Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you want to be depressed, empty, and suicidal just jump into a relationship

You don't enjoy shit. What you call joy is just an event that you cannot control. You can witness the joyment with a past memory after your body was already and automatically forced to do that. Everything is energy and you are energy and energy cannot control energy. What you call free will is just a past memory that your body was automatically designed to do that.
Cope, Chad is enjoying his prime foids/milfs

I don't have the option to jump into a relationship.

Just become Christian and hope that the afterlife trully exists and you will eventually be happy

Something those jite therapists, psychologists will NEVER EVER ADMIT!
They deny their own meme field of soyence by giving you prescription SSRI junkmeds, gaslighting you with guilt, belittlement, like a fucking jew would.
Ignoring HEALTHY milestones for a stable psychological development, physiological side to sex due to hormones and nutritional validation for a well adjusted state of being, and OVERALL having someone to give a shit about!

This is a nihilistic view. All things have an end. Doesn't mean we can't enjoy them.
Agree , I used to cope a lot about this nihilistic view , but I was just a loser at the end , people would have relationship even if balckpilled

Oh, boy. I can't wait to die. Death is my tranquility, to be honest. To not exist is better and superior to living. To live is to suffer. I'm sick of rooting, slaving, struggling, competing, getting mocked, getting fear-monger etc...
Tbh