Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How often do you have mental breakdowns, which one is your worst one?

Sgtpinkie

Sgtpinkie

"It's the kikes man" 5'7 cumskin latinocel
★★★★
If I had to guess, I get them every month. Mostly in school or when I'm alone in my room. My worst one has to be one I got during my english class senior year where I grabbed a keyboard and smashed it against the monitor while we were writing essays.

I dont get any because im not a faggot

it varies but every few months i will go full rage mode, always when getting home.
i hate being reminded that all i have is copes when i get home more than anything. so i will just go beast mode on my groceries or whatever shit my parents mailed to me and i had to haul in.

last time i stomped on this cake my mom sent me until it burst and then kicked the remains full force, causing it to explode into like 1000 fragments of sweet dough all over my own bedroom.

it's fine since i needed to vacuum anyway.

I don’t have mental breakdowns anymore but I used to.

The worst one is when a teacher said something that set me off (can’t remember what he said tbh) so I tipped my table over and started punching the wall.

i dont know what the general trend is, but i get depressed as fuck on some days and have almost suicidal thoughts

I don't, but I tend to sometimes throw things.

They don't really happen to me anymore, if I'm feeling pretty bad, I'll just do shit that makes me feel better. Although it probably helps that I rarely do anything other than LDAR, so it's not as if I experience anything which will cause me to have a breakdown.

The worst one was probably when end up getting hospitalized for repeatedly injuring myself to the point where I needed medical treatment and admitting that I was suicidal, which was around the same time that I quit school, both for the same reasons. I just couldn't take it anymore, everyday I was mocked and harassed endlessly, I was assaulted pretty often as well, which lead to me getting in a lot of fights. Considering that I would usually get punished at least as much as the instigators, it probably makes no difference that I quit, as I likely would've be kicked out eventually anyway, there is no doubt in my mind that my teachers were happy to have me gone.

I had a mental breakdown once. I'm talking a real mental breakdown, not just the "muh depression, notice me pls" kinda ones, but the constant dizziness and crying ones. I couldn't do anything but lay in bed because if I got up, everything was spinning, my brain was fucked.
Thx god I had to endure this only once in my life.

Not necessarily.

3x a week. Senior yr of college day before graduation. Locked myself in my room. Family was looking for me. Thought I roped. Campus Safety had to get me out.

I get mad a lot but it’s prob not an actual mental breakdown. I just have anger problems

I either don't get them or I don't notice anymore. I think I've been in the same mood for like 2 months now.

I get sometimes and when i get i hurt someone or myself