Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you here are depressed, and why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39107
  • Start date
I’m barely happy as a result of being a poor fag, it’s not only about inceldom for me but yeah, that is part of my problems.

I've been chronically depressed since I can remember. I thought it was something new but talking with a psychiatrist made me clearly see it has been going on all my life. Probably early traumas and predisposition, I don't know.

No, I'm not depressed I don't have the time to be depressed as I'm a poorcel in uni. Overworked and stressed, definitely yeah. :feelsUgh:

Negative life experiences + knowing the blackpill + no sex, no warmth, no gf

I am because I am currently wasting my youth rotting on the internet while my peers creampie

I’m depressed because my dick isn’t getting wet

I’m depressed because of my manletism

Too many reasons. Depressed cause I'm ill. Cause I'm getting old, doing a job a hate, watching my body decay, being alone being poor being homeless not having the money to do the things I want in life. Or have the house and life I want. No partner to share time with no partner to experience disgraceful sexual acts with losing hope. Being scared, having no friends or family round me. My situation.. and because of how bad that wretched opposite sx treated me and made me feel about my self..