Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you have actually studied looks?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
I've observed that many of you overestimate your looks, which makes me wonder how many of you have actually sat down and researched on the parameters of what makes a face truly attractive, from cephalometric planes and ratios, to fat pads and collagen, and then to phenotypes and skin color.

Do you guys know what angles different parts of the face need to be at in order to produce good aesthetics?

Do you guys know about the differences in cephalometric norms between different races? Do you know about the different types of craniums and their classification?

Do you know what makes eyes good good?

You need to know about these things to truly understand why you're receiving the kind of treatment that you are.

I know everything thanks to the treatment i get from normies

I think you are the least knowledgable about looks because women consistently rate me as 0/10, unless you are trolling by rating me high.

Not really, no. All I know is that when I look in the mirror I see a subhuman trash

I've observed that many of you overestimate your looks, which makes me wonder how many of you have actually sat down and researched on the parameters of what makes a face truly attractive, from cephalometric planes and ratios, to fat pads and collagen, and then to phenotypes and skin color.

Do you guys know what angles different parts of the face need to be at in order to produce good aesthetics?

Do you guys know about the differences in cephalometric norms between different races? Do you know about the different types of craniums and their classification?

You need to know about these things to truly understand why you're receiving the kind of treatment that you are.
Autistic shit.

If women like you, you attractive. If they don't u ugly. That's all that matters

I did an enormous amount of research on facial aesthetics and cosmetic surgery back in the 2000s. There were some cosmetic procedures (albeit, more specialized, esoteric ones) that I researched so much I literally saw every website/post on the internet that even so much as mentioned it, at least all the ones that could be found on google. Of course, this was before "the blackpill" was a thing and back when the internet was quite a bit smaller, so there wasn't as much content at the time.

I did an enormous amount of research on facial aesthetics and cosmetic surgery back in the 2000s. There were some cosmetic procedures (albeit, more specialized, esoteric ones) that I researched so much I literally saw every website/post on the internet that even so much as mentioned it, at least all the ones that could be found on google. Of course, this was before "the blackpill" was a thing and back when the internet was quite a bit smaller, so there wasn't as much content at the time.
:yes: :yes: :yes: I did the same kind of research but it was around 2017 and 18.

Not really, no. All I know is that when I look in the mirror I see a subhuman trash

i see that im ugly asf and disgusting to look at

when i started studying about what makes a face attractive i saw that im complete opposite in every category.

i love to analyze other peoples faces and phenotypes though

THese are partly status-based reactions you brain adjusts your rating based on your based group-objective status ranking. If you moved up in the group hierarchy your mirror rating would increase by a significant amount.

Last edited:
I watched all the FaceandLMS plus Looks theory videos and came to the conclusion that I have way more flaws than I used to believe and it’s over for me, kek

I watched all the FaceandLMS plus Looks theory videos and came to the conclusion that I have way more flaws than I used to believe and it’s over for me, kek
Yeah FACE was one of the first guys who got me to delve deeper into looks.

Whats the point, we can't change our faces. I should start learning complete human anatomy to be better at drawing but I'm lazy lately.

I should start learning complete human anatomy to be better at drawing but I'm lazy lately.
I've been doing this for the last 6 months to a year. Its so brutal! :fuk:

I've been doing this for the last 6 months to a year. Its so brutal! :fuk:
Good determination :feelsYall: My drawings of a human from my head look like potatoes.

I don't.
I just have to look at myself in the mirror to know that my looks won't get me anything.

Good determination :feelsYall: My drawings of a human from my head look like potatoes.
I am at this level currently:

Untitledcc1

I am trying to reach this level:

0909c0de5c9ef8d2e403f50bcb66797b.jpg

No study for your face.

Without my glasses I’m at best LTN
I have a neutral canthal tilt
Low cheekbones which is bad
Fat cheekbones which is bad
Brow ridge
Bigonial width not at 90 degrees
Mid tier lower third
Normie jawline
Normie eyes not prey or Hunter really
Fat lips which is bad
Wide nose which is bad

I will never study that trivial shit.

I have watched million of videos this month and they make it look so easy, but when I try something always seems off.
First and foremost, well before drawing/sculpting, you must train your eye to observe the smallest of details. Without that, your strokes will always be off. And you must have the forms fully memorized and visualized in your mind. All the veteran artists have this, which is why their drawing comes easily.

First and foremost, well before drawing/sculpting, you must train your eye to observe the smallest of details. Without that, your strokes will always be off. And you must have the forms fully memorized and visualized in your mind. All the veteran artists have this, which is why their drawing comes easily.
Yeah, make sense. Observing and learning how things are actually shaped instead of drawing what we have preconceived in our mind, which is a cartoon ish proportions.