of cardiovascular problems, and i dont care enough to change my lifestyle or to check myself at doctors.