Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal fuck dude i'm done I just took a photo in the mirror and nearly had a mental breakdown

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I am so fucking ugly it's insane. I look like a complete sewer rat, you know that it's over when you appear ugly even in mirrors let's not start getting into phone cameras it's beyond ovER.

My face looks as if I am morbidly obese, but I am not. IT's ovER for bloated facecels, not only that but my manlet height further contributes to the ogre subhuman look.

I feel you man. We cannot fix it. It is the thing that we cannot customize. I always love facial customization in video game. Better get back to your cope asap.

I avoid mirrors and it's not because I'm a vampire.

Can relate, it's so brutal. My face isn't only extremely asymmetric but much worse! It and my head have such a weird shape, wrong proportions and I'm boneless and very strange shape, people stare or make comments behind my back or laugh

mirrors make me seethe

I am so fucking ugly it's insane. I look like a complete sewer rat, you know that it's over when you appear ugly even in mirrors let's not start getting into phone cameras it's beyond ovER.

My face looks as if I am morbidly obese, but I am not. IT's ovER for bloated facecels, not only that but my manlet height further contributes to the ogre subhuman look.
Can relate.....

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back